Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
Faceless Mask  Voteba10Faceless Mask  Voteba10Faceless Mask  Voteba10 
Mebu
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
Faceless Mask  157yagy

Faceless Mask

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Coyote

Lone Coyote

Faceless Mask  Empty
PostSubject: Faceless Mask    Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:13 am

-Faceless Mask

Stark was walking along the streets of Star Town. He was looking around himself like some kind of tourist, well he actually was. It was the very first time he had been in some kind of Town. He didn't have any surprised face though, it was pale and emotionless as always. He saw many buildings, libraries, restaurants, magic shops, blacksmiths, a lot of different kinds.

After wandering around the town for quite some time he had accidentally reached a big board full of fliers. There were many different kinds whit a number in the bottom. Stark had never seen anything like that but wasn't going to ask anyone's guidance. He stared at them for about 5 mins straight till he finally came to a decision. He was going to do tasks which were written on one flier to see what happens.

Stark calmly took one with a title 'Faceless Mask'. He thought he should start with something easy so he picked something easy. Lone traveler placed the flier into his black coat's inner pocket. Stark started walking away from the job board, 'I guess I just walk around the Town until I see a faceless person then...' Stark was walking with rather calm pace, always turning his eyes towards people who passed him, hoping to spot the certain one. He hoped that the kid would surrender nicely so he would be able to finish the task on the flier.

Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Faceless Mask  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faceless Mask    Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:36 am

On an empty street, a cry broke out and you could hear a few kids laughing. In an alleyways there were a bunch of kids kicking another one who was curled up on the ground, crying. What will you do? Break them up? Kill them? Walk away and let the kid be beat? Or just do something unexpected? The kid let out another cry for help, but he was cut short as he was kicked in the face. Blood started seeping from his nose and the kids laughed more.
Back to top Go down
Lone Coyote

Lone Coyote

Faceless Mask  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faceless Mask    Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:44 am

Stark heard the cry for help, he didn't react to it at first but then after some seconds released that someone might have been scared by faceless mask kid so he headed towards the direction where the cry of help came from. He was walking in rather quick pace, almost running. He had almost reached the spot when there was another cry of help. He then saw one kid on the ground, bleeding and others laughing around him.

Stark didn't like what he was seeing, he wanted to walk away but then made an excuse to help the boy, 'Maybe the bad kids know something about the one who stole faceless mask.' Stark started walking clsoer to the gang and said with rather quiet tone, "Hey kid on the ground, don't d-ie. You should be fine th-en." He was speaking rather slowly. He walked closer to the gand and proceeded, "Other ones, do you know something about the kid who stole one mask from a ma-ge. If you try to run away I will kill y-ou." He wasn't going to summon his weapons for a bunch of kids, at least not right now.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Faceless Mask  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faceless Mask    Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:06 am

the kids stopped and looked at him. "Go away old man. You fucking retard. This is none of your business," said a really chubby kid before kicking the kid in the stomach again. He then shot a bird at the guy and said, "Now fuck off." The other kids began to laugh at him and then started kicking the kid again.

The kid looked at the man, his eyes pleading. "Help..." he mouthed, but no words came out. Tears were filling his eyes and blood was starting to come from his mouth. The kid was in serious pain and probably wouldn't last much longer.
Back to top Go down
Lone Coyote

Lone Coyote

Faceless Mask  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faceless Mask    Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:18 am

Stark stopped for a second, "What does retard me-an?" He actually didn't know that since he had lived alone on the island for most of his life time and didn't actually learn about bad words while sailing the seas. He then proceeded walking though and didn't wait the answer from the kids and slowly kept on talking, "The business that you are trying to kill someone sure isn't my deal but I asked my question and I would like to get answer for th-at. Also I am suggesting you to back off from the k-id. His parents would be very sad if something had happened to their kid and they will be sad th-en. I don't like th-at." said Stark. He thought that he talked little too much and his mouth was getting dry.

Stark wasn't going to waste any time though because the kid looked rather injured. He used his ex-quip magic to summon a mace to his left hand, "I suggest you to back off from the kid and answ-er my questi-on." He had reached in front of the children now and would attack every kid with his right hand (empty one) who would attempt to hit the kid on the ground. "If you try to do anything else your parents will be sad too because of their children's death." Although Stark might have spoken little cruel all his time his voice had been rather quiet and he had talked slowly.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Faceless Mask  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faceless Mask    Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:05 pm

"He's crazy!" yelled one of the kids as they looked at his mace. "Let's get out of here!" they said as they began to run away as fast as their little feet would take them. The kid on the ground was couphing up blood, but it was mainly from the blood from his nose.
Back to top Go down
Lone Coyote

Lone Coyote

Faceless Mask  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faceless Mask    Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:19 pm

Stark was placed in rather tough decision which were to go after the kids or help the kid on the ground. He decided for the later though and used his magic to store the mace into different space once more. He crouched down to the kid and said, "As long as you don't die you will stay al-ive." His tone was still very calm and quiet. Stark knew a lot of plants to heal injuries but there weren't any in handy so he was in quite a pinch. 'I wonder if I should ask someone's help?' thought Stark while looking around himself. There weren't anyone near the two so he decided to carry the child. The child was little too heavy for his current strength though and so he placed the child on the back, grabbed his legs and started pulling him (lol). After walking few meters they were in another street with some people. Stark said with little louder voice, "Child Injured!" so someone would come and help him.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Faceless Mask  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faceless Mask    Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:24 pm

"Mr.. You said something about a mask? Right. I know some people around town with mask... I'll be fine... It's just a bloody nose... and some bruises..." mumbled the kid as he wiped the blood away.
Back to top Go down
Lone Coyote

Lone Coyote

Faceless Mask  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faceless Mask    Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:33 pm

Stark stopped and looked the kid with dead eyes, "You kn-ow?" asked Stark just to be sure. He let go of kid's legs and moved his head closer to his, "Well tell me th-en... If you can." proceeded Stark.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Faceless Mask  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faceless Mask    Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:01 pm

"Can I come help you if I do?" asked the boy, it was the least he could do for the man.
Back to top Go down
Lone Coyote

Lone Coyote

Faceless Mask  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faceless Mask    Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:04 pm

Stark raised his head a little and then nodded and spoke, "You must get stronger anywa-ys... so you would learn to stand up for your-self." He was rather calm but was little happy that the kid offered himself to help Stark. "Lead the wa-y." Stark watched the kid and started following if he starts moving.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Faceless Mask  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faceless Mask    Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:20 pm

The boy nodded and stood up. He smiled nicely as he started walking down the street, then his smile turned to one of annoyance and he felt his jacket pocket where the mask resided. "I know a man who specializes in theivery. Maybe he can help you figure out where to start."
Back to top Go down
Lone Coyote

Lone Coyote

Faceless Mask  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faceless Mask    Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:27 pm

Stark didn't answer, rather he just kept following the boy. He didn't like the fact that kid knew a person who was a thief so he spoke, "You shouldn't be hanging out with thie-ves. Try to make yourself some good fri-ends." Stark had somewhat strange feeling but didn't know to suspect anything. 'I hope that the thief is going to be helpful for me.' thought Stark.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Faceless Mask  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faceless Mask    Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:32 pm

"Let me correct myself. He specializes in how the theives work. He is not a theif himself. I guess you could call him... hmm.. I'm not sure. But he is no theif," said the boy. "Oh. My name is Renta, by the way," said Renta as he looked back at the man and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lone Coyote

Lone Coyote

Faceless Mask  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faceless Mask    Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:36 pm

Stark was disturbed even more, specially about the thing that the boy smiled. "Bad specialization if you ask me." said young man, "By the way, My name is Stark. I have a question though, how can you smile after the kids beat you up?" Stark thought it was strange...
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Faceless Mask  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faceless Mask    Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:05 pm

"they do it everyday... well.. almost everyday... I'm their punching bag as they like to call it... Today's the first day they've drawn blood... I'm used to pain, but I can usually put on a false smile or something to fool my parents into beleiving me when I say I fell or something," said Renta as he looked ahead. "It hurts, but I'm used to it. I think they may have broke my nose or something though, it hurts like hell."
Back to top Go down
Lone Coyote

Lone Coyote

Faceless Mask  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faceless Mask    Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:11 pm

Stark calmly listened to boy's words and then spoke, "It is good that you put up a fake smi-le. I would beat you up if you would make your parents s-ad..." said Stark. He thought that the boy was lucky to have parents. Then he told to the boy, "You should start training your body and stand up for your-self... When do we reach the man?" asked Stark.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Faceless Mask  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faceless Mask    Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:14 pm

"He's just down the street," said Renta as he pointed at a black stone building with a dim light in the window. "Not many people come down this way. They don't like to associate with him."
Back to top Go down
Lone Coyote

Lone Coyote

Faceless Mask  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faceless Mask    Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:19 pm

Stark checked over the building, he didn't like it. "Well Renta, you go first th-en." said Stark while still inspecting the building. He didn't talk a word after that, he felt little unsecured talking with a person who was specialized in thievery but he wasn't going to be picky to complete his job.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Faceless Mask  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faceless Mask    Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:36 pm

Renta knocked a certain rythm on the door and then walked in. "Kisomu, it's me," said Renta as he walked in. "I have someone here I would like you to meet." The building was full of parchment, weapons, and other things. It had bottles, jars, and animal furs. The liquids in some bottles and jars looked strange and some looked normal, some gave off glows while others seemed to steal the light.
Back to top Go down
Lone Coyote

Lone Coyote

Faceless Mask  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faceless Mask    Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:41 pm

Stark followed Renta, 'I don't have a good feeling about this.' thought young man while keeping his guard up, ready to equip weapon any time. He inspected the things there with one eye. He was little interested in weapons since he was a weapon fighter himself but didn't run up to them, rather he waited for the man named Kisomu.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Faceless Mask  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faceless Mask    Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:49 pm

An old man sat in a chair at a cluttered desk. Renta ran up and stood beside him. "Tell me what you need stranger, and I may be able to help," said the old man as he looked at Stark.
Back to top Go down
Lone Coyote

Lone Coyote

Faceless Mask  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faceless Mask    Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:53 pm

Stark turned at the old man, "I need to find a Faceless Mask." Young man spoke with his normal quiet tone. He then putted his hand inside the cloak and pulled out a flier where job description was written. He slowly placed it in front of old man, "This o-ne."
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Faceless Mask  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faceless Mask    Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:58 pm

"Ah. I do beleive I have seen that somewhere before. You'd probably have better luck at night. That is when the faceless one shows themself," said the old man. "A theif would never show their face in the day. It'd be too easy to notice them."
Back to top Go down
Lone Coyote

Lone Coyote

Faceless Mask  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faceless Mask    Faceless Mask  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:02 pm

Stark calmly replied, "Why steal a mask which was created to scare people and show it when there are no people ar-ound?" Stark made a little pause, "And one more question... Creator of the mask created it only day or two ago, then how do you know about its existen-ce?" Stark hoped that the old man wouldn't have been the one who stole the mask because he believed that he was one of the few people who Renta trusted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faceless Mask  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faceless Mask    Faceless Mask  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faceless Mask
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next