Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Voteba10The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Voteba10The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Voteba10 
Mebu
The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Voteba10The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Voteba10The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Voteba10 
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
The Lost Brothers - Page 2 157yagy

The Lost Brothers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mebu

Mebu

The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:38 am

"You're doing us a favor, so we do you a favor. Within reason of course. I'm sure me and my brothers will help you out with something you might need help with. Just name the favor, and if it's within reason, we will do it," said Reoma.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:39 am

"I'm not going to waste energy attacking him." says Luna turning and starting to walk again. She snuffs the fire leash but keeps the fire collar strong
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:46 am

Sal: "Well, first of all, I want my life and freedom guaranteed. There is a small task you can help me with afterwards, and there might even be something interesting in it for you. I see you have a sense of honor, tough guy, so I'll trust you. This girl on the other hand..."

Sal gave Luna a dirty look. Then he turned back to Reoma again.

Sal: "What do you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:49 am

"I want you to show us to the fortress. We will make a scene. then you will sneak your way through and find my brothers. You release them, tell them I sent you, and then show them back to us. We need to find a place to meet up," said Reoma. He wasn't good at making plans, that was more Seosha's department.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:51 am

"Don't push me, I'm the one keeping that collar from burning you." says Luna. "I'm going to test these wings." she says before flapping her arms and taking off. She flys above the trees to see how close they were.
((she'll have to land next post because she can't stay up very long yet))
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:05 am

Sal: "Not push you?! You're basically provoking me into doing that! Get down here, woman! What if the Tower watchmen see you?!"

Sal sighs and looks at Reoma.

Sal: "Now look here, cool boy. Take your girlfriend and distract the guards for me, I think she can do that pretty well. I have major sneaking experience, so as long as you make enough of a fuss outside of their windows, I can slip in and haul your pals outta there. Your call?"
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:14 am

"Oh. You won't have to worry about the destraction. Just be ready. Oh, and is there anyone you don't want us to kill? Because there will probably be alot of deaths today," said Reoma as he looked up at Luna.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:18 am

Luna swoops down and gracfuly lands since she wasn't strong enough yet to stay in the air. "I can get used to flying, to bad I can't stay up longer guess I have to practice that to." says Luna walking again having not heard what the snake had said
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:21 am

Sal: "The more of their cold arses you whoop, the less I will have to worry about them coming after me later. Hey, lass, get over here. I have something for you."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:24 am

"What?" Luna asks not moving a step towards the snake. She just kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:26 am

Sal: "C'mon, don't be shy. I've got something tasty. You'll like it."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:28 am

"I'm not shy, I don't trust you. I barly trust Reoma." Luna growls but walks over to the snake ready to attack if needed.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:38 am

Sal: "Heh, whatever you say, girl. Take this."

Sal reaches down into his pouch and takes out a black round pill the size of a blueberry.

Sal: "This little pill here, is a very powerful drug that makes you ignore mana exhaustion while in effect. I'm not a spellcaster myself, but I've once made a good deal of Scales by selling these things to traveling mages. You're going to need this for keeping the watchmen's attention for a moderate time. Make note however, that while you don't sence the mana fatigue, it's still there, so don't overdo it or you might burn out your magic circuits and lose your fancy abilities forever. Heh"

Sal hands the pill to Luna.

Receive 1 Mysterious Black Pill? Y/N
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:46 am

"Thanks but I'm not taking it, it could be poison." says Luna putting the pill in her bag still strapped to Starlight's back. Then she keeps walking
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:49 am

Sal: "When things get around, you'll take it. Trust me."

Sal goes silent.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:53 am

Reoma came to a stop and looked out. They had arrived. "So this is it?" asked Reoma as he looked at the Fotress.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:58 am

"Looks like it." whispers Luna stopping beside him. "Ready to chop some snakes?"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:05 am

Sal: " Right. Tough guy, you go and start talking to that door guard. Girl, go talk to the other one. Distract them long enough for me to get to that basement hatch over there, after that you're free to set loose the carnage. I'll be grabbing your pals and taking them back to your camp, we can meet there at evening."
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:10 am

"Hmm... But won't they attack us if we are spotted? And they have no idea you're a traitor yet. Won't it be easier to get in first before we make ourselves known?" asked Reoma.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:12 am

Luna snuffs the collar around the snake's neck. Luna keeps quiet watching the tower.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:17 am

Sal: "That's the problem. They don't attack on sight, but as soon as they notice you pulling their leg, they won't ask twice. And they probably already received word that I've failed capturing you, together with a nice description of me. Just go and pretend that you're important delegates from Draconia or something for s long as you can."

Sal turns to Luna.

Sal: "Stay here behind the bushes and don't show yourself until things turn hairy. I don't think even humans would want to negotiate with you while you look... the way you do. 'kay?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:25 am

"Fine, but only because I agree with you. Starlight go with him, you can help on his bluff." says Luna unstrapping her things from Starkight's back and setting them on the ground
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:50 am

Reoma sighed. He wasn't very good at this stuff. It was more Seosha's department. He stood up straight and started toward the slither snakes, his weapons on his back and his brothers weapons on his back.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:52 am

Starlight follows him as if she was his pet.
Lunar crouchs in the bushs watching carfuly for signs of a fight
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:43 am

Slitherguard: "Halt, human! What business do you have here? This isn't a tourist attraction!"

((The keep looks something like this:))

The Lost Brothers - Page 2 TR000286
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lost Brothers
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next