Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
The Lost Brothers Voteba10The Lost Brothers Voteba10The Lost Brothers Voteba10 
Mebu
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
The Lost Brothers 157yagy

The Lost Brothers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

The Lost Brothers Empty
PostSubject: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:47 pm

The path leads deep into the forest. Somewhere beyond all this lumber, the old keep is waiting to be found by the adventurers. They know it only as a snake lair, but could Sal the Snake be hiding something more?
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Lost Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:55 am

Luna walked on holding the snake's 'leash'. Starlight follows beside her now. Luna stops and removes her dagger, bow, quiver, and sword sheath. She draws her sword and carries it. "Why are you leaving your weapons?" Star asks stopping by the weapons. "If I get mad I don't want them burned." answers Luna. "Strap them to my back and I'll carry them in case you need them." says Star. Luna straps the weapons to Star's back then they keep walking
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Lost Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:12 am

Reoma was carrying all of Seosha's weapons on his back. It weighed quite a bit, but it didn't seem to bother him. "While we are walking, I guess I should explain to you a bit about Jujitsu. If you're still up for learning it, that is," said Reoma as he kept his eyes, ears, and nose open to their surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Lost Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:14 am

"After we get your brothers." says Luna. She starts the fire in her hands and keeps it growing.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Lost Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:17 am

"Don't let it grow too much, you don't wanna start a magical forest fire," said Reoma as he noticed the flame as they walked. "And it might attract unwanted attention. We want to be as inconspicuous as possible. And you, Slither Snake, what are they going to do with my brothers?"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

The Lost Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:21 am

Sal: "Like I'd know. The different lairs are independent from eachother and try to keep up political relations with eachother. The lair I'm from decided to show goodwill to the Tower lair and sent me and my bud to help their raiding party. I wouldn't try to imagine what they have in mind for your friends."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Lost Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:26 am

"I won't start a forest fire. I'm trying something new but I don't know what the results will be." says Luna keeping the fire growing but keeping it from burning her cloths as well.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Lost Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:32 am

"Just be careful. And I hope them Slither Snakes keep a good hold on Kyoshiro. If he gets even a leg or arm free, he's going to unleash hell," said Reoma, remembering watching Kyoshiro train in the deadly art of Muy Thai. It was a type of fighting style meant to kill your opponent. The users of it usually had no idea how to hold back.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Lost Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:36 am

"Well, just hope no one tries to grab me. Unless they want burned." says Luna. She was nearly covered in flames by this time
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Lost Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:37 am

"Here. Let me see the leash so you won't burn it and our guide gets away," said Reoma as he held out his hand for the leash.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Lost Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:40 am

"Wouldn't a fire leash burn you." chuckles Luna. Now she was completly on fire. The fire started warping but you couldn't tell into what yet.

((remember the collar and leash are made of fire so she can burn the snake if it tries anything))
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Lost Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:45 am

Reoma nodded and watched her for a bit before looking back around. He made sure to memorize the path they undertook. He had no idea where Sal was taking them, but he knew it was probably a trap.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Lost Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:48 am

The fire surrounding Luna started taking form. Her fingers seemed to turn into claws, Her arms seemed to gain feathers, Her feet seemed to turn into talons but if you looked hard you could still see she was a human. The fire was almost finished forming. Luna just kept walking and kept warping the fire.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

The Lost Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:49 am

Sal: "What's with the look, tough guy? Think about it. If I pull something and run away to the lair, they'd kill me for exposing it. If you go over there and kill them first though, there is a slim chance I can get out of this with my scales attached."

Sal slithers quietly along with Luna for a while.

Sal: "Just crossed my mind... how are you two going to take on a whole lair of snakes?"
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Lost Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:53 am

"That's easy. We just kill them before they kill us. It's that simple. We may be just two humans, but we are fast and quite skilled. And how about I cut you a deal. And I'm sure it will be a pretty good deal as well," said Reoma as he looked at the Slither Snake with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

The Lost Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:57 am

Sal: "I have dubious experience cutting deals with humans, I tell you. This will have to be good. As for storming a keep with the two of you, well... no skin off my teeth if you die."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Lost Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:58 am

Luna finished warping the fire. The fire claws on her hands felt solid as real ones, she walked with fire talons on her feet similar to those of a bird of prey, the fire feathers covered her arms and made them look like wings, and she was completely covered in a layer of fire like a phoneix. All in all she looked like a cross between a harpie and a phoneix.
"That worked nicly." comments Luna looking at herself
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Lost Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:12 am

"How does 100,000 scales sound? And one choice of your own decision. Within reason, of course," said Reoma as he smiled at Sal.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Lost Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:16 am

"I'll pay half of it. Guess I learned a new technique to use my fire for. What do you think Reoma?" asks Luna turning and walking backwards
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

The Lost Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:20 am

Sal: "Oh, I got that kind of offer before. Some merchant was looking for mercenaries to find his stolen pot o' gold if you will, so me and my bud volunteered. We found the thieves, cut them up good, took the pot back to him. Then he set the town guard on us, screaming that we were the thieves. We escaped the guards and then came and viscerated the merchant no problem, I need some form of assurance soemthing like that won't happen again. 'Sides, my mate got mauled by this... fire lass here, and that doesn't make me trust you any more."
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Lost Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:23 am

"Hmm... Let's see what you can think of then. I understand what your saying. But I'm no greedy merchant. This is my brothers we are talking about. We are honest people. We don't like to be cheated, so we won't cheat others," said Reoma as he tried thinking of something else.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Lost Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:27 am

"Plus I can still chop you up to, maybe test these claws out." says Luna stopping in front of the snake her hand raised showing the fire claws
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

The Lost Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:31 am

Sal: "You don't scare me anymore, lassie. Don't think you can push me around just because you have me on a leash. I'd rather die here and leave you guideless in the middle of the forest rather than fear for my future in the hands of those Tower barbarians."
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Lost Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:34 am

"Luna. Sal is trying to help us. Sal may be our captive, but I do not appreciate you threatening him. And I think your new form is quite interesting. With that stage, I think you'd be great with some Kempo martial arts in your possession." said Reoma as he looked around the forest. "Sal. How about this. You do us this favor, we do you a favor. And I'll give you my word you will not be harmed by any of my companions. and I'll even defend you if Luna here gets angry and attacks you. I give you my word. It's all I can think of. So unless you can think of something better, that's all I can give you."
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

The Lost Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:37 am

Sal: "...let's hear it. What's my side of the bargain?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lost Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lost Brothers
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next