Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
The Swarm Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
The Swarm Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
The Swarm Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
The Swarm Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
The Swarm Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
The Swarm Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
The Swarm Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
The Swarm Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
The Swarm Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
The Swarm Voteba10The Swarm Voteba10The Swarm Voteba10 
Mebu
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
The Swarm 157yagy

The Swarm

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm Empty
PostSubject: The Swarm   The Swarm Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:33 pm

Kyoshiro, Reoma, and Seosha looked up at the mountains where their home town resided. "Hey. Thanks for joining us on the trip back here," said Reoma as he hung back from the others with Luna. "It probably would've been another lonely trip. I think you'll like our home village, it's got a few things to do there, and maybe I can introduce you to my Jujitsu master," said Reoma as he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:51 pm

"Maybe, but I doubt you would have been lonly with your brothers back. Besides, my home forest is in these mountains to, I'll be happy to get back. Maybe in time for my birthday." says Luna walking along. She was playing with her fire (again) throwing a fireball back and forth between her hands. Starlight was flying in the skies above their group looking to see if there was any trouble ahead
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:03 am

"Birthday? Your day of being born is approaching?" he asked as he looked over at her. "How old will you be? I'm 19, my brother Kyoshiro is 21, and Seosha is 23," said Reoma as he held his lance in his hand at the ready. They had been hearing of random deaths along these mountains, and the source of these attacks had yet to be found.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:37 am

"I'll be 16 tomorrow." says Lunar as she walks. 'I think having a sky veiw myself might be a good idea' Luna thinks. She stops playing with her flame and lets it grow. Her arms were soon covered in flames.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:14 pm

Reoma backed away a bit, and said, "Well. I hope you have a good sixteenth birthday. I thought you were atleast eighteen to be honest," laughed Reoma as he watched her.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:16 pm

"Why are you backing? My flames won't burn if I don't want them to." says Lunar watching him. She keeps walking though the flames continuing to grow.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:19 pm

"It's just an instinct. It's natural for the human body to back away from something that it perceives as dangerous. I'm still not completely used to it. But atleast it's not like the campfire and burning off your clothes again," said Reoma as he tried to get a laugh out there.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:23 pm

"Yah, I like sleeping in fire. Just not used to others being around when I do." says Lunar. As she walks she holds out a hand for him to hold.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:25 pm

Reoma looked at her, slightly surprised as she held out his hand. "Umm... Right. I understand that," he said as he hesitated before taking her hand. His cheeks became a slight pink but were soon back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:29 pm

"See, it doesn't burn does it." says Lunar looking pointedly at their hands, her flaming one in his not flaming one. As they walk, the fire around Lunar continues to grow but she carfuly controls it so it wouldn't hurt Reoma
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:31 pm

Reoma didn't know what to say. He couldn't help but focus on her soft skin. He was usually a flirt with girls, but this one... He didn't flirt with, he didn't see as just any other girl. He actually started to care about her more than just a person. But he had only known her for a few days. He didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:42 pm

Lunar was covered in flames by now so she started warping them into feathers and talons as she walks. She didn't want claws yet since she was holding Reoma's hand. "Fire is strong and fierce. Taming it is hard but worth the effort. I can teach you if you want." says Lunar looking at Reoma.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:45 pm

"Me and my brothers took an oathe in our village to not become mages and tap into magic. We stick to weapons and our own natural talent. And I know one way that is easier for fire to be harness. It's not just strong and fierce. It's also that of passion and courage. There are three ways to master it. The passion for power. Or the passion of courage or love," said Reoma. "People see fire as destruction. When it is actually that of light and warmth. It helps others, heals others, protects others. In the wrong hands though, it will kill others."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:52 pm

"I try to help with my fire. As for controling it, I never wanted power, I don't think of myself courageous and no one has ever gotten to know me so I've never felt love. I don't know how I control my fire, I just do." says Lunar looking thoughtfuly at the sky. Even though she was looking up, she didn't misstep even once. Her transformation was complete except for her claws which she didn't want to form yet.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:00 pm

"Are you kidding me? You're as brave as Kyoshiro probably. You went head first with your enemy without even knowing what they were. And you have a loved one. And they care about you too," said Reoma as he looked up and pointed at Star. "Star stays by your side. Your love, is your friendship with her."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:06 pm

"I was being foolish going after those fiends. I can be that way when my friends are in trouble. If you don't remember I wouldn't leave you alone when we were attacking those Slither Snakes." says Lunar looking at the ground as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:24 pm

"Foolishness is couragous. You can be both at the same time. For you fought something you had no idea about to protect another. That was brave, not foolish," said Reoma as he remembered something his jujitsu teacher told him.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:32 pm

Lunar couldn't think of a reply. She was looking into the sky again, trying to come up with something to say and wasn't paying attention to her flames. They started growing again, climbing up Reoma's arm since Lunar was already covered in flames, but the flames didn't burn Reoma, the flames were only warm not hot.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:35 pm

Reoma looked down at his warming arm and he hesitated, but then noticed they weren't hurting him. So he decided not to pull his arm away. "If you come to our village, try to stay with us. Alot of the guys up there, well, they like girls with figures like yours. Most of the girls are more muscular than girls like you, and the guys do like that, but they'd rather someone with a slim form like yours," said Reoma.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:43 pm

"I can handle myself you know. I don't think they would like a flaming girl anyway." says Lunar looking at him. She notices the flames. "Oh shoot, your not hurt are you? I shouldn't have let myself get distracted." she says quickly snuffing the flames on Reoma's arm and starting to look for burns. When she doesn't see any she was puzzled. "I wasn't controling the flame yet your not burned? I wonder why, it's never happened before." Lunar says in a puzzled voice
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:45 pm

"Who knows. Magic is a Mystery. And as for the guys, well, just because we don't practice magic, doesn't mean they don't," said Reoma as he smiled at her, curiously thinking of why he wasn't burnt as well.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:51 pm

"I mean, everytime I don't control my fire, it acts like normal fire would. Yet it didn't burn you as it normaly does other things when I don't control it. As for other men, they would have to catch me, which I highly doubt they could. Plus I have some friends in these mountains." says Lunar still puzzling over why Reoma wasn't harmed by her fire.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:59 pm

"Alright," said Reoma as he didn't know what to say anymore. He looked up at the moantain path they were approaching. He thought he saw something move, but his eyes must have been playing tricks on him.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:03 pm

Lunar noticed it to and grinned. She let's out a long wolf howl. When she was finished several other howls were heard in the surrounding forest. "Told you I have friends. Their just welcoming me back to the mountains." says Lunar as she listens to the howls.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:06 pm

"They might. But I doubt those are," said Reoma after he heard a snarled growl from the mountains after the howling. "There is something up there. And I only remember one thing that's ever made that noise," said Reoma, his face going serious. Seosha already had his bow out and was scanning the mountain side. Aparently they had heard it too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Swarm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Swarm
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next