Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
Museum Theif Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
Museum Theif Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
Museum Theif Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
Museum Theif Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
Museum Theif Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
Museum Theif Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
Museum Theif Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
Museum Theif Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
Museum Theif Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
Museum Theif Voteba10Museum Theif Voteba10Museum Theif Voteba10 
Mebu
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
Museum Theif 157yagy

Museum Theif

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mebu

Mebu

Museum Theif Empty
PostSubject: Museum Theif   Museum Theif Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:16 pm

Kazuki and Moon and Death's Hand arrived in Moon Town just as the sun began to set. The street wasn't as crowded as normally and so they made it through fairly easily. Kazuki stopped at a bed and breakfast inn and ordered them a room with three beds and some meat and water with bread on the side. He payed the woman who stared at the three and nodded the entire time. Kazuki yawned and looked at the other two, mainly at Moon. "C'mon. Let's go get some rest," he said as he headed toward the stares with the room key.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Museum Theif Empty
PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:24 pm

Moon follows him not paying any attention to the ghost. "What do we do tommorrow?" Moon wonders outloud
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Museum Theif Empty
PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:27 pm

"Well. We could find a job for more money. Or we can head back to Biso," said Kazuki as he opened the door and layed on the bed closes to the door. He looked at them and smiled. "But for now, we need to eat, rest, and sleep. We've done so much in so short a time."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Museum Theif Empty
PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:31 pm

"I don't think ghosts eat." says Moon jerking a thumb towards Death's Hand who was just standing there. Moon sits on one of the free beds. "You sensed a dark mage earlier didn't you?" Moon asks looking at the floor
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Museum Theif Empty
PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:35 pm

"I know it was dark. I do not know if it was a Dark Mage or not. We are tired, so I didn't want to take the risk," said Kazuki as he closed his eyes. "I do not sense anything dark here besides you two now."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Museum Theif Empty
PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:40 pm

"Thanks. It's not my fault, it's the way I was born." mutters Moon. Moon lays on the bed her back turned toward him.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Museum Theif Empty
PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:54 pm

"I'm not blaming you for anything. I'm just telling you what I sense," said KAzuki as he unzipped his jackets arms and then unzipped his jacket and tossed it aside. He then took off his under shirt and layed it on his jacket and sighed. He layed back, shirtless, and enjoyed the feel of the cool, comfortable bed under his skin.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Museum Theif Empty
PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:08 pm

Moon doesn't answer. Soon she slipped off to sleep. Again she started having the nightmare of her past.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Museum Theif Empty
PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:22 pm

When the food arrived, Kazuki walked over to Moon. The food was on a table in the middle of the room. Kazuki leaned over her, still shirtless, and shook her gently in an attempt to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Museum Theif Empty
PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:28 pm

Moon doesn't wake up. Her nightmare continued as she slept. Her parents shaking in fear not daring to get near her. Her dad bringing in some stranger forcing Moon to leave with the mage. Moon crying out to her parents as she was taken away but they didn't come................
Moon starts getting restless as she sleeps.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Museum Theif Empty
PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:30 pm

"Moon. Wake up," said Kazuki as he started shaking her more and more. He looked at her as she had the nightmare. He frowned and began shaking even harder.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Museum Theif Empty
PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:33 pm

Moon jerks awake and sits up rapidly tears caused by the nightmare falling from her eyes. She quickly wips them away and looks at Kazuki.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Museum Theif Empty
PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:35 pm

"Nightmares again?" he asked as he broke some bread and handed her a piece. He looked at her with concern and sat down on the edge of his bed.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Museum Theif Empty
PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:39 pm

"The same nightmare." says Moon looking at her bread but not eating it. "It doesn't go away no matter how hard I try. It seems the harder I try the worse it gets." says Moon
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Museum Theif Empty
PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:41 pm

"Maybe I could help... but you probably wouldn't like how I might be able to help," said Kazuki as his cheeks lit up a light shade of pink. He took a sip of his water and handed her his cup.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Museum Theif Empty
PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:48 pm

"I'm almost willing to try anything to get rid of the nightmare. So what do you mean you might be able to help?" asks Moon still looking at her bread, meaning she didn't see him blush or notice the cup he was trying to hand her.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Museum Theif Empty
PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:51 pm

"Well... We could sleep in the same bed... Maybe my spirit powers can help purify your dreams... It's only a theory, but sometimes, when children have nightmares, they sleep with their parents, in their arms, and their nightmare is gone," said Kazuki as he looked at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Museum Theif Empty
PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:55 pm

"It wouldn't be the first time I fell asleep in your arms." Moon tries to joke but still ends up blushing a little. Moon looks at Kazuki's face. "Do you really think it might help?" Moon asks him
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Museum Theif Empty
PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:58 pm

"I'm not one hundred percent sure. But... It's worth a try," said Kazuki as he looked back at her. He smiled slightly, hoping his face wasn't red with how hot his cheeks were.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Museum Theif Empty
PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Moon starts laughing. "You look like a tomato." she laughs at how red his face was. She soon stops though and since she was feeling better, she took a bite of her bread.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Museum Theif Empty
PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:07 pm

"Here. Have some water, or some meat. You'll need to keep your strength up," said Kazuki as he pulled the table over and ate some, trying to calm down from the blushing. "My arm feels a little better. I'll change the bandage in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Museum Theif Empty
PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:10 pm

"I can do it if you want. Bandages can be hard to change one handed." says Moon taking another bite of bread and following it with a sip of water.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Museum Theif Empty
PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:13 pm

"Sure. It'd be alot of help. And then we can figure out what to do.... neeext," said Kazuki, yawning the last part. He stretched his good arm and looked up at the stars through the window. "I wish I could see the sky. All I see is an empty space..." said Kazuki in a low, sorrowful tone.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Museum Theif Empty
PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:15 pm

"The stars can be quite lovly sometimes but I've seen them so many years I'm used to them." says Moon putting down her food and looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Museum Theif Empty
PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:19 pm

"They are too far away for my sight to see them. I can only see in a one hundred foot radius around me," said Kazuki as he looked out the window. "There are twenty seven people out walking the streets. One woman is pregnant. The couple in the room across from us is well... Let's just say I wish I could turn my abiltiy off sometimes," said Kazuki as his face went red again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Museum Theif Empty
PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Museum Theif
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next