Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Voteba10Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Voteba10Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Voteba10 
Mebu
Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Voteba10Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Voteba10Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Voteba10 
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart 157yagy

Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart   Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:11 am

"So what are we going to do?" asked one grown-up woman from another while walking on the road outside the moon town. "I don't know... We could report them to Higher Ups, that would take time tough and we need money quick." Both of them looked rather worried, they had been victims of some bandits who made them work, promising to pay them money which was a lie. "I have filled the Request Form and we are going to post it to Request Board later, maybe some mage can help us even tough there aren't many in town." Other woman breathed out heavily, "I hope it is any use, all men are pigs."

While talking two women had reached to a little hill which was about 10 meters tall, nothing too big. It had a tree on top of it, the hill was normal place for two girl's to think out plans, it was their favorite place but this time it was already occupied by a sleeping girl. "Who is that?" asked one from another, "I don't know, probably a traveler or some homeless woman, anyways lets wake her up. She might catch a cold." The girls started walking up from the hill when suddenly a fairy fat man walked up to sleeping girl from another side.

The man slowly started poking woman with his leg, "Wake up you homeless buffoon." Said the man with big grin on his face, "You are rather nice and maybe you could get a job from me, if you act nicely of course." Without a second of warning the girl stood up. His face was directed towards the man's. Woman kept staring at her, somewhat. She couldn't actually see the man with her eyes because she was wearing eye covers. "Say something you bitch." shouted the man. "Waking up is such a p..." the girl stopped speaking from middle of the word. Suddenly she punched the man to the gut, it didn't do much damage tough because he was fat. "YOU BITCH!" shouted the man and tried to hit the girl into face but he stopped because he had found that girl's fangs were already in his neck, sucking up his blood.

"Wh-Wh-What are you doing?" asked the man with shivering voice. The man started to lose consciousness. Woman kept on sucking man's blood until his eyes were completely closed, then she stopped. "Such awful blood. Never wake up Nemui Kyu..." Once again she had stopped the sentence from half way trough. The man fell out ground, Nemui pushed it down from the little hill with his legs. 'Killing that man would have been such a pain... now back to sleep.' The man who's blood Nemui just had sucked wasn't going to die, he just lost consciousness because of the quick loss of blood. He would probably wake up in some hours, feeling little numb but able to walk back to Town.

Two women were shocked, they quickly ran up some meters, "Are you okay?" asked one worried, other told, "You took down the pervert so quickly and all by yourself." Nemui was rather surprised that someone actually started talking to her, kindly. She had no plans on attacking them because they didn't wake her up, "Yes I am fine." said Nemui slowly. After that they sat down and started talking, two girls did most of the talking, Nemui only listened. She didn't bother replying to some of girl's questions because she thought it was a pain.

After some minutes they reached a certain topic tough, "Well, you see. We are going to put a job to Request Board where someone needs to Vandalize Bandit's warehouse a little. Wouldn't you like to do it?" said one woman while showing Nemui the flier. She didn't know what was written there, because of the eye covers, so she asked the women to explain what to do. "No, It is too much pain." answered Nemui tough. "What, but you fought magnificently up there! Pretty Please." begged one of the woman. Once again Nemui refused shaking her head when suddenly the other said, "If you refuse we are going to report you to higher ups and they report you as a criminal so you will be wanted because you hurt the man. If you take the job tough we won't report you and you also get some money."

Nemui stood up, "Being a criminal is such a pain, Killing you so you wouldn't report me would be even more troublesome..." said woman, two other were little frightened and one already started saying "Sor.." when Nemui canceled her, "Even if taking up a job is a pain I avoid a lot of trouble taking it, so you got yourself person who will do the job." Both women who made the request turned all happy. "Wait here, I won't be lo..." said Nemui while slowly starting walking towards the Town.

