Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
Alone as normal Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
Alone as normal Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
Alone as normal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
Alone as normal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
Alone as normal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
Alone as normal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
Alone as normal Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
Alone as normal Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
Alone as normal Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
Alone as normal Voteba10Alone as normal Voteba10Alone as normal Voteba10 
Mebu
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
Alone as normal 157yagy

Alone as normal

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar

Lunar

Alone as normal Empty
PostSubject: Alone as normal   Alone as normal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:43 am

Moon was walking down the road. As normal she is alone practicing her harpie chant as she walks. She was in a good mood today which was rare yor her.
"Dark Harpie of the night wind, Rise forth, I call you to fly again." it sounded odd in her honey like voice but she practiced it still.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Alone as normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:53 am

"Spirit Blast!" said Kazuki Shikimori as he pointed toward the sky, a ball of see through blue energy formed in his hand and then fired off into the sky. There was a small distortion in the air from him practicing his Spirit Blast magic, trying to make it stronger. He sighed, a little exhausted, and sat down before looking up at the sky. It all seemed alien and strange because of the distortion. If anyone far away looked at something in that direction, it too would seem distorted and strange.

Kazuki sighed and then looked in the direction he sensed a summoner. His eyes seemed a little different than others, blank almost, yet with color to them. "I was hoping to have some peace to train here. I guess someone else thought the same thing," said Kazuki as he noticed the person coming in the same direction, though it might be a bit before she saw him.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Alone as normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:59 am

Moon decided it was enough practicing and time for the real thing. She pulls a harpie feather from her neckkace. She forms a sphere of dark energy around and steps back. "Dark Harpie of the night wind, Rise forth, I call you to fly again." she chants. The feather seems to absorb the magic and grow. Soon a dark harpie uncurls and flies into the sky before flying back and landing in front of Moon. "You will do fine, now follow me my servant." says Moon starting to walk again. The dark harpie flies into the sky and stays right above following her.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Alone as normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:03 am

Kazuki stands as he senses a presence appearing out of nowhere by the summoner. "She doesn't seem like a dark mage. Why is she summoning a dark harpie?" Kazuki asked himself as he looked off into the sky, seeing a dark aura off in the distance. "She doesn't seem like she wants a fight though, I hope her mind doesn't change. Harpies can be dangerous," he said as closed his eyes, still aware of everyone within a hundred foot radius. He stayed calm in order to regain himself from his exhaustion, taking calm deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Alone as normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:07 am

The harpie lets out a screech having spoted the boy to let Moon know he was there. The harpie circles where the boy was sitting. Moon looks over and momentarly pauses before walking to see what her dark harpie had spotted.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Alone as normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:12 am

Kazuki could sense the harpie going around him from above. If it got within fifteen feet he would strike, but it didn't seem like it was there to harm him. He could sense it's master, the female summoner, approaching. He waited till she appeared and was within ear range before saying, "Hi there. Can I help you?" He opened one eye and looked at her before opening both and standing. He could only sense something, not see what it looked like. But now that she was within sight he could see her. And though he wasn't looking at the harpie, he could sense exactly where it was.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Alone as normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:15 am

"No, no one ever helps me. I just came to see what my harpie spotted." snaps Moon. The harpie swoops and lands slightly behind her looking at the boy with emotionless eyes
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Alone as normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:30 am

"No need to get snappy. I was just curious as to what a Summoner was here for. I didn't think anyone knew of this place," said Kazuki as he stood below the distorted air. He turned, having his back face her and took a deep breath the pointed his palm to the sky. The air in front of his hand began to distort and then a whole sphere of distortion could be seen above his palm. "Spirit Blast!" he said. The sphere shot from his hand, leaving a distorted line behind it as it disappeared up into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Alone as normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:33 am

"Another mage." gasps Moon. She turns and starts running. 'I should have known they would send another after me, I just slipped by the last one.' she thinks as she runs. Her harpie was flying in the sky after her.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Alone as normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:34 am

Kazuki sensed something about her change and watched her run. "I wonder what her problem is," said Kazuki as he just watched them. He didn't take after them, and was surprised they didn't ask him about his type of magic like others did. After all, spirit magic was a rare type of magic.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Alone as normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:39 am

Moon ran all the way back to the road before stopping and looking back. 'He didn't follow? But if he was sent he would have followed me.' she thinks not sure what to do. "Harpie keep a eye on him from the sky but keep hidden." Moon tells her harpie. The harpie flies off hiding in a cloud to watch the boy. Moon sits on a rock panting from her run.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Alone as normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:43 am

Kazuki sensed the harpie rise. He looked off into the sky. It's dark aura was clearly seen from within the white clouds. "I wonder what she's doing," said Kazuki as he looked straight at it. He sighed and walked over to the nearby well. He pulled up the bucket of water and filled his canteen with it before drinking some. He was getting tired from trying to train his Spirit Blast to go farther and stronger. He knew it was weak now, but he also knew with enough training he could make it stronger than an arrow.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Alone as normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:50 am

The harpie stays in the cloud watching the boy. Moon was still sitting on the rock but she wasn't panting as hard as before. "I have to start running more often. If he had chased me he would have caught me." Moon says to herself
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Alone as normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:54 am

Kazuki sat down on the ground and leaned back against the well. He took a sip from his canteen and then looked back up at the harpie. The harpie and the girl were still in the same spot. He wondered what they were planning. Kazuki focused on the few people in the area around him. Noone seemed to be moving strangely to him, and as far as he knew, noone had a reason to be after him. "This is a bit weird," he said, though he was sometimes mad because of his passive technique, he was glad that he had it as well. It was good when he went fishing or hunting, or just needed to find a place to be alone. He could sense muggers, theives, and other people that caused harm.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Alone as normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:59 am

The harpie flew back to Moon. "Well is he doing anything suspicious?" Moon asks the harpie. The harpie shook it's head No. "I guess he wasn't sent then. Come I need to find some water. According to the map theres a well nearby." says Moon getting up. The harpie shook it's head Yes and started flying towards the well. Moon followed the harpie
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Alone as normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:09 am

Kazuki looked in their direction as he sensed them heading back toward his way. "What now?" he wondered as he spoke to himself aloud. He took another sip of his water and looked up at the distorted air. He could see a purplish blue hue in the sky since he could see the aura of his attack.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Alone as normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:15 am

Moon came over the hill and stopped short when she seen the boy. The harpie paid the boy no heed and landed next to the well that Moon had been heading to. "Shesh I should have asked my harpie if anyone else was here." says Moon. Her good mood was fading fast but she was thirsty and the well was the nearest water. She walked over to the well and started pulling herself some water up watching the boy out of the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Alone as normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:17 am

Kazuki kept looking at the sky as she did so. "Why is it your attention seems to be focused on me?" he asked as he could tell a little bit by her movements and her aura. When a person was focused someone something while doing something else, their movements were slower than normal.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Alone as normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:22 am

"Mages have a unhealthy habit of trying to catch me and drag me back to that awful training, not that it's any of your business." snaps Moon. She finished pulling the water up and took a drink. Her harpie stood there watching the boy with it's emotionless eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Alone as normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:32 am

"If it's none of my business then why tell me? And what training are you talking about? I've been trying to find someone to train me in magic. All I know is a bit from books I've read. I moved to the center continent from the north continent in order to become a mage and find a teacher," said Kazuki as he looked over at the harpy and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Alone as normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:42 am

"They were trying to turn my magic. My magic is Dark magic and they were trying to make me use it as if it was Light magic. I failed at everything they told me to do, so I ran. They've been trying to catch me ever since I ran. I've been learning more about my magic ever since I left. Before I left I didn't know a thing and now I can summon a harpie from a single feather. I'm better off without anyone else trying to tell me how to use my magic." says Moon looking at the water that she had pulled up with empty eyes. The harpie didn't move a muscle even with the boy looking at it for it had no emotion and was just there to do Moon's commands
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Alone as normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:45 am

"Well. Maybe it wasn't just them. Maybe it wasn't because they weren't capable of turning you to light, maybe it's because you just didn't want to. I respect that you don't want to, from what I know. But just remember this. Dark magic often corrupts the user. So just tread carefully or else you'll become something you're not. I'm not telling you to change who you are, or what you do. Just be careful is all I'm saying," said Kazuki as he looked at her now, a kind of serious expression on his face. But then it changed to something more relaxed and his smile reappeared. "One minute you think you can control something, the next minute it's controlling you."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Alone as normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:49 am

"I've had this magic for 10 years, if it was going to change me it would have already." says Moon still looking at the water.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Alone as normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:51 am

"Noone knows how fast one can change from dark magic. Some may change slower than others. Or you may already be changing and not know it. Oh well. As you said before, none of this is my business," said Kazuki as he stood back up and walked back toward the center where he had enough room to focus.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Alone as normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:54 am

Moon watchs the boy carefuly not trusting him. The harpie simply keeps standing there waiting for the order telling it what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alone as normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone as normal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonia :: Continents :: Centeral Continent :: Other Locations-
Jump to: