Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
Ancient Legacy: Revealance Voteba10Ancient Legacy: Revealance Voteba10Ancient Legacy: Revealance Voteba10 
Mebu
Ancient Legacy: Revealance Voteba10Ancient Legacy: Revealance Voteba10Ancient Legacy: Revealance Voteba10 
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
Ancient Legacy: Revealance 157yagy

Ancient Legacy: Revealance

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

Ancient Legacy: Revealance Empty
PostSubject: Ancient Legacy: Revealance   Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:30 pm

Sal opens the heavy doors to the main hall of the keep. It's a rather large room (about as big as ½ football field). The roof has long since collapsed, leaving the hall under open sky. The setting sun was dimly illuminating the area and giving everything a reddish tint.

Sal: "Come in."

The trio follows Sal into the room. Skeleton legionnaires stand in neat lines along the walls, their burning gazes all directed at Kazuki, Zane and Moon.

In the center of the room there is a table. Sal leads the three forward to it.

A tall man enclased completely in massive red armor comes forward to the table's other side, his plate boots making heavy clanging sounds with each footstep.

Templehof Chevalier: "It is a pleasure to have you gathered, ladies and gentlemen. We all have our reasons for being here. It would seem that your choise of allegiance in this battle was not a foolish one. It is most fortunate that our common aquaintance could sway you in the right direction."

Templehof Chevalier briefly turned his head to Sal.

Templehof Chevalier: "Let me introduce myself. I am prince Eligor of Templehof."

Eligor: "I have foreseen this encounter. The silver puppet strings of destiny have led us all here, wielded by an invisible hand. Take note, for what happens this day will have much impact on the days to come."

eligor stops talking, and the hall is submerged into complete silence. The trio could hear eachothers' breathing. Eligor examines them all in turn with his menacing glowing-red eyes.

Eligor: "Let us not delay any further."

Eligor snaps his fingers. The doors on the opposite side of the room swing open, and skeleton soldiers carry in three iron chests. They are put on the large low wooden table in the middle, where Eligor and the trio stands across eachother. Sal has retreated to the shadows and watches from there.

Eligor: "Each of you will choose an item out of three. Your choises will reflect your ultimate goal, and will help you achieve it."

The skeletons open each of the chests.

Chest I: David's Shield
A faintly glowing pendant lays at the bottom of the chest. A talisman shaped like a six-cornered star. It looks like the one Slitherguard Captain wore.

Chest II: 400,000 scales

The second chest is filled to the top with gold. The setting sun's beams give the coins a faint glim.

Chest III: Mysterious Box
In the third chest, a small wooden box stands. It looks really old, and was probably once ornated with jewelry. Old blood stains cover the lock. There's no telling what's inside.

Eligor: "By the dice of fate, Lady Moon will be the first to choose."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Legacy: Revealance   Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:35 pm

Moon walks and picks up the mysterious box. Her was life was always a mystery never knowing where she would have to hide next or who she could trust so she thought it fit her lifestyle.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Legacy: Revealance   Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:38 pm

Eligor: "By the dice of fate, sir Kazuki will be the second to choose."
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Legacy: Revealance   Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:42 pm

With one gone, it leaves two. I do not care for riches, I do not care for jewelry. But if a choice is what I have to make, while the third is taken and lays mysterious, then I shall choose.... thought Kazuki as he closed his eyes, feeling the presence of everything around him. He looked at the box once more and then reached for the talisman. He looked at it as he held it in his hands, feeling satisfied. He looked at the mystery box. Something that led with death in its wake, covered in blood. That was not something Kazuki wanted. He wanted to protect others, to put a halt to people fighting, to halt that of death. The talisman would be what's best for him.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Legacy: Revealance   Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:55 pm

Eligor: "By the dice of fate, sir Zane has been denied his right to choose today. How that will affect his destiny, we will see."

Two skeletons pick up the chest of gold and stand beside Zane, ready to carry it wherever he wants.

The prince sweeps the trio with his eyes.

Eligor: "You have chosen. Sir Zane and sir Kazuki are free to go. I am sure we will meet again."

Eligor's eyes halt on Moon.

Eligor: "Lady Moon, step this way if you will."

Eligor turns around and heads for the exit.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Legacy: Revealance   Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:59 pm

Moon follows Eligor. She watched the other skeletons out of the corner of her eye even if she wouldn't survive if they decided to attack. (She doesn't trust anyone often)
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Legacy: Revealance   Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:07 pm

Eligor faces a really long set of stairs leading down into darkness.

Eligor: "..."

