Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
Alone as normal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
Alone as normal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
Alone as normal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
Alone as normal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
Alone as normal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
Alone as normal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
Alone as normal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
Alone as normal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
Alone as normal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
Alone as normal - Page 2 Voteba10Alone as normal - Page 2 Voteba10Alone as normal - Page 2 Voteba10 
Mebu
Alone as normal - Page 2 Voteba10Alone as normal - Page 2 Voteba10Alone as normal - Page 2 Voteba10 
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
Alone as normal - Page 2 157yagy

Alone as normal

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mebu

Mebu

Alone as normal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:56 am

"Are you just gunna keep watching me?" asked Kazuki as he rose his hand, pointing his palm toward the air. The area in front of his hand became distorted again and then a distorted sphere formed in front of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:01 am

Moon doesn't say anything. She starts walking away. The harpie followed her walking as well.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:54 am

Sal raises through the woods some distance off from the clearing where Moon and Kazuki are.

Sal thinks: "I can't break into the keep alone. The Captain is no fool, he knows we will be coming back for the blade and spear... there's no catching him off guard a second time. I'll need someone to pose a distraction again, but who? I don't have any contacts nearby, and hiring a mercenary band is out of the question with my current budget."

Sal continues along the narrow path. Suddenly he stops.

Sal: "There's someone ahead. I can smell two humans... mages. They're not fighting... and both seem fairly weak... hmm. Could it be runaway Mage Academy trainees? I've heard they aren't treating their pupils too kindly, so no surprises here. I should go and check it out, maybe I can convince them to help me. After all, I've got a lot to offer... heheh."

Sal moves towards the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:59 am

"Huh?" said Kazuki as he noticed another presence creeping along through the woods toward them. He pointed his hand in the direction it was coming from and said, "Spirit Blast!" The distorted sphere shot form his palm and smacked into the tree right beside the Slither Snake. The tree bark split and there was now a round indention on the tree. The path the Spirit Blast took was now distorted as well as the area where it hit the tree. That was something else unique about his attack, it distorted the air, which would lower the accuracy of the opponent a bit while Kazuki could just sense them and see their aura rather than being knocked off by the distorted air.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:02 am

When the boy had sent the blast, Moon spun around and scanned the treeline. "Harpie, get ready to fight." ordered Moon. The harpie nodded it's head and stood ready.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:14 am

Sal: "Whoa, kids, easy! No wonder they threw you out of the Academy with that attitude."

Sal brushes off the tree splinters from Spirit Blast.

Sal: "Now, now. I'm not here to pick a fight. In fact, I have something interesting in mind for you two. As you've already proven, you're mages. And mages, they like magical artifacts. How's that for a start of negotiations?"

Sal takes a relaxed stance and starts chewing on a bubblegum.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:19 am

"Academy? What are you talking about? And what artifact? I don't know you. Why would I make a negotiation with something that just happened to come from the forest and run into us? What are you playing at? Are you a theif? Nevermind. A theif wouldn't come clean about being a theif," said Kazuki "Come closer, let me get a good look at you," said Kazuki. He didn't have pupils, some could say he was blind if it wasn't for the color still in his eyes. There definitely was something different about him than other mages, and his magic was different too. It didn't hold the base elements in it nor any of the advanced elements like sound, metal, ice, etc.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:24 am

"I didn't get kicked out, I left 8 years ago snake." says Moon spotting the Sal. The harpie hold her claws ready to attack when Moon gave the word.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:29 am

Sal slightly narrowed his eyes at Moon's words.

Sal: "Oooooh..?"

Sal looked like he was considering something for a second, then returning to his nonchalant attitude.

Sal casually comes forward to Kazuki.

Sal: "Look att you want, pal. Just your ol' travelling adventurer, one of many. As for artifacts..."

Sal gives Moon a quick glance.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:32 am

Kazuki got up close to Sal, close enough for Kazuki's nose to touch Sal's face. He looked deep into his eyes and said, "Now. Tell me again what you wanted from us." Kazuki's eyes were stranger up close, being able to see the full detail of his pupil-less eyes. Though he seemed to be able to see Sal with complete accuracy, staring deep into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:37 am

"I'm not interested unless you have a item thats magic is for summoning. Harpie back." says Moon watching the Sal. The harpie walks and stands beside Moon,
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:54 am

Sal and Kazuki are making close eye contact.

Sal: "Hmmmm..."

A couple more seconds pass.

Sal: "I get it. You're a sorcerer. Storms and bollocks, matey! And all that. I haven't seen one of you chums for a very long time. All since the Wizard Council forbid spirit magic, sorcerers have been living incognito hermit lives in the mountains. What's one of you doing out in the open like this?"

Sal: "Heh. No matter. I'd prefer to get straight down to business, if you'd allow. There's a ruin not far from here, where a bunch of thugs is hiding out. They have something that belongs to me and I intend to get it back. All you have to do is distract them while I haul away with the... objects. Then we meet here and divide the objects. I get what's mine, you get the rest. I assure you, it'll be nothing to laugh at. Those fools don't even know themselves what they're living on top of. Kheheheh..."
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:06 pm

"What do you mean? And how do we know we can trust you? And what do you mean a sorcerer?" said Kazuki, a little confused at this stuff. He had read a bit about sorecers, but nothing much was said about them. And this whole thing about thugs seemed a little suspicious. He could actually be a theif that's trying to trick us into helping him steal from someone. But I could be wrong. I don't know if I can trust him or not. Damn I wish I could tell if people were lieing. thought Kazuki. He stood up straight and turned to Moon. "What do you think?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:10 pm

"I already said I would go if there was something in return that helps with my summonings." says Moon glaring at both of them. The harpie stands there watching them with emotionless eyes
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:20 pm

Sal takes a long hard look at Kazuki.

Sal: "...you're one of the Chism children, aren't you? That explains it all. There's much that you don't know about your origin, and much magical potential that can't be realised until you do. About trust, why don't we turn the question around? How do I know that I can trust you with such an important job? Besides, it's rather rude of you to accuse me of being untrustworthy when I'm offering a reward and information."

Sal turns to Moon.

Sal: "And for you, summoner lass... I have in store the best reward of all. A key to true power."

Sal turns around and starts to slowly slither away.

Sal: "Well, I've made you an offer... I can do this without you, I just thought it would be a waste to let two young mages of your potential to miss such an opportunity at development."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:33 pm

"I'll go, Harpie follow." says Moon walking after Sal. The harpie walked behind Moon following her (obedient harpie Smile).
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:39 pm

Kazuki looked at the Slither Snake then at Moon. Something was up with both of them in his opinion. He watched them carefully then started to follow them. He would have to be ready for anything. He looked at Sal. Someone offerring true power to another, yet not willing to have it himself? What's he playing at? He then looked at Moon. And someone wanting true power while studying dark magic. Another thing to watch out for. If she turns on us, her harpie could easily kill us with its poison. I'm gunna have to keep on my toes. He thought to himself. If worse comes to worse, I'm going to have to stop them and take this for myself. I won't use it, I'll just make sure it won't fall into the wrong hands.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:49 pm

Sal looks at the two from the corner of his eye. The corners of his mouth curl up slightly.

Sal: "Reasonable of you."

Sal looks at Kazuki.

Sal: "I can understand your suspicion little man. It will allclear up when we arive. Oh, it so will."

Sal heads off into the woods, keeping himself in clear sight for Moon and Kazuki to follow.

((I will make next post in Ancient Legacy quest. Wait for that!))
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:41 pm

[REWARDS]

Luna [Moon]
4SP

Mebu [Kazuki]
5SP

Saber

5SP
Back to top Go down
http://dragonia.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone as normal   Alone as normal - Page 2 Icon_minitime