-Some Time Later

Nemui had finally reached the North part of Moon Town. Even tough she was still wearing eye covers it was rather easy for her. She also had felt out the small warehouse since it differed from others quite much. She felt that one of the bandits was standing in front of the gate, probably keeping a watch. 'I guess fighting them would be a pain.' Nemui slowly walked up to the bandit and spoke, "Please give the money you promised to two girls who had worked for you some time ago..." Nemui actually hoped that the bandits would just give her the money.

[Need someone to Role Play as Bandits.]
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart   Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:42 am

Bandit looked at the woman before him, "What, Which kind of girls? We owe no one anything and if you don't leave right now things might get little rough for you." Bandits words were full of confidence. "You sure are stupid girl, coming here by yourself." Bandit started laughing, "Oi Bros! Come on out and see who came to visit us." 3 Other bandits came out from the warehouse, one had a sword on his belt, other had a sword aswell. Between them was rather large man with gigantic battle axe resting on his shoulders which he held with his right hand, showing off his power.

The axe itself was made out of very light metal and it weighted about the same as normal board swords. "Well Well, does this woman want to work for us?" asked the one in the middle. It seemed like that one was the gang's leader. "Bro, let's knock him out already and sell her somewhere, he is quite a beauty and will earn us quite a lot of money." Spoke the one at Boss's right hand. "Right." said the one at the left hand rather quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonia.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart   Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:55 pm

Nemui thought it was too much of bother to actually start fighting with the bandits without killing them. The Bonus Objective was that she would rough them up a little so she couldn't kill them. Nemui slowly started walking away, towards their warehouse. Just like always she had sleepy walking, bending from right to left. When the young woman finally reached the wall of the warehouse she stopped about 30 centimeters away from it. 'This should be their house, my task was to Vandalize it so here goes.' Nemui raised one of her fist and launches it towards the warehouse's outer wall. Since the warehouse was quite old and built out of poor material her weak fist left a mark there even if she was rather weak in terms of physical strength.

The skin on his fist was peeled, it was even bleeding a little but that was Nemui's goal in the first place. She quickly used her blood manipulation to remove 5 drops of blood from her fist. Since they were very small she was able to do it quite secretly and doubted that the bandits actually saw him. "I let you choose... Do you want to live or die. If you want to live then listen every one of my commands, if you want to die then attack me." It was very long sentence she had just said, at least for her. 'I am so gonna sleep a whole day after this job is complete.'
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart   Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:33 am

Bandits looked the girl with rather serious look when she started walking towards their warehouse. After the girl had punched it tough a little smile appeared on their face which evolved into laugh in few seconds. They calmly listened what the girl had to say but after that they started laughing even harder. Their boss was the one laughing the hardest. He then said trough his laugh, "What can a weak girl who can't even land a solid punch do..." Then the other said "Want a bandage?" tough he was just teasing the girl. The bandit who had been guarding the door slowly started walking towards the girl, "Now come with us, unless you want to get hurt."

The boss opened her mouth once again tough, "No, wait and show the girl how the real punch is done." The bandit liked the idea and ran next to the wall aswell, he was very slow character. He swung his arm and then punched. It was rather strong and caused a lot more damage than girl's punch. It was easy to assume that bandits were stronger in raw strength means. "See how it is done? A woman couldn't attain this kind of strength in thousand years." Whole bandit gang started laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart   Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:47 am

Nemui faced towards bandits with completely emotionless face. She couldn't care less that she was laughed over because she already had an upper hand in the battle. She calmly pointed one of her finger to her eye covers. "No I don't see how it is done, I am wearing eye covers." said the girl. Her voice had no emotions, it was just little quiet and lazy. She wanted to get to her nap already and decided to finish this up quickly. She calmly manipulated the all the blood drops she pulled out from her body right in front of their boss, "Blood Spike." said Nemui with sleepy voice. Suddenly the blood in front of the bandit formed a thin spike which extended towards bandit boss's neck rather quickly.

