Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
The Swarm - Page 8 Voteba10The Swarm - Page 8 Voteba10The Swarm - Page 8 Voteba10 
Mebu
The Swarm - Page 8 Voteba10The Swarm - Page 8 Voteba10The Swarm - Page 8 Voteba10 
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
The Swarm - Page 8 157yagy

The Swarm

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:01 am

The creature blocked once more, but this time its claws started to crap. Maybe slashing wasn't such a very good idea. "LUNA! USE YOUR FIRE! IT'S TOO CLOSE TO DODGE!" yelled Reoma from the roof. A cry broke out as Kyoshiro stabbed straight through the monsters tail, his sword was so big that it split the tail from the body with just the stab.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:06 am

"If you didn't noticed, I'M COMPLETLY ON FIRE." yells Luna. But she does make the flames around her grow larger hopfuly burning the creature as she continued slashing
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:38 am

The creature got slashed on the head. Four deep cuts became indented on its head along with a scorch mark. It cried out in pain and used all four of its arm to run away. It was much faster when it used its four arms.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:41 am

Luna throws a large fireball at the retreating monsters tail renembering how the one fighting Kyo had screamed when he had cut it's tail.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:50 am

The Hell Fiend D was moving too fast. The fireball hit the ground inches from its mark. The hell fiend was a blur of brown almost as it ran up the wall, using its claws to climb up like a bug. It quickly disappeared from view.

Bodies of Hell Fiend C littered the village ground. Black blood made a pool of the entire village. Kyoshiro was walking over toward Luna, his eyes glaring and his sword on his shoulder. He was covered in black blood, giving him a demonic appearance almost.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:37 am

((you got D and C mixed up XD ))
Luna glared in the direction the fiend had run off. She wished she could follow but she couldn't. The wound in her stomach was bleeding to much and she had to get a bandage on it before she could do anything. She starts walking towards the house hiding her limp.
Several wolves had died and many were injured, but those still alive gathered around Luna as she walked and she kept her flames from burning them.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:44 pm

Kyoshiro came up behind her and lifted her up by her arm, glad her fire was around her since it had burnt her dress. Kyoshiro easily carried her into the house and made her lay on the couch. His hand was burnt from carrying her, but he didn't seem to care. Seosha brought back some bandages into the room and handed them to Reoma. "Are you okay?" asked Reoma.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:49 pm

"I'll be fine. Stop fussing about me and help those that really got hurt." says Luna starting to get up. "There is probably people hurt way more seriously than me." says Luna.
NightShadow a big black wolf growled at her.
"Oh not you to. You know I can take a hit." complains Luna but stops trying to get up.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:54 pm

"Each building is taking care of their injured. We deal with those injured here. Now extinguish those flames," said Reoma as he had to keep putting out the couch as it caught aflame.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:59 pm

The wolf really growled this time rising to it's feet. Luna growled back at it and snuffed the flames......mostly. Keeping enough to cover and keeping them from burning anything else.
Starlight was lying on the floor near the door, resting.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:01 pm

Seosha layed a wet cloth over her breasts and a wet towel over her waist and thighs so all was covered as Reoma went to patching her up. He had to first clean the wound and then make sure nothing was truly damaged. Her fire had already stopped the bleeding, all he had to do was stitch up the wound.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:07 pm

"Let me guess. I'm the only one from this house that acted crazy and got hurt." says Luna ignoring the stitching. There was a low growl from outside and NightShadow went out.
"Pack meeting and me stuck here." mumbles Luna
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:10 pm

"You were brave little girl. You helped protect our village," said Kyoshiro as he walked over to her. A large cut was across his face, going from hi left forehead and down to his right chin, over his neck. He had a slash down his leg and his chest had a giant X along his pecs. He would need some serious attention, but he seemed to take pain fine.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:16 pm

"Of course I helped. I guess I'm not the only crazy one here, but at least you managed to kill your monster. Mine took off running. They looked kinda like the hell fiends didn't they?" asks Luna.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:24 pm

"Those things are evolved creatures from the ones that swarmed the village," said a familiar voice as the village leader walked in. "They are C classed monsters. You two were only lucky. When those little ones eat enough, the grow into those C classed monsters. I am guessing that it will happened again. They will continue to eat, growing in strength. They feed like nothing I've ever seen. Always hungry," he said.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:35 pm

"Their the first I've seen in these mountains." comments Luna wishing they'd let her get up now. 'Or at least leave the room. Maybe a flame dress is in order.' she thinks
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:41 pm

"They first started appearing in these mountains a few months ago. We have started seeing more and more of them lately. We do not know where they come from," he said.

"There," said Reoma as he finished the stitching. "Okay all. I'm gunna take her up to her room. She needs to rest. It's been a very exhausting night," said Reoma as he lifted her up wedding style again, his arm curled under her butt to keep the wet towel in place. He looked at her with a look that said, 'you don't have a choice in the matter.' He took her up stairs and closed the door behind them before setting her down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:47 pm

"I told you I'm fine. I don't need to be carried everywhere either. All I got was a few scratchs and bruises." says Lunar. But she was tired so she stayed laying down pulling the blankets up.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:49 pm

"I know. I just wanted you to get out of the stuffy room. Surely you must be tired from all that's happened. And I carried you because of the cloths. I'll go out of the room so you can change if you want," said Reoma as he leaned down and kissed her forehead before heading toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:55 pm

As he left Luna grabbed her last outfit from her bag. 'I really don't want to wear this but I don't have any other chioce' thinks Luna putting the dress on (avatar). 'Note to self buy more outfits, preferably fire proof ones seeming how I keep burning mine.' Luna thinks to herself
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:01 pm

After a few minutes Reoma came back with a cup of water and a plate of meat.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:09 pm

By the time he had come back Luna had curled up on the bed and was asleep. Starlight came in the room to and laid down beside the bed
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:00 pm

"Sleep well," said Reoma as he shut the door and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:44 pm

A few hours later, Luna woke up. She started streching but winced and stopped. 'Next time that thing is going to pay' she thinks. She stands up wincing again. 'I hope this doesn't last, it will a pain to do much' she thinks walking to the window and looking out
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

The Swarm - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:11 am

[REWARDS]

Mebu Brothers
7 SP; 300,000 Scales

Lunar
6 SP; 300,000 Scales
Back to top Go down
http://dragonia.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

The Swarm - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Swarm