Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
Village Fright - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
Village Fright - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
Village Fright - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
Village Fright - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
Village Fright - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
Village Fright - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
Village Fright - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
Village Fright - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
Village Fright - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
Village Fright - Page 3 Voteba10Village Fright - Page 3 Voteba10Village Fright - Page 3 Voteba10 
Mebu
Village Fright - Page 3 Voteba10Village Fright - Page 3 Voteba10Village Fright - Page 3 Voteba10 
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
Village Fright - Page 3 157yagy

Village Fright

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mebu

Mebu

Village Fright - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Fright   Village Fright - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:00 pm

"You helped me out. You didn't tell me to fuck off. You actually talked to me. You bandaged my arm. It's not hard to earn one's friendship. Atleast not mine. You may have someone with dark aura and summon dark things, but you have good inside you. You just need to find it. Rather than bottling it up. I can see it right here," said Kazuki as he poked her chest where her heart was. "You're like a part of the yin yang symbol. You have a dark aura with a light aura in the center. You just need to harness that good and you'll see what I'm talking about."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Village Fright   Village Fright - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:07 pm

"I've spent most of my life a outcast. I never got along with anyone so I never have needed to be kind." says Moon still looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Village Fright   Village Fright - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:11 pm

Kazuki tucked his hand under her chin and rose her head to where she would be looking into her eyes and said, "Well. I consider you as a friend. I don't know if you consider me as one, but I can tell you this. I'll always be here to help you. Unless you want me to go away and never come back.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Village Fright   Village Fright - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:17 pm

"I consider you a friend. The only friend I have ever had." says Moon looking at his eyes. She didn't know why anyone would call them scarie, she actually liked them
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Village Fright   Village Fright - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:22 pm

Kazuki smiled and then said, "for treating my arm, dinner and the room will be on me. You must be hungry. I know I am. I haven't ate or drank anything since we first met." Kazuki looked around the houses. "There are a total of thirty two people here. I think there were around seventy before. That thing has killed over half the citizens here."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Village Fright   Village Fright - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:26 pm

"It had killed a mother and young child as I arrived." says Moon looking towards the first house and shivering from the memory.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Village Fright   Village Fright - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:30 pm

"I noticed. I sensed their life draining away. I wanted to help, but I needed to make sure the other fiends wouldn't follow us and attack from behind. One seemed to be enough," said Kazuki. "Let's visit a house and tell the inhabitants that the monster is killed and to keep themselves armed whenever they leave their homes," said Kazuki as he started heading toward one of the buildings.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Village Fright   Village Fright - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:35 pm

"You do the talking. I'm not so good with strangers." says Moon following Kazuki.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Village Fright   Village Fright - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:40 pm

Kazuki nodded and went to a house. He knocked on the door and said something. The door slowly opened and a man walked out with a hoe. Kazuki and the man chatted for a second and then the man pointed to the south. Kazuki nodded and he and the man split up. The man walked toward another house as Kazuki walked back to him. "They thank us for what we did. The closest town is to the south. So I suggest we head there as fast as possible," said Kazuki as he smiled at her. His eyes seemed to look at her, but they seemed to also become as if they were staring off into space. It sometimes got like that when we was focusing on his aura sight rather than what he would normally look at directly.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Village Fright   Village Fright - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:44 pm

"Which town is that?" Moon asks. His eyes didn't bother her unlike Death's Hand's eyes because she seemed like she was always watching Moon.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Village Fright   Village Fright - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:46 pm

"Down the road, it splits into two paths. One to Moon Town and the other to Star Town," said Kazuki as his eyes focused back on her when she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Village Fright   Village Fright - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:50 pm

"I hate Moon town's crowds." grumbles Moon starting to walk down the road. "But if a mage were to find me the crowds would help me lose the mage whoever they send." says Moon walking
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Village Fright   Village Fright - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:52 pm

"Sun town is the place with the crowds. We can get there from Moon town. But it's best to pick one of the two first towns. I doubt we could walk the distance to the next town after that, and I doubt we have enough money to buy horses or something," said Kazuki as he thought it over. "The best we can do is probably choose Star Town. They'd probably expect you to go to Sun Town since you could lose them there. So they'd probably have someone stationed at Moon Town as well. So Star Town is our best bet."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Village Fright   Village Fright - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:56 pm

Moon nods and takes the left path towards Star town. "I still don't get why you want to travel with me." Moon says. She had been thinking about it but kept coming up empty
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Village Fright   Village Fright - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:06 pm

Kazuki was about to speak but then froze. "Someone with a dark purple aura is coming. I am having a bad feeling. Let's go to Moon Town instead," said Kazuki as he grabbed her hand and started running down the other path.

To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Village Fright   Village Fright - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:14 pm

Rewards:

Kazuki:
4SP, 250,000 Scales

Moon:
4SP, 250,000 Scales
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village Fright   Village Fright - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Village Fright
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3