Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Voteba10Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Voteba10Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Voteba10 
Mebu
Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Voteba10Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Voteba10Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Voteba10 
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] 157yagy

Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar]   Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:05 am

It was quite nice day. The sun was shining high in the sky and there weren't many clouds to block it. It was the kind of day Kai liked. Merchants from North Continent had business in Center Continent so Kai sneaked aboard. Now that they had arrived at the shore he sneaked off from the boat and quickly ran away so he wouldn't be spotted. He decided that he would go into Stat Town at first because he had heard that it was a place where a lot of mages resided.

He calmly started walking along the road, hoping that it would lead him to Star Town. After walking about 30 minutes he still didn't see any town, not even a people. While walking forward he saw a boy who looked some years older than him. He quickly walked up to him because he wanted to ask for directions, "Could you tell me which way the Star Townis?"

Last edited by Lightning on Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dragonia.heavenforum.com
Slayer89

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar]   Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:08 am

''Don't know'' Zarora had no interest and walked away, foward

[insult on, he'll get annoyed and something like that Razz Very Happy seriously]
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar]   Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:13 am

Kai wasn't pleased with the answer. He turned towards Zarora's back and said, "Come on, tell me. I am 100% sure that you know." He didn't like that he was ignored.

Last edited by Lightning on Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slayer89

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar]   Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:18 am

''Star town's a dangerous place ya know, witches are there, some of them could be vicous'' Zarora murmured, trying to keep the boy away, for that his shed is right in star town ''well...
if u don't know it, we are almost in the star town, it's right there'' he pointed to some direction
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar]   Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:23 am

Kai though a little, 'His personality changed. He probably started playing all kind so he could trick me.' Kai made a fake smile to his face. "Okay, Thanks. See you know the location of Star Town." Kai walked little closer to boy, "But the way you didn't tell me that in the first place and your personality change, you are lying." spoke Kai quickly. It was rather simple to understand that young boy was picking a fight, he himself didn't understand it though. Kai tried to grab older boy's hair and then pull some of the out.

(OMG, almost like how girls start fighting Razz)
Back to top Go down
Slayer89

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar]   Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:28 am

(lol)
''Woah hey!!'' Zarora yelled, as he picked up Kai ''you want a fight huh?''
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar]   Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:20 am

After pulling some few hair strings out of Zarora's head he smiled a little, "Maybe I want to pick a fight, maybe I don't." said Kai with a grin on his face. Young boy sniffed the air a little and told "But you know, Now that I am closer to you and can smell ya, you don't smell like a human." His hands were free and he putted the hair into his mouth, chewing it and then swallowing it. Kai had gained himself Zarora's transformation but he wasn't going to use it just yet. He wasn't going to launch an attack just yet, rather he wanted to see how Zarora responds.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar]   Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:50 am

((can I join in?))
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar]   Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:54 am

[Fine with me but we will finish our little dialogue with slayer first.]
Back to top Go down
Slayer89

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar]   Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:49 am

''urgh!?'' Zarora shrieked ''y-y-you urgh!? i promise not to harm you, if you would keep a promise..... will you keep the secret? please-please dont tell anyone else i am not human, please!''

(dont take over my form Lightning, if u did, mindya, my werwolve's power shall be better, or ur character will be invincible to me Razz)
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar]   Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:56 am

[By eating your hair while your being in human form only gives me access to your human abilities. Also after taking over, currently I only get 1/10th boost of monster's/human's physical abilities.]

Kai started laughing, "You promise you don't harm me? What are you talking about, there is no chance of a million you could harm me anyway." He stopped his laughing and proceeded, "Anyways, why should I stay quiet that you aren't a human? I mean there are hundreds of other races, like elves, vampires, werewolves, fauns and there is nothing wrong in being any of them." Kai gained little interest in the boy and once again a grin appeared on his face, "Or are you some kind of super ultra rare one?"
Back to top Go down
Slayer89

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar]   Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:01 am

''I-Im a.....'' Zarora felt tears over his cheeks, and held Kai and went up to a building nearby, to make sure no one else could hear ''Im cursed by my own father to be a werewolf, and people got scared of me, and i ran away from where i lived, to this place, where people don't know who i am, so they won't know my true identity.... and mostly because a werewolf, unlike other races, are worst feared and extremely rare, people used to cal me a monster in those days back''
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar]   Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:06 am

