Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
Beating Basics Into You Voteba10Beating Basics Into You Voteba10Beating Basics Into You Voteba10 
Mebu
Beating Basics Into You Voteba10Beating Basics Into You Voteba10Beating Basics Into You Voteba10 
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
Beating Basics Into You 157yagy

Beating Basics Into You

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Beating Basics Into You Empty
PostSubject: Beating Basics Into You   Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 pm

It was rather early morning. Kai woke up around the time when sun was rising. Someone had placed a blanket on him, also placed actual bandages over his wound. It seemed to heal up pretty nicely. He stood up and slowly and rather quietly walked out from the house. Morning breeze ran trough his hair. 'I will use my gained money to buy a sword.' thought Kai, already thinking how it should look. Suddenly he remembered that he and Luna had planned some sword practice before going on a next job. Kai thought that little practice couldn't hurt and was waiting it being rather exited.
"Now then, I shouldn't rush waking up the household." said Kai quietly and just rested his back against the house's wall, waiting to hear some noises inside the house which would be a sing that someone has woken up. 'We should find some kind of dojo or something like that. Wouldn't want to practice with real swords.'
Back to top Go down
http://dragonia.heavenforum.com
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Beating Basics Into You   Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Lunar had snuck outside during the night. She heard Kai up and walks quietly to meet him and maybe surprise him. "Morning, heres your half of the money." says Lunar when she was beside him and holds out the money
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Beating Basics Into You   Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:48 pm

Kai took the money, "See? You are a good person after all. A lot of would just have ran away?" Kai thought that he was going to say bye to thin man but decided not to. "Anyways, You said that you would beat sword basics into me yesterday... You hold your word?" Kai looked little exited about learning how to use weapon. He had never actually used one, expect axes to cut down trees. Also spade and items like that. "We use wooden swords right?" asked Kai. He had already understood that the girl was little nuts and asked just in case.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Beating Basics Into You   Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:53 pm

"Yah, and I can't teach you if I cut you to ribbons with a real sword." says Luna giving him a small grin. She starts walking away and let's her voice fly
"Sing of the forest,
Sing of the stream,
Sing of the animals,
Sing of a dream,
Sing of the happiness they all bring,
These are reasons why I Sing.
"
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Beating Basics Into You   Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:58 pm

Kai follows Lunar, 'She probably beats me easily with swords, as she is faster than me and slicing doesn't need a lot of strength, which I have more than her...' While walking he calmly listened to Luna's song. He was paying quite much attention to surroundings tough when suddenly he noticed a merchant in middle of Town. The man was selling things made out of wood, including some swords. "Wait a second Lunar." Kai slowly walked towards the stall, waiting for the merchant to turn his head away. The moment he did it Kai grabbed two swords and ran as fast as he could. "Come Lunar."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Beating Basics Into You   Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:06 pm

Luna follows him keeping up easy. She keeps on singing
"Sing of the flowers,
Sing of the wind,
Sing of the happy times theres ever been,
Sing of the birds and the songs the bring,
Sing of the Summer and Sing of the Spring,
These are reasons why I Sing.
"
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Beating Basics Into You   Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:11 pm

'I knew it, she is faster than me.' thought Kai. He ran until they were in safe distance. He had accidentally ran to quite wide space where were almost no people around, making it rather good place to practice. "You ok if we practice here?" asked Kai while having a smile on his face. He backed away from Luna a little, he didn't take no as an answer. "So, is there any special stance in sword fighting?" She threw one sword towards Luna quite softly. He was 100% sure girl would be able to catch it.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Beating Basics Into You   Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:14 pm

Luna's hand lashes out and she catchs it twirling it in her hand. "Just keep your feet under you." she says before dropping down and spinning around aiming for his feet.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Beating Basics Into You   Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:18 pm

Kai had seen that attack starting strategy once, goblin did the same way. Kai jumped up into the air and tried to hit Luna's head with the sword. Not too hard tough.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Beating Basics Into You   Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:20 pm

Luna raises her own sword and deflectes the attack. She stands back up and spins with alot of speed with the sword lashing out.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Beating Basics Into You   Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:24 pm

