Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
Our Advertisement Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
Our Advertisement Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
Our Advertisement Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
Our Advertisement Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
Our Advertisement Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
Our Advertisement Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
Our Advertisement Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
Our Advertisement Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
Our Advertisement Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
Our Advertisement Voteba10Our Advertisement Voteba10Our Advertisement Voteba10 
Mebu
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
Our Advertisement 157yagy

Our Advertisement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Our Advertisement Empty
PostSubject: Our Advertisement   Our Advertisement Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:46 am

Dragonia

It is an age of Warriors, Wizards, Monsters, Beast and Dragons. Long time ago Dragons and other races lived in harmony until humans greed slowly started destroying their world called Dragonia. Humans wanted to be supreme rulers of the world but for that they needed power. They weren't as strong as Elves, Dwarfs or other races which were much stronger than them, so they wanted power. They though that the power of Dragons were enough to rule the world so humans set out to capture those magnificent creatures. During those times dragons were only creatures able to use Magic. It angered the opposite side tremendously though, starting the World War I. Humans and a lot of other species started to fight for the supreme control of the world. During the war dragons always tried to make peace agreements and end that stupidity but it wasn't good. Dragons who moved alone, trying to convince other races to make a peace agreement were captured.

There was a legendary man called "Dragon Sage" who joined up with dragons. He was very powerful and thanks to him a lot of dragons were released free. Also quite some races dropped their weapons and created Alliance which tried to put and end to the war. Dragon king took a liking in the sage and started teaching the man, arts of fighting and even magic. Dragon Sage was the first person ever to befriend a Dragon and become one of the Dragonriders.

Dragon Sage who became a very famous man started teaching magic to other races. After 20 years when it finally looked like the peace was about to come humans did something very stupid. They used Magic to try and kill the dragons. Dragon Sage couldn't stop them because he was getting old. Lots of Dragons were killed and it angered the Dragon King very much who released all his powers which caused 1/2 loss of whole population. I After that the dragons left promising never to settle in other races business, being a lone race. Also the peace was finally brought to the world.

Today, 20 years after the incident where races live together, Dragons are very rare creatures. Races are lucky to see 1 in a year and that only for a second. During the times a lot of brave warriors have became adventurers and go on a quest to search out those dragons and follow in the footsteps of Dragon Sage and become Dragonriders. There are other people too of course, those who want to use dragon's power to do evil deeds. Which path will you choose? A good path to vanquish evil and befriend dragons, become a bringer of peace or rather a Evil Wizard who's dream is to conquer the world. Choice is completely yours...

Code:
[size=18][center][b]Dragonia[/b]
[/center][/size]
[center]
|[url=http://dragonia.heavenforum.org/]Home[/url]|[url=http://dragonia.heavenforum.org/dragonia-rules-role-playing-information-f2/]Dragonia Rules & Role Playing Information[/url]|[url=http://dragonia.heavenforum.org/roar-f1/staff-t29.htm#29]Staff[/url]|[url=http://dragonia.heavenforum.org/profile.forum?mode=register]Register[/url]|
[/center]
[i][size=18][b]I[/b][/size]t is an age of Warriors, Wizards, Monsters, Beast and Dragons. Long time ago Dragons and other races lived in harmony until humans greed slowly started destroying their world called Dragonia. Humans wanted to be supreme rulers of the world but for that they needed power. They weren't as strong as Elves, Dwarfs or other races which were much stronger than them, so they wanted power. They though that the power of Dragons were enough to rule the world so humans set out to capture those magnificent creatures. During those times dragons were only creatures able to use Magic. It angered the opposite side tremendously though, starting the World War I. Humans and a lot of other species started to fight for the supreme control of the world. During the war dragons always tried to make peace agreements and end that stupidity but it wasn't good. Dragons who moved alone, trying to convince other races to make a peace agreement were captured.

There was a legendary man called "Dragon Sage" who joined up with dragons. He was very powerful and thanks to him a lot of dragons were released free. Also quite some races dropped their weapons and created Alliance which tried to put and end to the war. Dragon king took a liking in the sage and started teaching the man, arts of fighting and even magic. Dragon Sage was the first person ever to befriend a Dragon and become one of the Dragonriders.

Dragon Sage who became a very famous man started teaching magic to other races. After 20 years when it finally looked like the peace was about to come humans did something very stupid. They used Magic to try and kill the dragons. Dragon Sage couldn't stop them because he was getting old. Lots of Dragons were killed and it angered the Dragon King very much who released all his powers which caused 1/2 loss of whole population. I After that the dragons left promising never to settle in other races business, being a lone race. Also the peace was finally brought to the world.

Today, 20 years after the incident where races live together, Dragons are very rare creatures. Races are lucky to see 1 in a year and that only for a second. During the times a lot of brave warriors have became adventurers and go on a quest to search out those dragons and follow in the footsteps of Dragon Sage and become Dragonriders. There are other people too of course, those who want to use dragon's power to do evil deeds. Which path will you choose? A good path to vanquish evil and befriend dragons, become a bringer of peace or rather a Evil Wizard who's dream is to conquer the world. Choice is completely yours...
[/i]
Back to top Go down
http://dragonia.heavenforum.com

Our Advertisement
Page 1 of 1