He turns his head slightly to see if Moon is still following with the box.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Legacy: Revealance   Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:09 pm

Moon meets his gaze careful not to show any emotion in her face. The box was in her hands in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Legacy: Revealance   Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:13 pm

Zane stood with an uncaring expression on his face as if he didn't give a damn what he got. His true thoughts were to meet up with the two others in the event who got to choose before him and steal their items. He didn't really have any problem with doing so since he had been since he was six. One of Zane's necromorphs walked up to the chest filled iwth gold and picked it up out of the skeleton's hands. ( god mod I know, but no1 really cares about it for just picking up a chest no1 really wants cause they get paid more for just doing any random ass mission.) After that, Zane slowly started to make his way out of the area with his necromorph carefully following behind him with the gold. He never said a word through the entire process and was starting to plot his next idea.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Legacy: Revealance   Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:21 pm

Eligor and Moon descend the stairs. They seem endless. For a good while, all that could be heard was Moon's shoes tapping the stone and Eligor's greaves clangning in tact. All sources of light were long gone, they were in complete darkness, yet somehow didn't trip on the stairs.

When finally at the bottom, they face a small chamber. There is a dim white beam of light coming somewhere from above and illuminating an altar in the middle.

They walk forward to the altar. A small ornated knife lays on top of it, probably used in some kind of ritual.

Eligor looks looks deep into Moon's eyes.

Eligor: "Open the box."
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Legacy: Revealance   Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:23 pm

"Sal, you have some explaining to do, again," said Kazuki as he made his way out of the room and toward the doors of the keep.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Legacy: Revealance   Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:23 pm

Moon doesn't say anything. She keeps her face blank and opens the box.

(couldn't think of anything else)
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Legacy: Revealance   Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:33 pm

Inside lies a scroll. Eligor takes it out of the box and opens it. The scroll appears completely blank.

Eligor: "The the knife from the altar and cut your index finger* with it. Then use your blood to write your name on the scroll and place it on the altar."

*(I just love that, lulz)
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Legacy: Revealance   Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:37 pm

((you and bloody fingers))

Moon walks to the alter and picks up the knife. After barly a second thought she pricks her finger and writes her name:
Midnight Moon
and waits to see what would happen
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Legacy: Revealance   Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:49 pm

As soon as Moon's finger leaves the papyrus, she is blinded by a searing flash of light. When she opens her eyes...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Legacy: Revealance   Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:53 pm

"Mistress?" Moon keeps her face blank but her voice was surprised. "Who are you?" Moon asks the girl. Moon didn't know what just happened but she didn't show it. She carefuly kept her face black as she looks at the mysterious girl that had appeared
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Legacy: Revealance   Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 pm

Death's Hand: "I am the servant Death's Hand. Are you my mistress?"

Eligor stands in the shadows nearby.

Eligor thinks: "If she does not show determination..."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Legacy: Revealance   Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:09 pm

Moon looks at Elibor hiding. 'Is he afraid of her?' she thinks. She gets her hand ready in case she has to draw her sword. Moon looks back at the girl. Moon wasn't keeping a smooth face anymore she was letting her temper show. "All I did was sign the paper. I don't know if I'm your mistress." says Moon her voice fierce with her temper. She was starting to think this was a trap and was close to summoning a harpie and fight her way out
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Legacy: Revealance   Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:25 pm

Death's Hand: "You have signed the Scroll of Burden. That makes you my mistress."

She supports herself on her blade and kneels before Moon.

Death's Hand: "I will be your sword."

Eligor has somehow vanished. The two were alone in the silent chamber, one narrow beam of light still shining across the altar. The scroll was gone.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Legacy: Revealance   Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:52 pm

"Be my sword? Wait by signing that scroll I summoned you? The most I have evered summoned is a harpie." says Moon calming down some but not alot
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Legacy: Revealance   Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:03 pm

Eligor's voice seemed to sound somewhere from inside Moon's head.

Eligor: "The scroll you have just signed, young lady, was a Scroll of Burden. It calls forth immeasurable power at your command, but takes a great toll once the time has come. Keep that in mind, and decide wisely..."

Eligor's voice fades.

Death's Hand is still silently kneeling, her head lowered and eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Legacy: Revealance   Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:09 pm

Moon keeps looking at the girl deciding. 'All magic takes mana. I guess thats what thats what he means. I think I can handle that.' Moon decides. "I signed the scroll of burden and (I guess) that makes me your mistress." says Moon
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Legacy: Revealance   Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:16 pm

Death's Hand slowly stands up.

Death's Hand: "Very well. Let me ask you three questions. Our journey will be shaped depending on how you answer. A simple yes or no will suffice."

Death's Hand: "Firstly. Do you know what you are?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Legacy: Revealance   Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:18 pm

"A outcast, shuned for my black magic." answers Moon in a emotionless voice
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Legacy: Revealance   Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:22 pm

Death's Hand: "Secondly. Do you only care for yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Legacy: Revealance   Ancient Legacy: Revealance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ancient Legacy: Revealance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next