Kai didn't think that it was funny, the thing he had to left the village but still answered with a smile on his face, "Well If you are a monster, I am a Beast. Kai Beast, Nice to meet you." said Kai while holding out his hand towards the boy who's name he didn't know yet. His hair slowly started changing the same color as Zarora's, also his eye color changed. He used Partial Beast Take Over. "I see nothing wrong with werewolves. They are much rarer than Humans, even have special powers. They are all fine with me." This time Kai didn't have a evil grin, it was rather friendly.
Back to top Go down
Slayer89

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar]   Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:12 am

Zarora felt touched, and like his attitude, he couldn't help it, he held out his hands to shake ''Thanks, names Zarora, Zarora Elric'' He said, as tears of happiness flew from his eyes
''Hariato, Kai'' [japanese= thankyou, Kai]

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCc42T99Da4 theme song Razz]
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar]   Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:17 am

Kai smiled little weirdly, "What for?" He then looked off from the window and saw it was going to be lunch soon, "So Zarora, do you mind showing me the way to Star Town now?" Kai was little sad because it didn't end up being a fight, but he thought it was very cool he was able to meat a real life werewolf. "You see, I am short on cash and I want to take a Job there plus I am sure there are a lot awesome mages there, Maybe do you wanna take a job with me?" Kai started slowly walking out of the building. "Come on now."
Back to top Go down
Slayer89

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar]   Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:21 am

''Let's to be honest i have no cash at all'' Zarora whined ''I belive it has a library there, maybe i could get some time learning some techniques or magic there. Anyways I think it's right there'' Zarora said, pointing to the North East
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar]   Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:26 am

[We aren't going to pick up any type of new Magic since characters need to earn specific amount of stat points before learning new magic type. You could pick up new techniques though since you can.]

"Two poor rats then." laughed Kai. He was used not to have money. "Anyways, let's head to North East." Kai made one long leap, and then walked right on the road. He slowly started walking in North East so Zarora could catch up.

[Luna, you can join now.]
Back to top Go down
Slayer89

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar]   Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:33 am

[i meant i could ask for a book there, and when i get enough stat points i can easily pretend i knew it from the book Very Happy]

''Lets get there quick Kai'' Zarora used the wind to speed up
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar]   Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:40 pm

Luna was walking in a feild near the road. Her shoes were in her hand and she was wearing her black leather outfit. She wasn't paying attention to anyone or anything but the breeze and the ground under her feet. She starts singing a old melody she remembered hearing someone in the forest sing.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar]   Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:13 pm

Suddenly Kai stopped from moving, he was sharpening his ears as he heard melody in his ears. He raised his hand and said, "Wait a little Zarora." He had heard the same melody in one village while traveling around with his Master in west continent. He calmly looked to the field next to road and saw fairy beautiful looking girl singing there, she was quite far away though. He felt little nostalgic and a small smile appeared on his face. He slowly started walked closer to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar]   Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:19 pm

Lunar keeps singing not noticing the approaching boy. She just kept walking and kept singing.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar]   Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:25 pm

[The posting order is Me, Slayer and Luna. I make this post post, then Slayer makes one, Luna, Me etc.]

Kai smiled a little, it was most certainly the song he had heard in the village. He remembered that a pregnant young woman was singing it to him and his master after the master helped her out in finding some medicine. Kai sits down about 20 meters away from the girls, he then slowly bends his upper body behind, towards Zoraro and waving to him so he would come there too. He didn't want to interrupt the girl from singing.
Back to top Go down
Slayer89

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar]   Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:53 pm

Zarora walked his way to Kai ''what is it kai?'' He heard someone singing ''what's so suspicous about a song?''
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar]   Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:58 pm

Luna senses someone watching her and stops singing. She turns to see the others, one sitting in the grass, the other standing in the road. Luna starts backing away keeping her eyes on them. 'Who the heck are they and were did they come from. Shoot I should have been listening not singing' Luna thinks to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar]   Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:13 pm

Kai looked up to Zarora, "What should be suspicious about a song? If someone sings of course there must be someone to listen. Plain and simple." He smiled a little and told to girl with little louder voice so she would hear him, "Why did you stop? You are quite good and singing, also it is a beautiful song."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar]   Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting [Kai & Zarora & Lunar]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next