Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Voteba10Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Voteba10Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Voteba10 
Mebu
Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Voteba10Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Voteba10Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Voteba10 
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. 157yagy

Uncontrollable Things are a Pain.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Uncontrollable Things are a Pain.   Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:19 pm

It was rather nice day. Kai looked up in the sky and the sun was shining, it wasn't about to blind him tough. There were almost no clouds in the sky, also it was rather windless. "I should have waited for Luna." mumbled Kai quietly as he was rather bored. Suddenly he remembered that he had to arm himself with a weapon. He had spent quite some days in the town already so he knew it quite well. He had heard rumors about who is the best blacksmith in town a decided to visit him.

After some time of walking he finally found the man. He was very muscular guy. He wasn't wearing a shirt but was wearing a pair of brown shorts. Man had black hair and little beard. He was sweating because he was working hard on new sword. "Hello" said Kai while walking into to shop. "Hello, I'll deal with you in a minute." said the man. Kai calmly waited till the man came over to him and spoke to him, "So what ya want kiddo?" Kai looked the man and spoke, "A sword, a good one." Man looked at him, his height and also his arms. "Hmmm.... I am no expert but for you that one should do." The man walked up to the wall where hundreds of different swords were hanged.

He took the one and walked up to Kai again. "How does this feel?" asked the man from Kai. Young boy started it and took it, it felt little long for him so he gave it back to mister. "Something shorter maybe?" asked Kai. "Hmmm.." scratched the man his bread with rather thoughtless look. "Maybe you wanna test some swords and say which one suits you then." asked the man from Kai. "That will be ok with me." said boy with pleased voice.

He slowly walked up to the swords and then started trying them. Nothing of them seemed to suit him, he wasn't and expert but still, they just didn't feel right. After trying around 10 of the swords he noticed one already in sheath. It had very nice handle and also seemed like a good sword. Boy walked up to it, unsheathed it and then looked at it. It was perfect, he swung it around a little but. "Mister, I have decided." The man looked at the boy and was surprised.

He burst out laughing, "Hahahahaha, You can't take that. It is one of my best friends." He walked up to the boy and said, "It is one of the swords forged by Katane Kotetsu, the legendary sword makes and it is also one of 77 Wazamono Grade Swords in the world." Man took the sword from boy's hands and sheathed it, "How much it would cost then?" The man looked him and said, "Well, since it is rather precious to me id say 1,500,000 Scales" Kai's mouth almost fell open. "I don't have that much bes..."

Kai was canceled by a rather thin man who ran into the shop. "Armstrong, I need yar help." it was blacksmith's friend, a necromancer mage called Sai. "What is it?" asked the blacksmith. "I succeeded, I actually was able to summon a zombie but he doesn't obey me... I have locked him inside my house tough." Blacksmith then asked, "What da ya need my help for then?" Man was rather shy to ask it but then said, "Well you see, people don't look with good looks on necromancers, so would please post this request for me on the Request Board?"

Sai pulled out a flier where all the details had been written on. Kai was rather interested, hid himself behind the blacksmith and read it trough. "I take it." he said with serious voice. "What, who the hell are you?" asked Sai. "I am Kai Beast, I will kill it for you, also no one finds out that you are necromancer then. Although I might look like a kid I am very skilled." He paused a little tough, "For killing something I need a sword tough... Nothing here suits me expect that sword tough." said Kai while pointing towards the sword.

Blacksmith looked rather worried but Kai continued, "You could help out your friend by selling it to me for 500,000 Scales." Blacksmith looked like he was in trouble. He thought about it a little and said then, "Oh what the heck... Friend is more important than a sword... I give it to you for 500,000 Scales." After the trade was made and Shigure was on Kai's waist the man said, "This sword is called Shigure. Please treat her with care... If you don't I am gonna kill you." said the man. He looked rather sad but Kai wasn't going to give the sword back.

He and Sai started walking towards his house. On said everything about zombie's abilities and how to kill it. Once they had finally reached the house Sai opened the door and Kai walked inside. Sai quickly closed the door and locked it, 'That bastard.' thought Kai but now he didn't have time to think about silly things. He looked his opponent who was girl looking zombie with rags on her. Kai smiled, he wasn't going to transform just yet because he wanted to test out his own abilities and Shigure's.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonia.heavenforum.com
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Things are a Pain.   Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:54 pm

The zombie sees the boy and chooses to (try) and destroy him. She swings one of her arms in a attempt to hit him.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Things are a Pain.   Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:04 pm

Kyle was able to react rather easily as his movements were so visible. 'It is slow like Sai had said.' Kai was easily able to dodge it. He slowly started drawing her Shigure, 'What an amazing katana I have gotten.' thought Kai while already pointing it towards the zombie, "I like you attitude, I hope you like mine." said Kai while boosting towards the zombie girl with full speed. His normal huge battlegrin had appeared on his face. He tryed to slice it from the mid section. Although he had to aim the head he wanted to have some fun before finishing up.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Things are a Pain.   Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:06 pm

The zombie stepped back and dodged the blade. She then swung her arm again to try and hit him
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Things are a Pain.   Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:09 pm

Kai was amused that the zombie was able to dodge his attack. When the arm came tough the smirk on his face got little smaller, he blocked the attack with his blade, delivering a cut on it's hand. "Fighting brainless lifeforms is boring." said Kai. He tried to force his blade go trough zombie's arm, including it's rotten bones and cut it off fully.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Things are a Pain.   Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:11 pm

The arm came off but the zombie didn't notice and tried to kick the boy.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Things are a Pain.   Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:14 pm

He blocked zombie's kick with his own leg. It hurt quite much and Kai would have almost fallen off but he regained balance by swinging his sword towards Zombie's head which was now completely open. He used his full force trying to finish it quickly as he thought that fight was boring. Although zombie had more raw strength and didn't feel pain it was rather easy to fight since it didn't think at all.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Things are a Pain.   Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:15 pm

The zombie ducked under the blade and tries to tackle the boy
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Things are a Pain.   Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:29 pm

Once again Kai didn't think much, rather acted on instincts. He used the leg he had used to block zombies kick, trying to rise it's knee enough to reach zombie's face. After doing some calculations the knee would reach Zombie's jaw as it was smaller than Kai.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Things are a Pain.   Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:32 pm

The zombie stopped her tackle and tried to grab the leg to pull him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Things are a Pain.   Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:38 pm

The leg hit the ground but Kai stood tall. He didn't want to waste any more time but the smirk on his face had appeared again. Kai strongly forced both of his legs at the ground while grabbing the blade with both of his hands. Zombie who was now somewhat bowing in front of him and holding his leg was a perfect target. Kai swing the sword between his fingers a little, pointing the tip towards Zombie's spine and used full power so the sword would go trough the zombie, also little future below and attaching the zombie to the ground with sword.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Things are a Pain.   Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:43 pm

The sword went through. The zombie was pinned. She started pulling and ended up pulling herself in half. She started using her single arm to pull herself towards the boy. When she was in reach she swung her arm to try and knock his legs out from under him
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Things are a Pain.   Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:56 pm

Zombie's speed was no match for his. Kai jumped quiet high in the air and then got his leg ready to hit Zombie's head with full force as he knew that he had to damage the brain somehow. He used the leg that wasn't hit before since the other was slightly injured which would reduce the damage if the falling kick would hit.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Things are a Pain.   Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:01 pm

The kick hit crushing the zombie's head killing it.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Things are a Pain.   Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:07 pm

Kai was little more relieved now and pulled out the sword from Zombie's back. It was covered in blood. He raised the sword to his mouth and licked the blood. It was actually quite tasty but Kai wasn't going to eat the zombie. Just in case he sliced the head in half to insure his kill. The room was little bloody, also there was a hole in the ground. 'I guess no bonus reward for me.' thought Kai while making one very quickly and strong slice to the air which threw away all the blood on the sword. He then sheathed it, slowly walking to the door. "Open up, your creature is dead. Pay up now."

Sai opened the door, looking carefully and noticed the sliced up head. It relieved him a little and he payed to the boy. "Be sure to say thanks to Blacksmith man, this sword is very good." said Kai. "I sure will." told the man with rather pleased voice. "Good bye then." Weak necromancer didn't say anything, he just closed the door and started cleaning up.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Things are a Pain.   Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:08 pm

[REWARDS]

Lightning
6 SP - 200,000 Scales

Luna
2 SP - 50,000 Scales
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Things are a Pain.   Uncontrollable Things are a Pain. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncontrollable Things are a Pain.
Page 1 of 1