Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
Infestation Extermination Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
Infestation Extermination Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
Infestation Extermination Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
Infestation Extermination Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
Infestation Extermination Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
Infestation Extermination Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
Infestation Extermination Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
Infestation Extermination Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
Infestation Extermination Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
Infestation Extermination Voteba10Infestation Extermination Voteba10Infestation Extermination Voteba10 
Mebu
Infestation Extermination Voteba10Infestation Extermination Voteba10Infestation Extermination Voteba10 
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
Infestation Extermination 157yagy

Infestation Extermination

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatarou

Hatarou

Infestation Extermination Empty
PostSubject: Infestation Extermination   Infestation Extermination Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:27 pm

Antonio walked into Sampagui village and found it strangely quiet and unsettling. "Hello!" He got no answer, "Stange... It should be near harvest... Yet no one is out tending the farms." The suddenly he felt a small pinch coming from behind him. Ow!!! He looked behind him and saw a large crab standing about to his knees pinching his leg. The Hell... It's a crab. A big one at that." He rose his foot and smashed his foot down onto the large crab. It's shell cracked open and it's innards splashed everywhere. "Hmph!"

Sonny! Over here" He shrugged and looked over at an old man calling from inside a house. He walked over and entered the home. "Yes sir!" "I see your strong we can use a guy like you!" His interests were sparked. "What would you need?" The old brittle man stood up and placed his hand onto Antonio. "My name is Bato. I'm just a regular old farmer... I don't have much of anything but that crab you encountered, well for the past few weeks they have been eating our crops. We tried gettin rid of them but more came and kept coming back." Antonio grasped the man shoulders and shook his head, "Say no more I'll help you out and secondly my name is Antonio." A tear was in the man's eye, "Oh thank you young man!" Antonio smiled.
Back to top Go down
Zeref

PostSubject: Re: Infestation Extermination   Infestation Extermination Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:45 pm

-Some hours ago...

Zeref was walking outside of the Kazuka Town. He was really bored, young boy had plans to travel to the next town or village but West Continent was like a wasteland. Dark Mage had walked quite a long distance and was getting little tired. He decided to take a little nap but didn't want to do it in an open area so he looked around himself. He suddenly saw a gigantic tree. He walked up close to and started climbing it. The climbing was rather easy and in no time at all he was sitting his eyes closed on one gigantic branch. What he didn't see was that next to him was one rather big bird nest. Young boy calmly closed his eyes and fell asleep. Zeref tried to make contact with his master but it was no, 'So I can't talk to him when I aren't in the Tower huh?' thought young boy and fell asleep.

-Current Time...

Zeref felt that something was wrapped around his body. He woke up, and discovered himself flying in the skies, legs with claws wrapped tightly around his body. "Huh?" asked the young one from himself and noticed that a bird had him between his claws. Normally he would wake up the moment something touched him but this time it was little different, Zeref didn't know the reason though. He started struggling himself free. Bird got rather annoyed and let him go with a grin on his face, probably thinking that the kid would die. Well it would have been rather true as the young boy started falling 1 kilometers downwards. "Hoho, interesting." mumbled the kid to himself and pointed his face towards the ground. He wasn't falling at very high speed as he weighted quite little. After falling some time he saw a small village, "Travel complete." said the boy as his problems solved themselves. Once he was about 100 meters above from the ground he used his spell named 'push' to push himself upwards, slowing him down making it look like he was flying as he gently landed on ground, right behind a young man and some kind of other one.
Back to top Go down
Hatarou

Hatarou

PostSubject: Re: Infestation Extermination   Infestation Extermination Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:03 pm

Antoni had walked out of the the kind old man's house and saw a guy just floating down into the town square. He walked toward the man and looked confused. "Hey! What are you doing!?!" He arrived next to the man. ""Hello... Whoever you are... Well my name is Antonio and I wanted to ask, it seems like you are skilled with magic. I could use some help handling these Crabs!
Back to top Go down
Zeref

PostSubject: Re: Infestation Extermination   Infestation Extermination Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:06 pm

Zeref calmly listened what the man was saying. He was rather bored and felt like slicing the man apart since he was so happy go lucky but after hearing him out a large grin appeared on his face. He looked the inside of one crab which was squashed and answered to the man, "They seem so tiny but I guess it will be enough to pass my time... If it won't then it will be fun." said Zeref to the man who was about half as tall as him. "How much can I kill and are there any bigger ones?"
Back to top Go down
Hatarou

Hatarou

PostSubject: Re: Infestation Extermination   Infestation Extermination Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:33 pm

Toni was getting a strange feeling from this guy as he stared at him, he was shockingly surprised at what he said. "Well.... You can kill as much as you want, and yes they should get much, much bigger. That one over there was just a baby." He started moving forward, "Well come on thses thing won't kill themselves!"With that he unsheathed a sword and kwpt walking.
Back to top Go down
Zeref

PostSubject: Re: Infestation Extermination   Infestation Extermination Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:37 pm

Zeref giggled a little and followed Antoni, watching his back. Although young man inspired him to draw his sword he didn't do it since it would be annoying to walk around with a blade which is about 75% of young man's body. Also he had his magic to protect him, though he couldn't still use push. Without moving next to Antoni he calmly started speaking, "Ant, do you hate something?" Zeref started his normal conversation type involving power and hatred plus little bit of darkness.
Back to top Go down
Hatarou

Hatarou

PostSubject: Re: Infestation Extermination   Infestation Extermination Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:54 pm

He held the sword onto his shoulder, and looked curiously at the small child. "Hate? Well I can't say i hate much, only thing i hate now, would be some hunter... I rather not say why though." He resumed walking forward and saw a rther large crab, he would guess would be an adolescent, it was stumbling toward a mountain trail. "Hmph! Don't kill it yet it can lead us to the source of all these crabs.... By the waqy kid whats your name, I never caught it."
Back to top Go down
Zeref

PostSubject: Re: Infestation Extermination   Infestation Extermination Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:59 pm

Kid smiled showing his teeth a little, "I never threw it." Although he wanted to go and attack the crab he didn't do it since he thought that Antonio's words were true. "So Ant, do you hate that hunter a lot. And also another question, would you be strong enough to take on 100 of the ones with that size at the same time?" Although Zeref somehow calculated out about how much the power man should hold he still wanted to investigate his personality a little.
Back to top Go down
Hatarou

Hatarou

PostSubject: Re: Infestation Extermination   Infestation Extermination Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:24 pm

He chuckled at the small boy, "That Hunter... More like a group of them." He sighed and continued on, "Plus come on their just big crabs! I'm sure i can take a few dozen easily!" He laughed heartily and rubbed the kid's head. "So what is your name then?"
Back to top Go down
Zeref

PostSubject: Re: Infestation Extermination   Infestation Extermination Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:30 pm

Zeref smiled a little, not because man's confidence but because of his stupidity. "That would be fun to watch, you taking on a lot of them at once." said Zeref with a smile on his face. "And my name is hmmm.... I don't want to give you my name but what kind of name should I tell you? Would Kishin sound good?" He looked his surroundings a little and he felt quite many things around the area... he didn't get a good picture though since his instincts haven't fully developed yet. He got his guard up but his walk didn't change. He was anxious for grabbing his blade though.
Back to top Go down
Hatarou

Hatarou

PostSubject: Re: Infestation Extermination   Infestation Extermination Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:52 pm

Kishin looked a little worried, he felt it to since something at the back of his skull was urging him to be wary. "Well Kishin will be fine for all I'm concerned. Hey look over there! He pointed and their was about 5 crabs all surrounding what it seemed to be a human man,. he was flailing about calling for help. "My God! Thats disgusting!" He took out his bow and shot an arrow to make the crabs flee. He ran towards the man as the man fell to unconciousness.
Back to top Go down
Zeref