Kai wasn't able to dodge in mid air so he took the hit and fell on the ground. 'Darn, if this would have been a real battle I would be seriously injured. I am so much more used to fighting with bare fists, guess have to be more careful from now on.' Kai stood up like nothing had happened with him, "Let's proceed." Kai didn't launch an attack. He thought that Luna was at least better than beginner when handling swords so he waited for her to attack and see what she does and learn from it.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Beating Basics Into You   Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:26 pm

Luna jumps in the air twisting like she was going to kick him but at the last second she swings her sword at his head
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Beating Basics Into You   Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:30 pm

Kai could somewhat predict that Luna was going after the head so he raised the sword above his head, blocking it. It was rather easy as Kai was stronger in terms of physical strength. 'So a deceiving attack huh?' Kai quickly pulled the sword away and jumped back. This time he charged in, he didn't do any deceiving tactics, aiming for the chest. He didn't plan at all actually, just wanted to see how Lunar would counter.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Beating Basics Into You   Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:33 pm

Luna catchs the attack with her own sword and twists it trying to spin it out of his hand or at least make his hand hurt
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Beating Basics Into You   Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:40 pm

Kai didn't surprise much. He thought it was rather nice way to counter tough, if someone would actually have huge amount of strength an opponent can be made weaponless quite easily. Any of his body parts weren't injured and once again he backed down a little. 'Now then, If I want to evade quickly I must be in good stance.' Kai putted his body to the side, he putted his unused hand (left) to his waist and held his sword in a straight line, hiding his body behind it.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Beating Basics Into You   Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:44 pm

Luna dives to the side and rolls behind him. As she is finishing the last roll she uses the speed and pushs off into the air spinning. The sword lashing out trying to hit his back
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Beating Basics Into You   Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:50 pm

[Lots of spinning lol]

Kai was rather surprised about Lunar's actions, 'Darn, This stance is good if opponent comes from the front, but the side is almost completely open.' Kai tried to come out of the situation somehow. He noticed how girl went to her back, which was on his side currently. Young boy changed the way he held the sword and once again placed his weapon in front of Luna's sword, defending from the attack. He then tried to kick the girl by adding little spin of himself.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Beating Basics Into You   Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:53 pm

Luna jumps avoiding the kick and flips midair, aiming the sword to come straight at his head
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Beating Basics Into You   Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:57 pm

Kai took the hit to the head. Girl's swing wasn't very hard tough and it wasn't a heavy attack, if it would have been with real sword tough... Kai didn't let the chance slip away and aimed his sword right upwards towards Lunar's gut. Since she was in mid air it was almost impossible to dodge.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Beating Basics Into You   Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:00 pm

Luna sees the blow coming and takes it. She lands on feet sliding a bit. "Strong, but slow. If I had used a real sword you'd be dead." she says straighting her stance and awaits his move
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Beating Basics Into You   Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:08 pm

"I know..." said Kai with rather annoyed voice. He knew it even without her telling it to him. 'Hmm... She uses a lot of moves involving spins... That kind of style doesn't suit me well as I am physically rather strong. Well, I guess coming up with a fighting style in middle of fighting is rather impossible.' Kai smiled a little and said, "I have enough for now. Your fighting style is very different for what I am aiming so I think I need to practice alone some time." Kai pointed his sword towards the girl, then released it from his hand and it was slowly falling towards the ground. When it had about 8 centimeters more to fall tough Kai made sudden movements, kicking the sword with his right leg. It flew towards girl with very high speed, although Kai isn't very speed he is strong which gave sword a lot of speed. "Last Attack." said Kai while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Beating Basics Into You   Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:14 pm

Luna simply sidesteps the sword and it zooms by. "Nice try. Now what do you want to do?" she asks throwing her sword after his. Since she no longer had anything that could burn in her hand, she summons her fire and makes in into her armlet on her right arm. She walks over to Kai.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Beating Basics Into You   Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:18 pm

Kai watched Luna with rather plain look, "Make some money I guess?" Kai placed both of his hands in pocket and slowly started walking towards request board, "Since I chose the last job I let you choose Now."
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Beating Basics Into You   Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:18 pm

[REWARDS]

Lightning
2 Stat Points

Luna
2 Stat Points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beating Basics Into You   Beating Basics Into You Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beating Basics Into You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonia :: Continents :: Centeral Continent :: Star Town-
Jump to: