Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
Exterminate Obadoro Start! Voteba10Exterminate Obadoro Start! Voteba10Exterminate Obadoro Start! Voteba10 
Mebu
Exterminate Obadoro Start! Voteba10Exterminate Obadoro Start! Voteba10Exterminate Obadoro Start! Voteba10 
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
Exterminate Obadoro Start! 157yagy

Exterminate Obadoro Start!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Exterminate Obadoro Start! Empty
PostSubject: Exterminate Obadoro Start!   Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:07 pm

[Since C-Rank Mission Requires 2 threads we make this 1st, we just like chat little, like where Zarora had been etc. 2nd thread at Other Locations where we actually kill the goblin.]

It was new bright morning. Kai woke up on the noise old woman made in the kitchen. Kai stood up, got dressed and walked into kitchen. "Thank You Old Woman." Granny only smiled and answered, "I know what it means to be young and travel. I was glad to help put now eat up." while laying the table for two. It was green stuff, again, but Kai didn't complain since food was food. He was used to eat things he didn't like. He was little worried about Zarora tough as last night had been full moon. 'I hope I will find him in town, he said that he is poor so maybe he is at Request Board.' thought Kai.

After eating up he thanked old lady again and walked out of the house, towards request board. It was around 10 o'clock so Kai didn't rush. After some time looking around in town he looked into the sky, sun to be more specific. "Hmm... It should be around lunch time now." Kai quickly walked to the Request Board which was situated in the middle of a town. It was quite huge and a lot of other mages were around it looking for job. Kai pushed trough the crowd and started looking for a job. 'Hmm... I want something where I must kill a beast.' After watching the Request Board for some time he finally noticed one, "Exterminate Obadoro!" said Kai quietly. He took the flier from the board and pushed himself trough the crowd again. He slowly started looking around, hoping to spot Lunar or Zarora.

Mission: Exterminate Obadoro!
Monster: Obadoro
Back to top Go down
http://dragonia.heavenforum.com
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Start!   Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:16 pm

Lunar had walked to the board. Today she was dressed the same as the day before but now her sword, quiver, and bow was strapped to her back and her dagger was around her waist. She still was wearing her flame as a armlet. She stops and starts looking at the board not noticing Kai
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Start!   Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:23 pm

[Since Zarora hasn't joined the topic yet I do the honors posting. If you want to add 3 stats then fill in Modification Form or just PM me.]

Kai didn't like that there were so many people at the request board. What if others were in the crowd and Kai didn't just notice them. He tried to solve the problem his way. He climbed to near by bench with his legs to have a better view of the crowd. He kept on searching a boy with orange hair and a girl with white hair. He finally noticed the girl and started waving his arms, flier in his left hand, on the bench. "LUNAR COME HERE!" shouted Kai so Lunar would notice him.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Start!   Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:38 pm

Lunar turns when she hears here name. She sees Kai waving at her. She walks over to him. "What?" she asks a bit annoyed. The fire on her arm flares for a second before she shrinks it back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Start!   Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:42 pm

"Well..." started Kai explaining. He jumped off from the bench before right in front of Lunar, "I knew you would come." Kai placed a piece of paper in front of girl's face, It was the mission he had taken, "See, I have already picked a job for us aswell, now all we have to do is wait for Zoraro." Kai smiled pretty widely because he was rather happy. He knew that the girl would show up, his instincts told it to him. Kai calmly waited girl's response about the job.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Start!   Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:47 pm

"Fine, I've been bored a battle will change that." says Lunar looking at the paper. She sits down and starts making shapes with her fire as she waits.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Start!   Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:51 pm

Kai was calmly watching Luna playing with her fire. He thought that Fire magic was quite cool and decided that his master is going to teach it to him once he masters Beast Take Over. Suddenly Kai got an idea. He slowly walked right in front of the sitting girl. He started speaking with very clear voice, "Lunar, Do you mind if I eat your hair." Kai wanted to gain girl's transformation for himself aswell put he wasn't going to pull Lunar's hair like he did with Zarora.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Start!   Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:00 pm

"WHAT!" says Lunar jumping up. Her fire slowly forms around her. Soon it looked as if she was on fire but she wasn't burning. She backs away from the boy.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Start!   Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:10 pm

Kai quickly started waving his arms, showing that he is terribly sorry because he asked. "Sorry, Sorry, Sorry." said Kai quickly. "I only asked, just out of curiosity." Kai hoped that the girl would calm down, 'What a short tempered one, I hope Zarora would break the atmosphere here.' Mages near them all had their eyes fixed on Luna and her Fire Play. "Come on, calm down... everybody are staring at us."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Start!   Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:14 pm

Lunar looks around. She recalls most of her fire except for enough to make her armlet again. "Why in the world would you want to eat my hair?" Lunar asks still glaring at him. She stops backing up and stands there.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Start!   Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:19 pm

Kai started explaining the girl his magic, "Well you see, when I eat a piece of someone I can take their form. You must have seen me transform my hair back to black from Zarora's hair color right?" Once again he slowly started to turn his hair to Zarora's hair color. Also his eye color changed, including eye structure, the position of his mouth and nose. "See, This is my magic. That is one of the reasons I chose to pick a job where we must fight a monster. If I would eat your hair, nail or any other part I could transform myself into you, maybe part of your strength. Simple Right" He turned his face back to his own as he didn't want to waste any magical power.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Start!   Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:27 pm

"And I thought I was a freak, you beat me hands down." says Lunar relaxing. She digs around in her bag and pulls out a brush with some of her hair in it. "Well if thats all here." says Lunar holding out the hairbrush

Last edited by Luna on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Start!   Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:34 pm

Once again Kai laughed. "See, you are a nice girl after all." Kai took some hair from the hairbrush and putted it in his mouth. They were longer and little harder to eat than Zarora's but more delicious. "Mmm, you taste better than Zarora, it is a compliment." said Kai while swallowing last of the hair. "Speaking of Zarora, hasn't he came already?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Start!   Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:41 pm

Lunar doesn't say anything just launchs a small fireball at him. "Heads up!" she says. If he had gained some of her power fire would not harm him.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Start!   Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:45 pm

"Waah!" Kai shouted while dodging the fire ball in rather funny way, bending his back so much that his head actually hit the ground. One of the mages stopped the fireball and shouted, "KIDS BE MORE CAREFUL!" Kai was little mad, "What the hell are you doing??? You wanna kill me?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Start!   Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:48 pm

Lunar laughs. "No, but if you did gain some of my power fire will not hurt you." says Lunar carefuly tossing another small fireball at him.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Start!   Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:53 pm

Once again Kai dodged it, this time being little more prepared. "Stop It! I only get your physical strength not your magical powers... Or is your skin resistant to fire? And I haven't even transformed to you yet." Kai wasn't going to do it aswell, he didn't want to waste his magical powers before the mission.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Start!   Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:00 pm

Lunar doesn't throw another fireball. "To tell you the truth, I have no idea. All I know is I don't get burned. You seen me a minute ago I was complety on fire yet look at me not even a smudge." says Lunar. She controls her fire so it became a armlet again.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Start!   Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:06 pm

"That is probably just the effects of your magic... Since I can't do fire magic I will get burned... plain and simple." Suddenly Kai's hear started growing longer and turned whiter. His whole face structure changed, also the skin went paler. Kai's chest started growing a little. He grew taller, the clothes were little small for him... no her. Kai had completely turned into Lunar's replica, only with different clothes. He opened his vest from the middle because it was tight, he wasn't wearing any bra tough. "Alright, let's try it out then. Attack weakly just in case." Mages near them turned their eyes towards the group again, specially males.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Start!   Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:14 pm

"Yup you are freakier than me. Do me a favor after this don't turn into me again it's weird." Lunar says tossing another small fireball.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Start!   Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:18 pm

Kai took the hit right into his... her gut and he was right. It burned, Kai quickly started extinguishing the fire from his belly and after no time at all it was gone. "Huhuhu, that was cool." Kai turned back into himself, the burning marks on his belly were gone. He buttoned the shirt back from the middle, "See, I take damage from fire even with your body." Kai looked around himself, trying to spot Zaroba but it was no use. "Hmm... I guess that guy won't come. Let's start moving outside from the Town, maybe we spot him on the road." suggested Kai to Lunar.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Start!   Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:25 pm

"Fine by me. But it was fun throwing fireballs at you." says Lunar walking away.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Start!   Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:29 pm

Kai makes some faster steps and caught up to Lunar. "We haven't introduced ourselves peacefully yet, right? We exchanged names on the field but you were like, I am gonna kill ya." Kai laughed a little and said, "I am Beast, Kai Beast from West Continent. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Start!   Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:35 pm

"I'm Lunar Storm, just call me Luna or Storm." says Luna. She reachs the edge of town and keeps walking
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Start!   Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:39 pm

Two travelers finally reached outside from the town. Kai suddenly got an idea, "I think I might know where Zarora might be." Kai kept on walking. After about 100 meters or so he stopped, looking away from the road. There was an old and little spooky shed. "Wait here some time kay?" Kai started walking towards the shed over the grass. Once he arrived to the shed he knocked at a door which was about to fall of. "Zarora you there?" Kai asked hoping to get an answer.

Two travelers finally reached outside from the town. "The forest should be that way." said Kai while pointing his finger somewhere to south. He slowly starts walking, still hoping that he would meet the werewolf dude, "So Luna, where were you born?" asked Kai with his normal tone, looking towards the spot where he was walking, thinking about how far the forest was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Start!   Exterminate Obadoro Start! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exterminate Obadoro Start!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next