Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
Role Playing Rules Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
Role Playing Rules Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
Role Playing Rules Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
Role Playing Rules Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
Role Playing Rules Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
Role Playing Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
Role Playing Rules Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
Role Playing Rules Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
Role Playing Rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
Role Playing Rules Voteba10Role Playing Rules Voteba10Role Playing Rules Voteba10 
Mebu
Role Playing Rules Voteba10Role Playing Rules Voteba10Role Playing Rules Voteba10 
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
Role Playing Rules 157yagy

Role Playing Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Role Playing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Role Playing Rules   Role Playing Rules Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:13 pm

Role Playing Rules

~Preparation Rules

1. Template: Follow the template while creating a character, pet, house etc. Just copy the thing inside Code Box and fill the section. Don't write your text inside coding like bold, write your information after the [/b] (or any other code) has ended.

2. Waiting: Please be patient after creating your application. Admins nor Mods can't do everything on a moment, they also need rest and maybe sometimes even discuss about someone's character application with others, so it might take time. Remember that everyone have their own lives and moods, so maybe sometimes Admins are just not in the mood to check the application. All I have to say is "Have Patience."

~Post Rules

1. Post Length: Please make your posts at least paragraph long. It isn't very hard if you try, it is so simple. We don't want to make it look like complete noob site so yeah.

2. Third Person View: Only write in Third Person View without using the asterisks (no *eats an apple*).

3. Action, Speech, Action: Your Role Playing posts should contain action (ex: Asteriks Runs around the road), direct speech (ex: "Obelisk, beat up those bandits!") and thought (ex: 'I wonder if Asteriks is alright.'). Actions should be most detailed because it represents what your character is doing. Direct speech is simple, what kind of text your character talks. Thoughts are the words you say without actually speaking them.
    Please put speech in bold or some color.
    Please put thoughts in italics.

~Game Rules

1. Personality: Try to make your character act like you have decried him in character registration. If you have written that your character is the friendly type who doesn't hurt anyone you can't just go killing around people meaninglessly. Of course you can have mood swings, also we understand that you can't describe everything in personality so we don't mind little improvisation.

2. Other Role Player: You cannot describe other character's actions. This is turn based. (ex: Obelisk starts punching Asteriks in the face. Asteriks dodges though so Obelisks quickly throws a rock towards him.) No that was a wrong way.

3. Superheros: Don't go creating superheros with bodies of diamond and strength of god. Where is the fun in that, believe me, no one wants to role play against an Over Powered character.

4. Patience: While role playing be patient. All members cannot sit on computer all day along and write. If the user hasn't made a post in 3 days though you can just act like he is standing still, doing nothing and role play along.

5. Absence: If you are going away for more than 3 days please post in "Away" section because then your role playing partner gets to know it and can't do meaningless posts like killing you when you are away. It would be nice if you inform your partner even if you are going away for 1 day because then he isn't going to wait your post and can count with it.

~Fighting Rules

1. Killing: Avoid random killing of member's role playing character unless you have his/her approval or a reason to do so, for example such as hunger. Killed characters don't exaxtly start from zero as they can create new character with 50% of their Stat Points and Scales.

2. Getting Hit: There are no battles without injuries unless your character's stats are s worlds apart from your opponent. Don't dodge all the time.

3. Auto-Hitting: Auto-hitting is absolutely not allowed at all, this is another form of god-modding which nobody appreciates. Auto-Hitting is an action where you hit other character without letting him/her react. (Example: Asteriks Punches Obelisk in the face.) NO! This is absolute NO! You must always let other character react unless he has given permission.

4. Posting Order: While Role Playing there must always be a certain posting order, like Me; Player 1; Me; Player 1. Rather simple right. You need to have it even when role playing in group, like Me; Player 1; Player 2; Me; Player 1; Player 2; Me, so Player 1 cannot reply to Me's post before Player 2 has posted.

Back to top Go down
http://dragonia.heavenforum.com

Role Playing Rules
Page 1 of 1