Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
Market Day Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
Market Day Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
Market Day Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
Market Day Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
Market Day Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
Market Day Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
Market Day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
Market Day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
Market Day Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
Market Day Voteba10Market Day Voteba10Market Day Voteba10 
Mebu
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
Market Day 157yagy

Market Day

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar

Lunar

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Market Day   Market Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:58 pm

Luna had finished recovering from the snake's attack. She had walked to Star Town and found it very busy because it was market day. She heard howling and growling and walked to see what was causing it. She came to a booth that had a large cage beside it and in the cage was a huge wolf with wings trying to break out. The man running the booth was trying to get it to stop by hitting it in the head with a stick but that only made the wolf madder. "Stop you stupid beast. I'll never sell you if you keep scareing off customers." he told the wolf hitting it again.
"Stop hitting that poor wolf. I'll buy it." says Luna snatching the stick out of the man's hand. The wolf stopped growling to look at her.
"Fine, 750,000 scales." says the man trying not to look pleased to get the wolf gone. Luna hands over the money and the man counted it. "Looks good. Heres the key to the cage." says the man handing her the key. Luna walks over and starts to unlock the cage. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING! THAT WOLF IS CRAZY!" the man cries out. "I'm letting it out. It shouldn't be in a cage." says Luna opening the cage door. The wolf walks out and looks Luna over. Luna starts walking back out of town to the clearing where she gave Kai his first sword leason. The wolf follows close behind her.
When they got to the clearing Luna sat down to wait on Kai to show up. "Why did you do that?" a soft voice asks. Luna jumps up and looks around to see who had talked. When she didn't see anyone but the wolf she looked at it. "You can talk?" she asks the wolf. "Yes I can talk." the wolf answers looking at her. "I don't like to see anyone treated bad for no reason." answers Luna. "Well you saved me from getting sold as a fighting animal so I will travel with you. My name is Starlight" says the wolf laying down. "I'm Lunar, but I prefere to be called Luna." says Luna sitting next to the wolf. They both sit and wait on Kai. Luna starts singing as she waits,
"Sing of the forest,
Sing of the stream,
Sing of the animals,
Sing of a dream,
Sing of the happiness they all bring,
These are reasons why I Sing,
Sing of the flowers,
Sing of the wind,
Sing of the happy times theres ever been,
Sing of the birds and the songs they bring,
Sing of the Summer,
Sing of the Spring,
Sing of the leaves swaying in the breeze,
These are reasons why I Sing
"
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:34 pm

Seosha, Kyoshiro, and Reoma all walked out of town together. The trio looked a little odd together, yet there was a small resemblance about them. The man in front, taller then one and shorter than another. He looked like the oldest of the group. He carried a bow on his back, twin swords at his waist, and an array of throwing knives on his belt. His attire was strange too. As he had belts wrapped around his leg and hands.

The next man, the tallest of the bunch. He looked intimidating a bit, yet there was a calm aura around him. His gaze seemed like it was nothing but that of a killers. He carried a large sword on his back and his body's muscles seemed to flex with each movement. Even the air around him seemed to carry danger around it.

The last man, shortest of them all, seemed calm and was the only one smiling of the three. He had a calm aura and carried a lance on his back. He wore blue clothing and his hair seemed almost blue as well. He looked like a weakling compared to the others.

Seosha, the man with the multiple weapons, stopped as he spotted the girl singing. They had once encountered a monster disguised as a singing women, and they heard tails of others like Sirens. They paused and Kyoshiro, the tallest, reached for his blade.

"Easy now guys. It's just a girl," said Reoma, the shortest, as he stepped in front of them and walked towards her and her pet.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:42 pm

Luna sees the men walking up. One of them seemed to be reaching for his sword and she summons her fire. It starts curling up her arm faster than it had before the fight with the snake due to her getting stronger. Starlight jumps up next to her, standing 4ft at the shoulder. Luna puts her hand on her sword ready to draw it if needed.

Last edited by Luna on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:54 pm

"Easy now," said Reoma as he spotted her create the fire. "We aren't here to harm you. Haha. Calm down," said Reoma as he walked toward her, his arms in the air without any weapons on them. "I don't wanna fight. So please don't give me a reason to," said Reoma as he stopped ten feet from her.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:58 pm

Luna backs up. The fire on her arm keeps growing and she keeps her hand on her sword. Starlight backs up with her. " He started it by reaching for his sword." Luna says nodding to the other men.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:02 pm

"Please excuse my brother Kyoshiro. He is prone to battles and is the type who strikes first and ask questions later. Pay him no mind. He won't attack unless you attack us," said Reoma as he lowered his arms. "Seosha," he said.

Seosha nodded and looked at Kyoshiro. Kyoshiro hesitated then let go of his blade's hilt. He and Seosha then walked up behind Reoma and looked at the girl. "We have lowered our weapons. Now you do the same or we will take it as a threat to us," said Seosha as he stepped forward.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:07 pm

Luna lets go of her sword and shrinks her fire to form her normal armlet (a band of fire twisting around her arm from her palm to her elbow). She stops backing having 15ft between her and the others. Starlight stops beside her. She watchs the men carefuly as she isn't quick to trust anyone.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:10 pm

"So what are you doing out here all alone?" asked Reoma as he looked at her. He usually saw people in groups rather than alone out here in the open where anything could happen.