PostSubject: Re: Infestation Extermination   Infestation Extermination Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:59 pm

Zeref didn't give a damn. He was little mad at the man over twice his age because he had scared the crabs away. "What kind of weakling... Anyways lets move on forward." said Zeref. He started walking towards the direction where the crabs fled towards to. "Just a hunch but I think their nest is there." He clinched his fist, it seemed that his ability to use push had returned. He threw his sword with his right hand, the blade was about 2/3rd the length of Zeref. A large grin appeared on his face as he wanted to enjoy some fighting.
Back to top Go down
Hatarou

Hatarou

PostSubject: Re: Infestation Extermination   Infestation Extermination Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:54 pm

He brought the man to a tree and left him there he didnt seem to bad. He then looked at the small child's large weapon. "Whoa! That's pretty big there, ain't it?" He started to follow Kishin,"Hey! Wait up!" He ran and caught up to the kid, "So Kishin? Don't you think that was a little weird? Seriously A grown man getting overwhelmed by Hell crabs... Just seems strange?"
Back to top Go down
Zeref

PostSubject: Re: Infestation Extermination   Infestation Extermination Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:00 pm

Zeref smiled a little like he usually did, "There are two possibilities, first is that people these days are too good and don't have enough power... second is that crabs have too much power." Zeref dragged the sword against the ground when moving, "I prefer the later version though since it would be more funner then." Zeref was rather exited to see what the crabs could do in real battle with him. Maybe he would even have to somewhat plan his moves trough and carefully calculate how he was going to use his magic, young boy didn't make any plans just yet though since he wanted to see the monters' power before.
Back to top Go down
Hatarou

Hatarou

PostSubject: Re: Infestation Extermination   Infestation Extermination Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:18 pm

"Maybe it was just him... Hopefully... stronger enemies would be troublesome. But of course like you say it would be more fun." He heard claw snapping, and ran toward it. It came from a cave. "Come on!" They both had entered the cave. Once inside their were several large pools of water and at the end of the cave was a full blown lake. Their were hundreds of crabs inside of the cave as well though. "Well would you like to go first little one?" He grined as he readied his weapons for the assault.
Back to top Go down
Zeref

PostSubject: Re: Infestation Extermination   Infestation Extermination Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:23 pm

Zeref raised his blade. He held it with 2 hands so it would be easier for him to swing it. "Na!" shouted Zeref out as a sign of an declining. A humongous evil grin appeared on his face though as a lot of crabs watched two who had entered the cave. He wasn't going to run inside the grabs, it would be foolish thing to do as he would completely be surrounded from all sides and he wouldn't be fast enough to swing his blade so fast so he calmly waited for the crabs to come after him. After all beating different enemies require different strategies. "By the way, don't call me little one. Otherwise I will kill you." said young boy with completely calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Hatarou

Hatarou

PostSubject: Re: Infestation Extermination   Infestation Extermination Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:00 pm

He laughed fully and ran into the cave. "I'd like to see you try kid." He said playfully. He let out a battle cry and started to swing at the incoming crabs. He sliced one after another in half. He mowed down a few and started to get creative. He started his favorite combos for dealin with multiple enemies. He would slash a crab and fire his bow at one far away. It was a sight to see, Many crabs innards had splashed everywhere. "This looks tasty after I'm done here I'm goin to start collectin some crab meat." He laughed to himself as more and more crabs started to pop out.
Back to top Go down
Zeref

PostSubject: Re: Infestation Extermination   Infestation Extermination Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:07 pm

Zeref scratched his head a little, 'So I get no attention?' thought the young boy as all crabs were concentrated on Antonia. He yawned a little and saw one little one crawling towards him. Zeref swung his sword, striking it trough the crab right to the ground. He pulled the sword out and crab was still attached to it. He made one larger swing and the crab flew at another one. Zeref calmly walked inside the swarm of crabs, although he wasn't as good as Antonia with handling a blade he was still rather good. Zeref started slicing crabs one after another using both of his hands to hold a blade. He had to use quite big part of his power to slice the monsters down since he wasn't physically as strong as Antonio. After no time at all the blood was covering him and the number of crabs became lesser and lesser. 'I wonder when does the big fish come out.' He tried to save as much energy as he could, slicing down only those crabs which attacked him... unlike Antonio who went all out and wasting his energy.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Infestation Extermination   Infestation Extermination Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:11 pm

[I so dislike the fact that two of you started killing the small crabs without no one NPCing them..]

Crabs started getting lower and lower in numbers. None of them actually managed to do anything against two excellent fighters as they were cut off before even reaching opponent's body. The crabs started retreating as 10s of their buddies were slaughtered. They backed down slowly and slowly when suddenly a large noise could be heard from the cave. Little crabs gained their courage back and moved surrounded two fighter. A large Crab King appeared from one of the cave holes. He was very disturbed that some humans had create a mascaraed in his cave. He looked really mad, specially at Antonio who seemed to have done most of the killing. Rahk'ti King faced Hatarou and shot a jet of water at him while being about 30 meters away from the fighters. King decided to get rid of the bigger one first as he seemed more of a threath. Little crabbies attempted attacking Antonio's legs. The other crabs around Zeref started jumping at him at different directions.

Last edited by Lightning on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dragonia.heavenforum.com
Hatarou

Hatarou

PostSubject: Re: Infestation Extermination   Infestation Extermination Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:08 pm

The jet of water raced toward Antonio and he brought out his sword and held it on it's side, The jet hit the side of his sword and pushed him back onto his back. The King's army surrounded him and it seemed to have gotten more aggressive with it's arrival. "Strange.... They're all rallying up.... This.... Is not good..." The crabs had surrounded him and Antonio got onto the defensive. The Crabs started to go at him, most only pinch but a few of them had made him bleed by cutting his legs. He swung his sword from side to side, he succed in getting some away but more replaced them. "Son of a-" He was cut off from a crab jumping up and pinching him in the arm. He shook it off and stomped on it completly crushing it. He swung his sword again and killed a few more. He started to sigh as all this fighting started to take toll on his fighting ability. He cut threw the crabs and started to rush toward the king. Seeing since it's seemed getting rid of the standing crab would scare off the rest

OOC: Sorry Zeref i thought i fixed it awhile ago sorry my brain is dumb

Last edited by Hatarou on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeref

PostSubject: Re: Infestation Extermination   Infestation Extermination Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:04 pm

The grin on Zeref's face got bigger and bigger. He wanted to fight all the crabs 1 vs 1 but knew that it was too much for him or he would just tire him out. He saw how the crabs gained confidence the moment boss walked in so he decided to do the opposite thing, take down the boss first. He quickly concentrated to use his spell Push. Although pushing the crabs away from him would have been rather effective he decided to push himself off the ground. The boy didn't "fly" exactly up but towards the Crab King who was about 30 meters away from him. Zeref's technique could easily make him fly towards the boss with rather high speed as Zeref was very light boy. He grabbed his sword handle with both of his hands and decided to fly into the crab with the sword.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Infestation Extermination   Infestation Extermination Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:59 am

King was rather upset as more and more of his children got cut down by the brat with white hair. He only looked at him and didn't even notice how other, younger one was moving trough air towards him. Young one's blade managed to pierce his tough shell, mostly because of the speed boy was traveling. He was very mad at the young boy. King raised his pincers to the sky and smashed em towards young boy with the sword inside him, using his pincers as a hammer.

Little crabs lost their courage for a second but knew that avenging King getting stabbed was the right thing to do. Although a lot of crabs were already killed by Antonio those who surrounded Zeref started rushing towards the King to help him. The ones who were handling with Antonio joined with Zeref's group. It takes little time for them to reach Crab King.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonia.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infestation Extermination   Infestation Extermination Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infestation Extermination
Page 1 of 1