Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
Museum Theif - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
Museum Theif - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
Museum Theif - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
Museum Theif - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
Museum Theif - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
Museum Theif - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
Museum Theif - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
Museum Theif - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
Museum Theif - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
Museum Theif - Page 4 Voteba10Museum Theif - Page 4 Voteba10Museum Theif - Page 4 Voteba10 
Mebu
Museum Theif - Page 4 Voteba10Museum Theif - Page 4 Voteba10Museum Theif - Page 4 Voteba10 
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
Museum Theif - Page 4 157yagy

Museum Theif

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mebu

Mebu

Museum Theif - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:57 pm

Pyro let out a small cry of pain as she grabbed his face, but then he smiled. "I wouldnt get so close to me if I were you," he said as fire formed in his hand. "Now burn!" said Pyro as the fire took shape into a bird and charged at her chest. Since this was close range the main way to attempt to dodge would to let go and jump back, but the bird would be much faster and follow her. If it hit, it would explode and her armor would catch fire and the fire would spread. over her. He was already bring up his blade to smack against her sword arm to keep her blade away, but hopefully the exploding scuicide bird would be enough to cause a surprise and allow him to slip away from her grip.

Vixen had not seen the arrow coming, but she jumped back and away from the harpie. And since they traded places the arrow would hit the harpie instead of Vixen. this is one reason why Pyro and Vixen fought seperately. A longe range and close range attack on one opponent would interfere with each other most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:03 pm

Harpie screeched as the arrow hit it's arm. But it continues trying to slash Vixen's arms.
Moon gritted her teeth and put her bow away. She drew her sword and ran to fight Vixen. As she reached the she swings her sword at Vixen's head hoping to chop it as she had the slither's head in the battle
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:20 pm

The bird exploded on impact with Death Hand's chest and combusted. Strangely, the armor, the robe beneath it and even her skin all easily caught fire like a pile of dry leaves. However, even when burning from head to toe, she didn't jump back but instead just narrowed her eyes and clutched his face even harder.

"Futile. You will now die."

Pyro could feel his life starting to sap away, feeling that he got some sort of strange coldness in return. Terrifying images started to flow into his mind, ancient battlefields, burning cities, brutal slaughters, millions of tormented souls wailing and cursing.

The siphoned life force mended her flesh and closed the cracks on her armor, while she was standing there and burning. She had physical form and a physical body, so the pain must have been there, but she was staring into Pyro's eyes with stoic disinterest.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:33 pm

Pyro's eyes became emotionless as the fire and death she showed reminded him of his family. Flames suddenly bursted from his blade causing a large force of energy that knocked the two back, sending them flying a few feet. Pyro was now angry, the image of his father destroying his precious art and his siblings holding him down as he watched. A dark energy emenated from him as he stood up straight, the flames on his sword so bright that there were no shadows around.

Vixen jumped back away from the harpie and Moon. She felt the force of heat and looked toward Pyro momentarilly. "Shit," she said as she turned and began to run, knowing how he never held back his fire in this situation.

Pyro looked at Saber and said, "father... You will pay... You will pay for what you have done!" His eyes were looking at her, yet not looking at her. He was lost in the rage of fire. Pyro held up his blade and then slashed it across the air in a vertical slope. A wall of curved fire shot at Saber, who was still on fire since her wounds may have healed, but the fire was never put out and it was spreading.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:38 pm

Moon dashs for cover as the harpie takes to the skies to avoid the flames. "Death's Hand we have to leave now or we won't last to fight another day" hollers Moon running from the flames
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:46 pm

Saber glanced at Pyro and then at Moon. Then back at Pyro. She saw the wave of fire coming for her. And she was still on fire. With no drained life to heal her, the flames devoured her flesh and her armor seemed to start to melt like butter.

"Mistress, allow me to use your energy. Otherwise I will perish."

She was slowly backing up towards where Moon took cover, unable to make any fast movements anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:51 pm

A man jumped from the top of the museum and held up a black blade, a kilij. Pain looked at the fire and blocked it with his sword. "Enough," said Pain as he walked up to Pyro, blocking each flaming attack with his blade. He jumped over Pyro's horizontal swing and kicked him dead in the face, knocking him out immediately. "Mission has failed. Scar wants us to return," was all the man had said.

The flames died down on Saber as Pyro fainted. Pain looked over in the direction of pain and frowned. "You will have your time to die. Today is not it. Just be glad I only had orders to bring him back," said Pain. He looked over to Moon and smiled a wicked smile. "Your blood smells sweet. I can't wait till I can have my turn. I'll spill your blood and make you watch as I rip out your guts. I'll enjoy every minute of your pain..."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:56 pm

"Do it" says Moon. Death's Hand was her biggest advantage over the mages and she wasn't going to lose her in the first fight. 'Next time I'll be stronger and we will shred them where they will never hunt me again' thinks Moon watching. She glares at him wishing she was strong enough now but she knew she wasn't
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:06 pm

As soon the approval is given, Moon feels a slightly faint.

Saber, who looked like a charred corpse a second ago, regenerated with incredible speed. Her skin shifted back to white, her deformed armor regained its shape, and her extinguished yellow eyes lit up anew.

"..."

Since there was no longer any hostility eminating from the three opponents, she calmly returned to Moon's side and awaited further instructions.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:11 pm

Moon starts walking away watching the mages out of the corner of her eye. She was going to put as much distance as she could between her and them while she could. The harpie screeched as Moon undid the magic and turned it back into a feather. She caught the feather as she walked, quickly leaving the museum and battle field behind
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:22 pm

"I will be seeing you soon hopefully. You and your interesting companion," said Pain as he watched ehr regeneration with amusement. He and the others then disappeared down the street and into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:26 pm

Saber walked alongside Moon. She didn't notify her mistress that there was something important left forgotten at the museum.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:31 pm

"Which way are the mages headed?" asks Moon wanting to be sure she was headed away from them. She'd get her chance to fight and win once she was stronger and more experienced
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:40 pm

"In the opposite direction from us. Their objective seemed to be capturing you, at which they failed when one of theim went berserk and risked killing you. It would seem they chose to retreat for now."

Saber goes silent and keeps following Moon.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:05 pm

Moon remembers something. "We have to turn back and get Kazuki." says Moon walking back the way they came a bit annoyed but he could help her avoid the mages once he learned who they were
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:26 pm

Saber closes her eyes in resignation.

"He would be useful in detecting our enemies in the future. However, I will warn you one last time. His influence on you will lead to a great tragedy."

Considering the topic closed, she follows Moon without a word all the way back to the museum. The hostile mages seem to have already left, as far as Saber's limited detection ability could tell. She thought it was strange that Kazuki didn't rush out at the sounds of battle. Something must be off.

"Be alert, mistress. Our battle might not yet be over."

Saber walks a step in front of Moon as they walk into the museum.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:35 pm

"Your sure bossy" mumbles Moon under her breath but draws her sword as she follows the ghost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Museum Theif   Museum Theif - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Museum Theif
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4