Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. Voteba10Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. Voteba10Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. Voteba10 
Mebu
Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. Voteba10Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. Voteba10Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. Voteba10 
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. 157yagy

Curiosity can be a dangerous thing.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. Empty
PostSubject: Curiosity can be a dangerous thing.   Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:02 am

It was another nice day in Star Town, little cloudy though. There was also a slight breeze that made the clouds drift but Kai didn't mind it. He was walking across the streets of Star Town, 'Damn where did that Lunar go again?' thought Kai. 'Oh well, maybe I meet her up during a job.' proceeded Kai in his head while slowly changing his direction towards Request Board.

After some time of walking he had finally reached it, the good old board where hundreds of fliers were posted. Once again he walked up to it and checked different jobs there. His eyes noticed one rather nice one, defeating a two headed dog. "That might be interesting." said Kai to himself and teared down the flier from there. He walked away from the board and thought that maybe he should need a partner. 'Two heads need two people I guess.' without any hesitation he asked with loud voice, "Anyone wanna do a job with me?"
Back to top Go down
http://dragonia.heavenforum.com
Aetas

Aetas

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity can be a dangerous thing.   Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:10 am

Aetas held her arms behind her back as she kept her head down toward the ground. Though she knew if she, or any other people were getting too close to her. Thoughts ran threw her head, many thoughts mainly being about her mother, father, and master's death. She wondered, who in the world would dare do this to the people that lived such greatful lives.

Aetas moved her head up and saw a man looking at the request boards. She hadnt really looked at it a few times. Though she did see one about a few monsters that really needed to be killed. Aetas had stopped walking, and heard a man, the same one, speaking about doing some type of job.

"I will." Aetas spoke in a strong stern voice.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity can be a dangerous thing.   Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:21 am

Kai calmly waited for answer when he heard woman's voice from somewhere. He quickly turned his head in direction of the voice and bent his head a little, "Another woman?" asked Kai. He was little disappointed because he had traveled with another female enough and wanted something new. He wasn't going to say anything bad to the woman though because his maser had taught him how to treat a lady. He slowly walked up to the girl.

Kai then started speaking "Hello, I am Kai Beast. Nice to meet you." He took the flier and showed it the the woman, "Job is to exterminate Two Headed Dog and get some kind of item from the shed he is guarding. Simple." said Kai while calmly waiting what the girl had to answer for him. 'I wonder if she possesses some kind of ability. I hope that she is good person tough,' thought Kai.
Back to top Go down
Aetas

Aetas

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity can be a dangerous thing.   Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:41 am

Aetas blinked a few times, though it didn't look cute, nor innocent like. She then walked up closer towards the man, noticing that he was quite young looking for his age. Although, to her age didn't quite matter. It was how the heart was. "Aetas Anderson." She said in still, a strong like voice. She took the flier from Kai and looked it over.

Indeed, just as she read over the flier that the dog was hiding something. Although, it made Aetas wonder what it would be guarding. Normally, dogs, even if they do have two heads, normally guard things if they are ordered too, or if It may belong to them. "Things aren't always Simple, although, we can hope it is."
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity can be a dangerous thing.   Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:48 am

Kai kept on nodding over the things that Aetas said. After she had finished he said, "Well, Nice to meet you Aetas. I hope you have some skills." Kai acted little over confident, thinking that he was better than the woman who was some years over him. He didn't say anything much and calmly proceeded. He smiled a little, "Well if things aren't simple I make them simple." He turned his back towards the woman, 'Finally I meet a partner who doesn't suspect me?' thought Kai.

He slowly started walking towards the way which would lead outside of the village. "Every animal has complicated heart, us humans, what are we any different?" asked Kai. He didn't hope an answer.
Back to top Go down
Aetas

Aetas

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity can be a dangerous thing.   Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:54 am

Aetas raised a brow as she listened to the young boy speak. To her, he seemed very confident in what he was saying. She didn't chuckle, though a flash of amusement appeared in her chocolate brown eyes. " I do have some, maybe you'll learn some of your own, Kid." She smirked a bit before it then disappeared from her face. "Non-Simple things may not be easily become simple things." Aetas said as she then slowly started to follow the young boy.

Aetas looked at him, blinking a few times. Not cute, nor innocent like. "Animals are sometimes like humans, but then there are the others, that have been touched by darkness."
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity can be a dangerous thing.   Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:02 pm

Kai was little annoyed by Aetas' comment which stated that maybe he would learn skills someday as-well. He didn't say anything about it since she was his partner for time being. After he calmly listened what the woman had to say and then started speaking himself, "Yeah but they can still be turned simple... I prefer doing it quickly, which means I do it quickly." He smiled a little, woman probably didn't see it tough since boy's back was turned towards her.

He then slowly proceeded with his talk, "Don't you think that animals touched by darkness are the same that humans touched by darkness?" He looked little future ahead and from his memory the town's gate wasn't far, "We will soon reach out of town."
Back to top Go down
Aetas

Aetas

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity can be a dangerous thing.   Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:16 pm

Aetas nodded her head as she listened to him. She didn't say anything, but she thought that doing things quickly, would make it all messy like and the animal wouldn't die right away. She didn't want to anger the boy at all, after all they would be fighting together for a while. She kept hanging back, she rather kept back since she'd be able to see more things.

"Maybe Kai, not everything is touched by the same light, but yet also sometimes they are. It can also happen with darkness. Either way, the path of darkness leads to the same ending."
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity can be a dangerous thing.   Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:20 pm

After exchanging some sentences with woman Kai had taken interest in her, not that kind of interest, he just thought that she was little interesting. He turned one side of his head towards the woman to see her face once more, just to inspect her expression. He then turned his face onwards again and kept on walking. "By what kind of light are you then touched? Or maybe darkness?"
Back to top Go down
Aetas

Aetas

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity can be a dangerous thing.   Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:24 pm

Aetas' eyes seemed to soften slightly. A small, very small smile was on her face. Thankfully, Kai had already looked ahead so that he wouldn't had been able to see it. "Light and Darkness have touched me both. Which means I am touched by Twilight. Although, I say that light has touched me more." She said in a still, strong voice. Though, there was a hint of soft and calmness.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity can be a dangerous thing.   Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:29 pm

Kai smiled a little and spoke with calm voice, "Once again I have met with another nice person." After some time they had finally reached Town's gates. He calmly checked the surroundings a little and then headed in some direction. "I wonder how the dog looks like." said Kai, "And tastes..." added Kai while joking. "I wonder how long does it take to reach the shed."
Back to top Go down
Aetas

Aetas

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity can be a dangerous thing.   Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:13 am

"Most likely bigger then us." Aetas muttered as she noticed the gates - not remembering seeing them when she first passed threw in order to get to the town. She shrugged when she heard him say 'another nice person.' She never saw herself the nicest of people. "If we keep walking as we are now, I'm sure we'll reach the shed in no time at all." She said, thinking of how many hours it may be to the shed.
Back to top Go down
Slayer89

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity can be a dangerous thing.   Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:48 am

[Sorry to keep you waiting for so long, sorry!!
can i join here?]

Zarora came jumping from tree to tree, his shirt torn in parts, with a worried and furious face, he fell from one of the trees to the ground, got up ''Kai!'' he panted ''h-h-hey, sorry to keep u waiting, some of my father's people were chasing me for days! they may reach me anytime!!''
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity can be a dangerous thing.   Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:29 am

[This topic was canceled since I wasn't (still can't) be on long enough to role play decently, also so Aetas could join another topic.]

Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity can be a dangerous thing.   Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curiosity can be a dangerous thing.
Page 1 of 1