Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
The Swarm - Page 2 Voteba10The Swarm - Page 2 Voteba10The Swarm - Page 2 Voteba10 
Mebu
The Swarm - Page 2 Voteba10The Swarm - Page 2 Voteba10The Swarm - Page 2 Voteba10 
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
The Swarm - Page 2 157yagy

The Swarm

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:12 pm

The howling stopped suddenly and Lunar could hear the footsteps of the retreating wolves. A black wolf popped out of a bush. "NightShadow what is it?" Lunar asks addressing the wolf. "Fiends are coming. We cannot fight them, I came to warn you but now I must rejoin the pack." says NightShadow and the wolf takes of running again and was soon out of sight. Lunar let's go of Reoma's hand and forms her fire claws. As soon as that was done she grabs her sword and looks around trying to spot the fiends
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:19 pm

A black smudge appeared on the top of the mountain. And then suddenly more and more started showing up along the side. There were over thirty of them looking down at the five.

"Shit," said Seosha as he lowered his bow. "They won't be able to fight us from up there, but I doubt we could kill them all," said Seosha as he weighed the odds.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:21 pm

Lunar grabs her bow. "Well shoot as many as you can before they get here." says Luna letting a arrow soar at the group of fiends.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:26 pm

They jumped back and all of them retreated, disappearing. "What are they doing here? And how are there so many? They were in the center continent, now the east? What's going on?" said Seosha as he lowered his bow.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:31 pm

"I told you I've seen them in the mountains before. I just havn't seen so many together before." says Lunar lowering her bow. The black wolf reappeared. "NightShadow, what has been going on since I left the forest?" Lunar asks the wolf. "Those small groups of fiends have been joining together and killing everything in their path. Even humans and bears." says NightShadow shaking with fear from the fiends.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:42 pm

A slight hissing came from behind them and a fiend jumped at Luna's back. Reoma quickly whipped around with his lance and got it straight through the rib cage. "These things are starting to annoy me," said Reoma as he slung his lance, sending it flying off into the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:51 pm

Night Shadow yelped and took off running to join the pack again. "That was NightShadow. He is a hunter in the Forest wolf pack. And thanks Reoma." says Luna explaining who the wolf was.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:57 pm

"No problem. It seems these things are more dangerous than we thought if the wolves are afraid of them. You would think a wolf pack would tear those tiny creatures to pieces," said Reoma as he took out a cloth and wiped the dark blood off of his lance.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:02 pm

"Theres 5 wolf packs. The Forest pack, the River pack, the Rock pack, the Moon pack and the Sun pack. All together about 70 wolves. These creatures must be strong to scare so many wolves. says Luna looking around in case more fiends try to attack
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:04 pm

"I think we should hurry and check on the villages nearby," said Seosha as he took out his twin swords and held them at the ready. Kyoshiro drew his mighty great sword and Reoma held up his lance. "Are you guys ready?" he asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:08 pm

"Try to keep up." says Luna drawing her sword. She takes off running at top speed down the road. Soon she was were they had seen the fiends and she stopped and waited for the others to catch up
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:23 pm

Reoma caught up before the others, though Seosha and Kyoshiro were walking up the path. "You shouldn't rush like that. What if they were up here waiting for an ambush? We wouldn't be able to get to you in time," said Reoma, his tone that of worry.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:27 pm

"Then I would fly back or fight till you did get here." says Luna confidentially. She started checking her fire claws to see if they needed strenghing. She had thought of a reason why her fire hadn't burnt Reoma but she kept it to herself thinking he would laugh at it.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:37 pm

"Our village is nearby. They have heavy fortifications by the look of it. I'm guessing other villages around here have put up things to protect themselves from these creatures as well," said Seosha as he got to them and pointed to some dead trees that were aligned up tall in a sort of fortress like manner.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:43 pm

"I don't see many people." comments Luna. Then she sees the hoard of hell fiends trying to get through the wall. "Their they are. Should we fight? Or do you want me to trap them in a fire ring?" asks Luna pointing out the fiends
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:45 pm

"I doubt it would work. Those things could probably jump up and over the worst part of the fire. And their body has no fur so they won't catch fire easily," said Seosha as he looked around. "I say we wait a few minutes. I'm sure they will clear out and try another day."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:48 pm

"Your brothers don't like me very much do they?" asks Luna watching the fiends. Starlight had landed on a cliff overhead and was watching as well.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:51 pm

"Kyoshiro cares for noone but me and Seosha. Seosha hates incompitance and those that rush ahead. Unless it's Kyoshiro. Plus they are hard to trust people. We have reasons why we have trouble trusting people," said Reoma as he whispered to her so they wouldn't hear.

"Let's go and stake out in the trees till they are gone," said Seosha as he and Kyoshiro started ahead of them. "Luna. Put out your fire. The light will attract them I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:55 pm

"You don't know how hard it is to get like this." mumbles Luna but snuffs the flames and looks normal again. "Why are you differnt then Reoma?" Luna whispers so his brothers wouldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:58 pm

"I guess cause I'm the youngest, I haven't had as much responsibility. And my jujitsu master was relaxed, a bit, and was kind of a philosopher. I guess I'm just a more trusting guy, but I also kind of.. nevermind. Let's go," he said as he started walking toward one of the trees. His brothers took up trees directly across from each other. Reoma took up a tree fifteen feet from them and looked down at Luna. "Wanna join me up here?" he asked as he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:03 am

"Sure." says Luna. She climbs swiftly and gracfuly up the tree and sits on a branch next to Reoma. She pulls out a odd instrument and starts playing. The music was soft and gentle and very pleasant to hear. It was a song that reminded one of flying eagles and running wolves
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:06 am

The fiends stopped and began to turn as they heard the music. They hissed and started looking around for the source. Reoma grabbed her arms and pushed them down so she would bring it from her lips. He held his fingers up to his lips, a stern look on his face and pointed to Seosha and then toward the oncoming hell fiends. He then whispered in her ear, "when you're staking out with enemies nearby, never, I repeat, never make any noise that would attract something."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:13 am

"You could have just asked me to stop. Most animals like my song." whispers Luna so quietly you had to strain your ears to hear it. She pulls her arms out of Reoma's hands and puts the instrument back in her pouch.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:16 am

One hell fiend stopped at their tree. Reoma held his lance at the ready as it looked around, but it didnt look up. Reoma watched them all as they suddenly took off into the woods, as if running for something, or from something.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:20 am

"What now, they left?" asks Luna still so softly you had to strain your ears. Luna looks to see if any more fiends were lingering nearby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Swarm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Swarm
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next