Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
Exterminate Obadoro! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
Exterminate Obadoro! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
Exterminate Obadoro! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
Exterminate Obadoro! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
Exterminate Obadoro! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
Exterminate Obadoro! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
Exterminate Obadoro! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
Exterminate Obadoro! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
Exterminate Obadoro! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
Exterminate Obadoro! Voteba10Exterminate Obadoro! Voteba10Exterminate Obadoro! Voteba10 
Mebu
Exterminate Obadoro! Voteba10Exterminate Obadoro! Voteba10Exterminate Obadoro! Voteba10 
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
Exterminate Obadoro! 157yagy

Exterminate Obadoro!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Exterminate Obadoro! Empty
PostSubject: Exterminate Obadoro!   Exterminate Obadoro! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:53 pm

Mission Name: Exterminate Obadoro!
Mission Class: C
Mission Details: "My father was a mage a long time ago, a powerful warlock who wielded lightning magic through a special staff that he said was from the Gods. Last week I was in a forest, just taking a walk; when suddenly I saw an interesting cave! I was so excited and wanted to explore it but I was too afraid, so I went back home. I didn't want to give up exploring it tough and decided to take my Father's staff with me to give me courage. I walked up to a gave and bang, I was robbed! The cave was goblin's home. The goblin, probably wasn't very strong but I'm no warrior, then it scampered off into the forest somewhere with my dad's staff! I was so annoyed, now I'm just angry. Please, kill that Goblin for me! And if possible, bring me back my dad's staff, I'd hate to think of what that Goblin is using it for..."

Mission Requirements: C-Class Mage; 2 D-Class Mage

Mission Objectives:
-Find the Goblin's Lair
-Kill the Goblin

Bonus Objectives:
-Bring the Man his Father's Staff

Mission Reward: 7 Stat Points & 300,000 Scales (For Each participant)
-Bonus Reward 1 Stat Point & 100,000 Scales

Completion Link: http://dragonia.heavenforum.org/star-town-f34/exterminate-obadoro-start-t60.htm
http://dragonia.heavenforum.org/other-locations-f64/exterminate-obadoro-fight-t72.htm
Back to top Go down
http://dragonia.heavenforum.com

Exterminate Obadoro!
Page 1 of 1