Kyoshiro stared at her and her pet. He was itching for a battle, but he wouldn't strike without reason.

Seosha sighed and rubbed his temples, wanting to get back to work.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:14 pm

"I was traveling with someone but he left after our last job and has yet to show up again. Besides I don't trust other people often." replies Luna keeping her eyes on them.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:16 pm

"Heh. It's hard to trust people around here. If you want, we can go and be on our way. Or you can come with us. We are headed to the next town to look for a job," said Reoma as he looked to his brothers. They didn't disagree, they just looked away. Reoma smiled and looked back at her.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:21 pm

Luna shrugged her shoulders. "Alright, I'm low on money anyway." says Luna and slowly starts walking back towards them still watching them with careful eyes. Starlight follows right beside her.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:29 pm

"So what's your name?" asked Reoma as they began walking. Seosha rolled his eyes as they walked, the girl was taller than him and Reoma, but Kyoshiro was taller than her. Kyoshiro looked down at her, glaring a little and then looked at her pet and actually smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:32 pm

"I'm Lunar Storm." says Luna walking on. "And I am Starlight." says Starlight walking beside her.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:37 pm

Kyoshiro seemed to jump a little as the animal talked. Then he looked ahead. "Ah. Well. I am Reoma. And these here are my brothers. The tall guy right here is Kyoshiro," said Reoma as he patted the shoulder of the big guy. "And I'm Seosha," said the guy with brown hair who was leading them down the dirt road.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:43 pm

Starlight chuckled when the boy jumped. "I'll be watching from the skies if you need me Luna." says Starlight before flapping her wings and soaring into the sky. Luna keeps walking but isn't very comfortable in such a large (to her) group. She starts tossing a fireball in the air and catching it several times.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:21 pm

Reoma was about to say something else when he suddenly ran into Kyoshiro who seemed to have stopped and started looking around. "What is it?" asked Seosha as he looked back at Kyoshiro and grabbed his blade.

Off in a the distance a dust cloud began to become visible. But what was at the beginning of it was hard to see, whatever it was, blended in with the dust.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:23 pm

"Looks like a fight." says Luna with her flame growing again. She draws her sword and holds it ready. Starlight lands and prepares to fight as well.

Last edited by Luna on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:30 pm

Seosha stood back and drew his bow, notching an arrow. "Get ready for anything." he ordered.

Kyoshiro drew his sword form his back, seeming to handle it with his. A creepy, sadistic smile was on his face as he started walking toward the oncoming dust.

Reoma drew his lance and held it out in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:32 pm

Luna's flame curls up covering her arm and her sword. She growls as she sometimes did in a fight. Starlight starts growling with her.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:40 pm

Kyoshiro began running toward the dust. It was much closer now, and was getting even closer by the second. Within a minute, whatever it was, would be upon them.

"Kyoshiro! Get back here!" yelled Reoma as he started running for Kyoshiro. Clearly he had seen something his brother hadn't.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:43 pm

Luna her growling sounding ferral, dashs forward as well and soon catchs up and passes Reoma. Starlight runs beside her teeth bared for the fight.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:43 pm

Kyoshiro came to a stop as the dust cloud started to slow and the sound of running stopped. "Keep your eyes peeled. Be ready to fight, don't make stupid mistakes. And girl, stay out of his way. When he gets excited, you don't want to be near him," said Seosha as he looked around for any sign of movement.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:13 pm

"Same goes for me." Luna says still growling. She looks at the settling dust to see what appears. Starlight stops beside her ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:47 pm

A group of Hell Fiends ran towards them. It looked like there were 11 of them in total, all looking like D-Class Monsters. They made quite terrible noise and they had chosen their targets, a girl and man running towards them.

Nr 1; 2; 3; 4; 5: They ran towards the man. Four of them jumped at him with their claws ready to slice him. One of the 5 monsters stayed behind tough and it tried to stretch it tongue to hit man's gut.

Nr 6; 7;8: Some Hell Fiends went for the girl. Nr 6 tried to slice girl's legs while number 7 jumped high into air and tried to hit girl's face with his tongue. Nr 8 however attempted to attack girl's mid section by biting.

Nr 9; 10: Ran past from man and girl while running towards the youngest male in the group. They were after their legs, attempting to bite em.

Nr 11: Nr 11 went after the archer. He was rather quick and attempted to jump at oldest one bow, trying to bite it in two.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonia.heavenforum.com
Lunar

Lunar

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:56 pm

Luna swings her sword towards the fiend at her feet and draws her dagger and tries to slash the one going for her stomach. Both her weapons were alight with fire. The one that had jumped missed her face because she moved it and Starlight jumped at it trying to bite it's neck in two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Market Day
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonia :: Continents :: Centeral Continent :: Star Town-
Jump to: