Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
Worm Hunting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
Worm Hunting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
Worm Hunting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
Worm Hunting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
Worm Hunting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
Worm Hunting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
Worm Hunting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
Worm Hunting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
Worm Hunting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
Worm Hunting! - Page 2 Voteba10Worm Hunting! - Page 2 Voteba10Worm Hunting! - Page 2 Voteba10 
Mebu
Worm Hunting! - Page 2 Voteba10Worm Hunting! - Page 2 Voteba10Worm Hunting! - Page 2 Voteba10 
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
Worm Hunting! - Page 2 157yagy

Worm Hunting!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Worm Hunting! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worm Hunting!   Worm Hunting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:58 pm

Kai pulled out the Slithern's claws from his hand and slowly walked up to it's mid section. He then bowed a little and took a big bite of it, chewing and swallowing. He had gained another transformation. He then returned to his normal, 14 year old boy form. He slowly looked at Luna while saying, "Good work." He noticed the tail which was still on fire. He walked up to Luna and started shaking her, "Vanquish the fire, there shouldn't be any water nearby."
Back to top Go down
http://dragonia.heavenforum.com
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Worm Hunting!   Worm Hunting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:01 pm

Luna comes to when someone started shaking her. She opened her eyes and seen the snake was dead. She controled her fire and snuffed it out. She took the dagger and slashed through the tail still around her neck. With it gone she starts coughing and sits up.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Worm Hunting!   Worm Hunting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:07 pm

Kai turned around and started walking outside from the house. "Catch up to me later, you don't like to do the talking so I go and do it myself this time" said Kai. He slowly walked up to the 4 years old kid who she had left on the grass and picked her up. He started walking towards the farm which was no far away. After some time of walking he had finally reached it. The farmer was waiting outside, hoping to get good news and when he noticed Kai he quickly ran up to him. "Thank You very much for saving my daughter." said the man. "Yeah, No problem." Kai waited some time so the man would already stop being so happy that his daughter was safe. "Anyways, I am a businessman, so I brought you your daughter, also slayed the snake, so shouldn't I get the reward" Man nodded and quickly rushed inside. His wife brought the money. "Thank You" said Kai and walked away. The woman wanted to invite him to a dinner but boy refused. He slowly started walking towards Star Town.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Worm Hunting!   Worm Hunting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:10 pm

[REWARDS]

Lightning
9 SP; 250,000 Scales

Luna
9 SP; 250,000 Scales

Zane Hataro
5 SP; 100,000 Scales
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worm Hunting!   Worm Hunting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime