Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Voteba10The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Voteba10The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Voteba10 
Mebu
The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Voteba10The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Voteba10The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Voteba10 
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
The Lost Brothers - Page 3 157yagy

The Lost Brothers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mebu

Mebu

The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:10 am

"I am but a simple merchant looking to make some money for a living. I like to travel, it gives better money. And I heard about this place. I was wondering if any of you were interested in some unique weapons at a cheap price. I find that if you sell cheaper than other merchants, that you will make more money because you will be bought from more often. We have bows, arrows, swords, daggers, and a lance." said Reoma as he motioned around to the weapons and put on a fake accent.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:14 am

Starlight lays at Reoma's feet like a tame dog.

Lunar watchs from the bushs
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:17 pm

Slitherguard: "Merchants? You're not on schedule. And where's your caravan? This can't be right. I'm calling the captain."
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:24 pm

"I'm not with any group. I am a lone merchant, searcher of rare and valuable items. You may think of me as suspicious, you have all the right to, but, I guess you don't want any of my rare items. I have daggers that can cut through the hardest armor, swords that can cut through the thickest object, bows that can light an arrow aflame, arrows that can home in on a target. A lance that will extend for up to twenty feet in the blink of an eye. All can be yours at a cheap price. If you want, just look over these items and see what you like," said Reoma as he layed down his brothers and his weapons on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:31 pm

Slitherguard: "Allright, let's see."

Slitherguard inspects the weapons.

Slitherguard. "This is just old scrap! You trickster! Think you can fool me? Alarm!"

Slitherguard pulls a thick thread hanging out of a crack in the wall, and a dull "donnnn" can be heard somewhere up in the ruined clocktower. The sounds from the bell spread across the keep.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:45 pm

"There's no need gentlemen," said Reoma as he picked up the weapons put all but his lance on Starlight. "Sorry about this, but go back to Luna. Tell Sal to take my brother's weapons to them. I'll meet you both in the fortress," Reoma quickly whispered in Star's ear. "I assure you. this one is unique. You just don't know how to operate them. I can tell you how," said Reoma as he held the staff out with both hands. "I coudl demonstrate for you. You and your guards. If you'll kindly get them and find us a clearing. Please, let me. I actually know the perfect spot. I'll send my pet there. Your captain can join as well. I'm sure he would like to see these in action," said Reoma as he tried to get their mind changed. Surely a man wouldn't be crazy enough to ask for the audience of the entire guards if he was there to infiltrate them. Surely he wouldn't try taking them all on alone. Especially someone who looked skinny and weak with barely any muscle like Reoma.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:55 pm

Slitherguard doesn't appear to be intelligent enough to make that logical connection and heed Reoma's proposal.

Slitherguard: "Less talking, more swinging, weakling!"

Slitherguard makes a wide swing with his spear.

At the same time, the alarm seemed to wake the keep's defences to life. A multitude of Slitherguards Crossbowmen appeared in the windows and fired their bolts at Reoma. A cohort of Slitherguard Spearmen poured out of the delapidated gates. The exact numbers are hard to count, but there were probably more than a hundred of them in total. This is probably what Sal meant when he warned the duo not to take on the whole keep alone.

Regarding Sal, he was nowhere to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:59 pm

Starlight had run back to where Lunar where hiding. "Reoma said to take the weapons to his brothers." she says quietly. Lunar unstrapped the weapons and set them on the ground. "We'll will wait till Reoma says he needs us before we attack." Lunar says quietly to Starlight.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:06 pm

In an attempt to protect himself from the bolts, Reoma quickly dropped his lance, catching it with his feet, then slid, stepping on one end so it rose and went to cut the guards stomach as Reoma attempted to grab the shaft of the spear and pull the guard toward him. If this worked, he would let go and grab the Slither Snake by the tunic and get behind it as the bolts rained down, using the slither snake as protection.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:10 pm

Lunar sees the bolts and burns them to ash before they could hit Reoma. But she and Starlight stay hidden
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:20 pm

The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Yuan-ti

(Scratch Spearmen, they are swordsmen except for the first guy)

Reoma's lance grazes Slitherguard's armor, but does no damage.

Reoma grabs the Guard's spear and holds it in a tight grip.

Slitherguard: "You skinny little..."

Slitherguard attempts to bash Reoma with his shield.

The bolts are all burned in the air.

Slitherguard Captain: "What?! Fire magic? It can't be that guy! Hell knows who else is hiding in that forest! Reload, fools, and keep your eyes peeled!"
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:26 pm

"Now!" yelled Reoma as heducked under the spear and onto the other side, getting in close so the spearmen's weapons would be useless with their bodies almost touching. with their bodies almost touching, their attacks would be very weak, but there was one thing that would be of great use. Kempo. Reoma went for an uppercut, though it would only jerk the monster's neck back a little, not do any real damage, really nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:30 pm

"Guess thats for us." says Lunar taking off into the sky with her sword in her hand. She swoops landing in the midst of a group of the snakes and swings her sword trying to hit any of them. Starlight follows Lunar's lead and swoops out of the sky and tries to snap one of the snakes neck
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:38 pm

Spearman Guard: "Why you.. don't underestimate me!"

Not being in a position to use his weapon, Spearman Guard attempts to bite Reoma's head off.

Slitherguard Captain: "A harpy?! i haven't seen one of those since... wait, that's the fire mage. Infatry, form shield wall! Crossbows, take aim!

Slitherguard Infantry group together and hold out their shields to make an impenetrable barrier of steel. Lunar's sword and Starlight's teeth clang helplessly against this obstacle.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:41 pm

"Too late," said Reoma as he thrusted his palm against his elbow to add the force of both arms in the uppercut which would not only hold him back but send him flying as well. He hoped that Sal didn't betray them and was getting his brothers by now.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:46 pm

Lunar starts swinging her sword around again sending out waves of flames as she does. 'If I can't hit them I can burn them, metal does little againest fire' she thinks as she swings her sword towards a snake's head.
Statlight lands next to Reoma and tries to tackle another of the snakes
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:59 pm

Spearman Guard: "Gwoh!"

Due to the fact that he weights over 200 kilos together with his equipment, the Guard didn't budge, but was surprised and disoriented with such an unexpected force coming from such a seemingly weak opponent.

The Guardsmen are showered with flares and get charred marks on their armor, but the shield wall holds. It would take either a superior army, or some very destructive spell to break such a formation. Star tackles a Guardsman, but he's too strong and heavy for her to dislodge. What's worse, since Star is on the ground, the Slitherguards who are within range lash out with their swords.

The Crossbowmen fire another volley at Luna.

The Captain, who sits on top of the keep and surveys the battle from above, slowly picks up his arbalest.

Slitherguard Captain: "..."
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:08 pm

Reoma jumped back, kicked up his lance, caught it, and jabbed it toward the spearman's exposed throat. He would then pull it out and swing out toward the throat of the other swordsman while saying, "Star, find my brothers, give them their weapons!"
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:13 pm

Starlight flaps her wings and soars into the air. She goes back to where the weapons were left and grabbed them up in her mouth before flying in the sky looking for Reoma's brothers.
Lunar burns the arrows midair again and flies over to where Reoma was at started swinging her sword at the snakes behind him.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:29 pm

Spearman Guard: "Aggkh!"

The lance went straight through his throat. Spearman Guard dies.

All the bolts were burned once again. The air was now thick with smoke from all those burned bolts.

The solid guard formation has gotten very close. By now, they surrounded Reoma from all sides, ignoring Luna's sword which just bounced off their shields.

Slitherguard Captain slowly loads his arbalest.

Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:34 pm

"Go Aerial, do a quick fire attack from above at them, descract them long enough for me to get out of this circle. If you have no choice, leave me behind to die, just make sure my brother's are save," said Reoma as he started examining them for a weakness.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:36 pm

"Oh no I'm not." says Luna she flies up and tries to grab Reoma in her talons to fly him up with her.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:47 pm

Reoma jumped up and grabbed ahold of her. "Let's go!" he yelled as he swiped his lance at the nearest group.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:48 pm

Around 40ft away from everything, a pile of sticks suddenly moved aside. It uncovered a hatch leading underground. The hatch opens, and out crawls Sal. He has two unconcious men swung over his shoulder.

Sal: "We're leaving! Move it!"

Sal rushed towards the woods with surprising speed.

Slitherguard Captain slowly raises his arbalest.

Slitherguard Captain fires his bolt at Luna. The bolt is enchanted, and can't be destroyed mid-flight. She has 3 options.

1) Get hit

2) Drop Reoma and dodge

3) Use the Mysterious Black Pill to boost her endurance and fly away with Reoma.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Lunar dives down and lands before the bolt could hit her. "Guess we have to fight our way out." she tells Reoma holding her sword ready to attack.

Last edited by Luna on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Brothers   The Lost Brothers - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lost Brothers
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonia :: Continents :: Centeral Continent :: Traveling-
Jump to: