Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
Market Day - Page 4 Voteba10Market Day - Page 4 Voteba10Market Day - Page 4 Voteba10 
Mebu
Market Day - Page 4 Voteba10Market Day - Page 4 Voteba10Market Day - Page 4 Voteba10 
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
Market Day - Page 4 157yagy

Market Day

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Market Day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:07 pm

Kai noticed Kyoshiro's glare and just in case wasn't going to transform any future as he wasn't in the mood to battle which was rather strange. His arm took it's own form again and Kai watched towards Reoma. "So what were you guys fighting with?" asked Kai from youngest one. It was only natural for him to speak with youngest since he was youngest from all 5 people there.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonia.heavenforum.com
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:10 pm

"Not really sure. Some unknown creature. Luna here says their hell fiends. Lived up in the mountains for awhile. Seemed to have come from underground. They are hella fast and they seem to be intelligent with stretchable tongues. They are quite annoying in groups. There are a few dead ones over there. We are cooking the rest for now," said Reoma as he pointed to the dead ones laying on the ground nearby.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:15 pm

Starlight gets up and walks to what was left of the one she mangled and lays down to start eating it. Luna goes back to working to keep the fire burning hot. She adds more sticks right where they were needed in the fire. "She doesn't want to talk right now but the flying wolf is Starlight. She's my companion now." says Luna as she works on the fire
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:21 pm

Kai calmly listens to what Reoma has to say, "They seem little interesting. Would have wanted to join the fight after what you described." said Kai. He then gave another quick look at the wolf, "Seems like an interesting creature... You sure are able to find yourself many friends quickly." he said to Luna. "I think I have said it before that you are a good person and you know it." Kai smiled a little and made some plans what he should do later on... Kai hoped that three men wouldn't offer him any food. He didn't feel like eating someone others food, he had decided to get everything himself from the moment he and his master departed.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:30 pm

Seosha sat on one of the logs and looked into the fire. "It's going to be dark soon. We need to keep watch in case more of them show up. They seem to travel in packs. Shall we do one watch or two watches?" asked Seosha, seeing as there was more people there. "Or will you two be on your way?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:33 pm

"I'll watch." says Luna. Starlight finished her meal and layed at Luna's feet but keeps her head up. "I'll help Luna." says Starlight simply
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:41 pm

Kai was thinking a little. "Well, I think I could keep a watch aswell, tough I think that they won't come back as Mages in town might keep their guard up and eliminate any danger approaching to town... You must never be too careful tough. And I guess 1 watch since it might be little hard to wake me up twice in a night." He looked at Luna and it seemed like she had answered to Seosha's second question. "I am going to keep watch after Luna if you don't mind. "
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:47 pm

"Alright. Kyoshiro will keep watch with you. then it will be me and Reoma." said Seosha as he looked into the fire. He didn't want to trust these people, but he would for now. Him and his brothers usually kept to themselves and never really let anyone into their lives. But of course, Reoma had to get interested in some girl he saw.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:50 pm

"Looks like the fiends are done cooking." Luna comments but makes no move to get them.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:54 pm

Kai stands up and walks about 5 meters away from the group. He then lies down, turning his back to the group. He attempted to gain some sleep so he would wake up once his watch comes. 'Better get some rest before the watch, I guess I am going to leave early morning.' Kai calmly falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:57 pm

"Yeah," said Reoma as he pulled the sticks from the fire and handed them out. The meat smelled delicious. It was like a restraunt known for its famous steak was around them. "this smells great," said Reoma as he sniffed his meat.

Kyoshiro took a bite into his and then another. He nodded and then kept eating.

Seosha took a bite of his and then said, "Damn. This stuff is great. Best thing I've ever had. Though they seem to be missing something."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:04 pm

Luna eats hers quietly. She watchs the boys with careful eyes. Starlight looks around in the night.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:08 pm

After finishing his meal Seosha layed his weapons down beside him and rested on the ground. Reoma messed with the fire and Kyoshiro slumped against his log, not letting his sword away from his body.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:14 pm

Luna started singing softly to herself as she settled to start her watch
"Sing of the forest,
Sing of the stream,
Sing of the animals,
Sing of a dream,
Sing of the happiness,
These are reasons why I Sing,
Sing of the flowers,
Sing of the wind,
Sing of the happy times theres ever been,
Sing of the birds and the songs they bring,
Sing of the Summer,
Sing of the Spring,
Sing of the leaves that blow in the breeze,
These are reasons why I Sing.
"
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:22 pm

"You sure do like to sing," said Reoma after she fnished a bit of her song. ((Sorry for short post. Don't really know what to do.))
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:28 pm

"I sing to pass the time." says Luna before continuing her song
"Sing of the trees,
Sing of the breeze,
Sing of the mountains,
Sing of the Fall,
Sing of the Winter,
Sing of the colorful leaves,
Sing of the snow that glistens in the sun,
Sing of the merriement that comes from it all,
These are reasons why I Sing
"

((well he can fall asleep or listen to her sing or something like that))
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:28 pm

After some time Kai woke up. It was time for his watch anyways so he calmly stood up and walked up to Luna. "It is going to be my watch now. Get some sleep." said Kai with little sleepy tone. He thought that he should wake up Kyo so he slowly walked to him and poked him with his toe. "Wake up, our turn." That one was still holding his sword. 'Serious are we?' thought Kai.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:43 pm

Kyoshiro quickly raised his sword to the kid's throat. "I'm awake," was all he said as he kept his sword in place. "I don't trust you," he said as he looked at Kai with his cold, merciless eyes. He would kill this kid on the spot if he gave him reason to do so.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:49 pm

"Hey break it up or do I need to take another shift and let you get back to sleep?" asks Luna hiding how tired she was very well. Starlight had already fallen asleep
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:54 pm

Kai smiled, normally he would have started laughing over things like those but not today. He didn't want to make noise. "Watch out where you swing that thing, mine might be sharper." Said Kai while speaking with rather low tone but his voice was full of confidence. He walked away from Kyo and sat down, staring the man down. 'This watch might be little interesting, I am little hungry tough,' thought Kai while at it.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:00 pm

Kyo stared back, his face expressionless. Kyoshiro's eyes seemed glued on Kai, yet somehow seemed aware of his surroundings. Not even his brothers understood him fully.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:02 pm

"Whatever." says Luna. She leaves her sword, dagger, bow, and quiver by Starlight and laid down in (yes in) the fire and was soon asleep the flames flaring around her.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:06 pm

[Your clothes would burn unless you would hold it away while sleeping... which would be rather impossible Smile (No edits)]

Kai started at Kyo, just like he started at him. "So Kyo right? Are you good in handling swords?" asked Kai. He didn't know a right way to start a conversation with someone like him so he just attempted to start talking about random topic.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:12 pm

Kyoshiro nodded and stabbed his sword into the ground, making it crack some and go in deep. It was clear he was the muscle of the group, and though it seemed he had been asleep, he had actually been awake, though it didn't show on his face. Kyoshiro looked away from Kai and at the girl who was now laying in the fire.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:17 pm

Kai glared at Kyoshiro. 'He really is quiet.' thought Kai. He didn't pay attention to Lunar. He still tried to talk with Kyoshiro and once again he picked a random topic, "So, you like cuddly things?" asked Kai out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Market Day
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonia :: Continents :: Centeral Continent :: Star Town-
Jump to: