Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

CalendarPortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar

Mebu

Lightning

Saber

Lone Coyote

Zane Hataro

Hatarou

Black Gold Saw

Slayer89

Zeref

Affiliates

Share | 

Museum Theif

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:47 am

"Yeah. Let's go," said Kazuki as he fixed up his bed and closed his eyes. "I don't sense any dark mages around here. So it should be safe. The museum is... sixty feet that way," said Kazuki as he pointed southwest.

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:02 am

"Alright, let's go." says Moon walking out the door and down the steps. When she was outside she stopped and waited on Kazuki
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:08 am

Kazuki followed behind her and looked around at the busy street. "C'mon," he said as he led the way to the museum. It was strange that barely anyone was in there. He guessed that they had it closed for now.

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:26 pm

Moon just followed behind Kazuki. 'I hate towns. I like cool forest and blossoming meadows, not stuffy streets and people everywhere.' Moon thinks and sighs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:05 pm

They came up upon a large building. It was the biggest in the city and a sign on it said "closed" but a man stood in front of the door, looking worried. He was tall and balding, yet his frame was sturdy though he seemed old.

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:07 pm

Moon glared at the man, not offering to talk.

((I don't know what to post))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:12 pm

"Hello there," said KAzuki as he walked up to the man.

"Are you here for the job?" asked the old man in a raspy voice. He looked weary and worried. "If so. Please come with me," he said as he opened the door for them. He looked at each one and his eyes stopped on Saber.

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:13 pm

Death's Hand stares back at the man wordlessly.

Current Mana: 10%
Current Emotion: Indifference
Disposition to Master: Doubtful
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:45 pm

The man led them up some stairs and to an office where a young man sat with a handsome, almost glowing, stature. His skin was flawless, his structure was perfect, his eyes were entransing, and his hair was delicate and light. "Nice to meet you. Please have a seat," he said as he looked at the three. His voice was soft, yet strong. A white wolf was by his side. It had light blue eyes and watched them.

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:47 pm

Moon doesn't sit. She remains standing by the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:35 pm

Death Hand's voice rings inside Moon's head.

Death's Hand: "Be wary of that man, mistress."

She doesn't say anything and stands beside Moon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:44 am

Kazuki was the only one that sat down. "It's safe," said Kazuki as he could see the layout of the entire building. He then looked directly at the man.

"You have strange eyes young one. You companion also has a peculiar scent. And the spirit smells of evil," said the wolf as she looked at each one of them. Her eyes traveled to Death's Hand.

"Now now Lira. Be nice to our guests. I am Luther. This is my Yin Yang Wolf, Lira. And the man who brought three in is Sarian. I thank you that you have come to help us," he said as he looked them over. "Please. May I get you something to drink or eat?" he asked.

"I am Kazuki Shikimori. Spirit Mage. And yes. I would like some water," said Kazuki as he smiled softly at the man.

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:27 am

"No thanks." says Moon not inclined to who she was. She remains standing by the door
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:18 am

Death's Hand stands still and quiet like a statue, piercing Luther with her eyes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:05 pm

"Suit yourself. Now down to business. I have gotten a note from a theif saying he will steal from my museum, its most precious and valuable artifacts. He will do this three nights in a row and has issued a challenge to anyone who thinks they can stop them. I think he must be an idiot to tell us about this. And eitehr there are more with him or he has bad wording. I ask for your help. Stop this man and protect my prized possessions," said Luther.

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:02 pm

"No, it will attract attention I don't want." says Moon. She turns and walks out the door and out of the museum. She stops outside carefuly scanning the crowd to make sure it was safe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:52 pm

A soft, alluring smell of roses swpet across Moon's nose. "It's good to see you again. Atleast I wish I could say that," said Vixen from right next to Moon. "I thought you'd take forever in that museum. I really wish Scar would let me have torn the place apart. I honestly don't know what he see's in them old, pathetic places, or what he sees in a worthless, ugly girl like you," said Vixen. She was looking Moon up and down with a disgusted look.

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:59 pm

Moon jumps away clunching a feather in her hand. "Prehaps you need to see my power." she says quickly backing away. She surrounded the feather with dark magic "Dark Harpie of the night wind, Rise forth, I call you to fly again" she chants. The feather absorbed the magic and turned into a harpie. "Death's Hand help harpie tear her apart" commands Moon. The harpie leaps at Vixen trying to slash her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:03 pm

Not fazed by the abrupt burst of hostility from her master, Death's Hand quickly unsheathes her sword and thrusts at the strange woman before her, being midful to always keep herself between the mage and Moon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:12 pm

Vixen jumped back out of the blades range and then jumps against the wall away from the harpie. People were starting to panic and run from them. "Now now. Is that any way to treat an old friend? You are very hasty. And I see you've found a new friend. Three against one is very unfair. Too bad I'm not alone. I hope you remember our old friend. Pyro," said Vixen. And just as she did a man walked out of the rushing crowd.

He had a cold glare but walked calmly. "Honestly. Why do you have to act that way Vixen? I do not care about your little games, so please get serious. We have a job to do. We either bring her back, or kill her. She knows where our hideout is and what it is about. So she must be terminated or persuaded. Now stay out of my way unless you decide to actually help," said Pyro as he drew his katana and turned to face Saber. "Now this person is interesting. Maybe I'll finally receive a challenge."

"Oh shush Pyro. I can have all the fun I want. I guess you can take mrs. Ugly, I'll take on the hideous creature," said Vixen as she undid her whip and stretched it out with a single flick of her wrist.

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:19 pm

Moon looks at them. "Harpie attack Vixen. Death's Hand attack Pyro" orders Moon getting her own bow ready. Harpie rushs at slashs at Vixen again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:25 pm

"..."

Without a word, Death's Hand rushes to the serious man with the katana and swings her sword in a wide horizontal arc in front of her. Although she isn't very fast, her weapon is much heavier than his, resulting in an advantage if she does land a blow.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:28 pm

Pyro watched her shoulder as it pulled her arm back some and then ducked as she began moving her arm for the arc. He could tell her bladework since he was a blade user as well. His sword was held in his right hand but was on his left side, which would make his strike quicker. As he ducked her swing he did the same swing, aiming at the waist point where the armor would probably be seperate in a small gap for the break between breastsplate and lower plates.

Vixen giggled and jumped to the side out of the harpie's path. She then swung her whip behind her at the same time, aiming for the Harpie's legs in an attempt to wrap around them.

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:31 pm

Moon knochs a arrow and aims. She fires it at Vixen's head hoping it would hit. Harpie flies avoiding the whip and was trying to slash Vixen's arms to prevent attacks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:43 pm

Death's Hand already understodd that her attack would miss as soon as he took his stance. Without a doubt, he was much faster. His blade slipped right between the armor plates and a dark purple blood-like liquid splattered from the cut.

"..."

Ignoring it, she raised her left gauntlet and reached out to grab his face.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   

Back to top Go down

Museum Theif
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next