"Now then, I can kill your boss in second if you move even one step towards me." Although the blood spike wasn't powerful enough yet to completely pierce bandit's neck it was still good to create critical damage when struck at the right spot. Nemui wasn't going to say that to bandits tough, "Now then, go and bring all your money out or your boss dies... painfully." Nemui showed no sings that she was bluffing, actually she would strike the opponent's neck without hesitation if she felt like she was in danger.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart   Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:12 am

The boss bandit was terribly afraid, it didn't seem that he was brave at all and only thing he could do was to carry around the axe. He was quite afraid, sweat running down from his face, "What are you waiting for, bring the money already." said Boss with shaking voice. "All of it?" asked one of the bandits. Boss wanted to reply but one already did it, "Yes, woman said all." The cocky one seemed rather annoying but ran into the building with the bandit who had guarded the entrance earlier.

After 1 or 2 minutes they came out with rather large chest, both bandits carrying it, there wasn't much money in it tough. The huge size of it was just to show off. "You got your money! Now remove this red thing from my neck!" shouted boss with shaking voice. He hoped that the girl would just remove the thing from his neck but then he would attack from all his might, showing no mercy as the things have evolved into that kind of situation where the girl actually tried to steal from them.

Last edited by Lightning on Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart   Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:19 am

Nemui felt bandit's present and was facing at their direction with rather cold look. "No, I answered a request..." said Nemui while stopping the sentence midway, after 5 seconds of so she proceeded, "It was a pain tough, but I haven't filled the job requests yet." She already wanted to sleep but right now she wasn't going to. "It is for the best we get this over quickly." said Nemui with still her emotionless tone, even little threatening that he could finish bandit's life in a second.

She thought a little bit how to actually finished her tasks. The tactics worked slowly in her head when suddenly she came up with a plan and hoped she would get it over quickly. "Alright, pick your weapons tear your warehouse down." Her voice had no signs of compassion, nor like she was kidding. She actually wanted so the bandits would break their house up, she already had a plan how to rough bandits up.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart   Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:56 am

Bandits looked rather surprised with the request woman had asked them to fulfill, they were nor pleased with it tough. One of the bandits had gotten pissed. 'Who does the woman think she is.' The bandit started running towards the girl. He unsheathed his sword while running. "I kill you bitch!" shouted the bandit. "Stop it!" shouted their boss but it didn't seem to have much effect on the man as he was most evilest of the group. When the man would get close enough he would try to slice the woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart   Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:54 am

Nemui felt how one of the bandits started running towards her, "That one is right." she said while pointing towards Boss with her finger. She wasn't kind enough just to forgive the attacker and pulled out a steady stream of blood from his fist. He surrounded the bandit's legs who was running towards her with the blood. "Blood Spike" she spoke and the stream of blood suddenly turned spiky which moved toward's bandit's legs. She decided to use full power.

Nemui also extended the blood spike on boss's neck, moving it towards only a little tough so if the dude wouldn't jump back it would only move inside about 2 mm and cause very minor bleeding. "I am going to give you last chance, otherwise I am going to kill you all to get it over with... I am sleepy."
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart   Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:19 am

The spikes sinked pretty deep inside bandit's legs. He fell on ground while quietly mumbling, "Damn you bitch." He dropped the sword and didn't stand up but he held his legs with the hands. The spike had scared the boss even more as it had hit too, making him bleed a little from the neck. "Go and destroy the house already." said Boss while backing up from the spike and he picked up the huge axe. He ran towards the house and dealt it a huge blow by the axe.

Other too also pulled out their swords and started slicing the warehouse. After no time at all it had some slices in it and it looked like it wasn't going to hold out long in it's current state. "Is that fine? Now get lost." said the bandit, hoping that the lady would get lost already and leave them at peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart   Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:56 am

Nemui sat down while bandits were working on vandalizing the house a little. She tried to stay awake from all her might but was getting more and more sleepy. It was so boring there aswell, she wanted to suck some of them dry but though that it was going to bring some hostile actions so she might actually would end up killing men. He was even little happy when the boss said that they were finished. A little smile appeared on her face but it wasn't going to end just yet.

"Beat yourself up." said Nemui with rather calm voice. She planned a little how that was going to work and then proceeded, "Form a circle and then start punching each other to face until they are unconscious. I give a little present to last one." Just in case the bandits would listen her she formed a circle of blood around boss next, using up the blood he had used to attack the bandit's legs.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart   Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:07 am

Bandits were nor pleased with lady's request but noticed the blood circle around their boss's neck. He thought it was rather creepy. The boss said with shaking voice, "Alright, do it already. I don't want to get killed!" The bandit who was one the ground had already passed out, having quite huge amount of blood around his legs. The bandits quickly formed a circle, following the boss's and Nemui's commands.

The boss punched the person in front of him with his full power, hoping that if he would finish things up quickly he would get the present what woman offered. The other bandit thought that it was weak and wanted to punch boss back but he had to hit the one in front of him. That bandit used full force aswell, not holding back. After some punches 2 bandits had fallen. Boss had gone down first and gate keeper second. "I am the last one standing. I have a request for you tough, Could I get some of the money from the chest. The only reason I joined the gang was to feed my family in first place but they were rather jealous and gave nothing to me so I planned on beating them all up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart   Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:19 am

Nemui was doing some thinking and then answered, "I am thinking that my strength isn't enough to carry that chest..." she stopped the speaking, thinking how to finish up with as few words as possible. 'Thinking is such a pain, wait when I am thinking right now I am working my brain more that I would just saying what I mean... Why am I thinking about it, such a pain.' Nemui the proceeded, "I guess, I want my reward money from there, also the girls want their job money... I think that you 3 could come to agreement, anyways let's hurry up since I want to sleep already."
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart   Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:26 am

Bandit walked closer to the chest and threw it to his shoulder. He seemed like it was quite heavy and rather hard to carry but didn't give up. "Show me the way lady." He started walking towards any direction woman with eye covers would go. "Could you help with it a little?" asked the bandit hoping to find little support.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart   Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:38 am

"No" said Nemui quickly and with rather cold voice. He stood up and slowly started walking towards the hill again. She was kind enough to wait the bandit up. After quite some time they had finally reached the hill, "Wait here." said the woman while walking up the small hill. Two girls were still there and Nemui spoke, "I brought your money. It is just below in chest next to bandit. He isn't evil tough so just pay me and get lost... I wasted so much of my napping time on you two. I also roughed them up a little."
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart   Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:25 am

Girls looked very happy and quickly ran to Nemui, one even hugged her a little. She quickly let go tough and then they ran down to the chest. Girls were rather surprised that Nemui had stolen all their money. "I want some of the money." said the bandit. Girls looked at each other for a sec and then one made a suggestion. "Let's make a deal. We take our job payment, pay Nemui and then make the remaining money in half." Bandit was fine with the idea and nodded. "Nemui, come down for a little." shouted one of the girls. They already looked out the money for Nemui and now only waited for the woman to come down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart   Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:05 pm

Nemui slowly moved down, 'Up and Down, Up and Down, Up and Down.' kept running trough her head. After reaching down Vampire quickly grabbed the money from one of the woman's hands and started walking away. "Don't bother me again, I rather go and look for a better place to sleep." Said Nemui while walking of to the distances, sleeping on her foot while traveling.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart   Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:10 pm

[REWARDS]

Rider
6 SP; 300,000 Scales
+2 SP; 100,000 Scales

Rider, You did pretty well role playing and even wrote more than we did during our C-Rank Missions so I felt rewarding you for your hard work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart   Some Vandalism is Good for the Heart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonia :: Continents :: Centeral Continent :: Moon Town-
Jump to: