Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
Zane Hataro Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
Zane Hataro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
Zane Hataro Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
Zane Hataro Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
Zane Hataro Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
Zane Hataro Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
Zane Hataro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
Zane Hataro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
Zane Hataro Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
Zane Hataro Voteba10Zane Hataro Voteba10Zane Hataro Voteba10 
Mebu
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
Zane Hataro 157yagy

Zane Hataro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro Empty
PostSubject: Zane Hataro   Zane Hataro Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:12 pm

Account Name: Zane Hataro

Name: Zane Hataro
Nickname: Ruler of the Undead
Race: Human
Height: 6'4
Weight: 185 Lbs
Class: D
Affiliation: Dark leaning toward slowly going toward neutral.

Physical Description:Zane has a decently fit body. He has a six pack of abs under his red shirt and has two scar marks in the shape of claws under his black pants around the center of his legs. He also wears a black leather jacket over the red shirt and stands at a height of six foot four.
Clothing:Red shirt, black pants, and a black leather jacket over the shirt.
Accessories: Zane has a sheath with a five feet long blade with in it attached to his back at most times.
Extra: none
Picture
Spoiler:

PersonalityZane has two personalities. A fake one he uses when in public with high-amounts of people and his true one when alone iwth just himself, his "pets", or with a small group in a area where no one else would see what happened, such as inside his familie's mansion.
When in public, Zane immitates the personality of a normal person who likes to eat, sleep, and just relax most of the day. He hates doing much work, but shrugs it off and does it anyway if need be. Zane also says he lives in a very rich family and has every source of entertainment imagineable in his house. In all truth though, only the first two out of five floors look like what a rich person would live in. The three floors above is where his " pets" feed and hide.
Zane's true personality is much more demonic then his fake one even though he still retains a sane tone of voice and a sane expression. The words and things he does while showing his true personality could be classified as insane and twisted based on oppinional concepts. Most times when he shows this is when he has lured someone into a high-floor in his mansion and has had his " pets" seal off all the exits and moved around the two. He would usually start asking abnormal questions such as " Have you ever guessed what death feels like" or something similer to that. Zane also may try to slowly and painfully kill a person himself with weapons he has stored up on the fourth floor of the mansion instead of just having his pets have all the fun.Lastly, he likes to listen to hard rock and metal music oftenly when immitateing his fake personality, and his real personality.
Lately, however Zane's personality has begun to change oddly. Guilt started to overtake his thoughts a bit lessening his murder frequencys. He still kills iwthout hesitation, but not as often for no reason.

History Zane was born at the second floor of his family's mansion. AT the age of four he started his training in the art of necromancy with his father and began developing new necromorphs for their collection. By age seven the area they lived in found out about the occurance and told Zane and his father to stop their black magic of necromancy since it was iligel in the town. At age 16 he and his father had made over two hundred necromorphs. The next year after the village set fure to their mansion and the necromorphs escaped and killed everyone in the village except himself and hiois parents. Zane's parents, however died in the fire. He him self managed to escape and was emotionaly scared from the events that toke place that day. Now, Zane wonders from different areas looking for ways to get money regardless if it's from a job, theft, or murder. Just last week Zane developed his most useful necromorph yet. it was formed from a soul being attached to a decapitated head. He called it the controller because after it starngled someone it toke off their head and went inside the corpse to take control over it.
Spoiler:

Weaponry A long four foot long blade made of steel.(C)

Stats - 70
Strength: 1 (1+0)
Accuracy: 4 (4+0)
Stamina: 12 (10+2)
Speed: 6 (5+1)
Magic: 25 (50)

Stat Points Earned: 0/25
Scales Earned 1,500,000/2,300,000

Sources

Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - 4 SP; 200,000 Scales
Wrom Hunting - 5 SP; 100,000 Scales
Ancient Legacy - 5 SP
Ancient Legacy: Revealance - 1 SP; 400,000 scales
June Event - 10 SP; 1,500,000 Scales

Magic Name: Necromorph
Magic Tier: 1
Magic Type: Necromancy/black magic
Magic Description: This is a powefrul black magic that pulls the souls of the damned out from hell and puts it into a corpse or lifeless manifestation. The object the soul is traped in also mutates into a demonic entity such as the one listed in history. There is no attacks with this magic by the user. Only summonings of the demons to fight for him. These summons varri. At the time Zane is still a nove at this black magic so he may only summon the most basic type of necromorphs. His most advanced at the moment is the controler. There are three types he may summon at the moment. There are two ways to do these summonings. One is to reanimate an actual corpse. Second i two cutt themself and use their blood to summon them from hell in an artificial body. When useing blood to summon a cloud of smoke will form aronnd the spot his blood lands and cover the area until the creature is fully summoned. This can also be used with an opponent's blood or any fresh blood in the area. The blood can only be used to summon necromorphs if it has been outside a person's body for less then five minutes.
Techniques: (5/5)

Necro summoning basic - (3)
Type: Summoning.
Range: Ten meters.
Effect:Summons a necromorph from a corpse or artificial body with the following powers.
Basic Necromorph- This creature has all the bones in it's arms fused together and the skin tight around the bone to make a average sized blade for arms. These creatures are controlled through telepathic mindlinks between them and the caster. Can summon 2.

Stats -
Strength: 5
Accuracy: 5
Stamina: 5
Speed: 19
Magic:0

Necro summoning Controller - (1)
Type: Summoning
Range: Ten meters.
Effect: Summons necromorphs with the following description.
Controller- A small decapitated head with tentacles ocming out of the neck. This creature jumps onto the opponent's neck and trys to rip off their head before implanting themself into the enemie's body and controling their corpse. All their stats change to that of the person they just killed's except for magic which turns to 0. Base stats are strength is ten, speed is two, accuracy is 2, stamina is 2 and magic is ten.. These take more energy then the other necromorphs due to being more advanced and comes in a solo group of one at first.
Stats -
Strength: 10
Accuracy: 2
Stamina: 2
Speed: 2
Magic:5

Necro Summoning Illumorph - (1)
Type: Summoning
Range: Ten meters
Effect: Summons Necromorph with the following description.
Illumorph- A corpse with it's lower body cutt off that is atatched to the ground with a pink substence attaching it and protecting it from damage. These can't move or attack normally, but unleash a gas from their mouth that messes with the mind of anyone that breaths it in. it can choose who the gas affects as well so the user is not harmed. These illusions can varri from making an ally look like an enemy to causing blindness
strength-0
speed-0
accuracy-3
stamina-7
Magic-10 ( 20)

Misc

House: None
Companion: His necromorphs.

Theme Song:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Zane Hataro on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Zane Hataro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro   Zane Hataro Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:27 pm

Hope you don't mind that I edited your post, making it according to template.

Put stats like shown below under every one of your monster techniques.

Code:
[u]Stats[/u] -
[i]Strength:[/i]
[i]Accuracy:[/i]
[i]Stamina:[/i]
[i]Speed:[/i]
[i]Magic:[/i]

While you are editing, mind explaining how you actually summon creatures?

I would add blood sacrifice to make it cooler
Razz

Also your last technique, put the group number to 1 as it can increase while you put points in power level of your technique.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonia.heavenforum.com
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro   Zane Hataro Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:49 pm

Edited, anything else?
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Zane Hataro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro   Zane Hataro Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:55 pm

Necro summoning Controller Technique.

At first make it so the monsters comes in groups of 1 and later the number increases.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro   Zane Hataro Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:03 pm

Eh, sorry. Forgot about that. Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Zane Hataro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro   Zane Hataro Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:08 pm

[A]pproved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zane Hataro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro   Zane Hataro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zane Hataro
Page 1 of 1