Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
The Swarm - Page 5 Voteba10The Swarm - Page 5 Voteba10The Swarm - Page 5 Voteba10 
Mebu
The Swarm - Page 5 Voteba10The Swarm - Page 5 Voteba10The Swarm - Page 5 Voteba10 
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
The Swarm - Page 5 157yagy

The Swarm

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:11 am

Reoma laughed and looked at her. "If you want, I could sleep up here with you," said Reoma as he smiled. He wanted to keep kissing her, to hold her in his arms, to have her completely. But he knew there wasn't much he could do.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:17 am

"If you want to, I wouldn't mind." says Luna looking at Reoma's face. Starlight let out a odd snoring sound then rolled over and stayed asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:19 am

Reoma nodded and undid his jacket, revealing his blue undershirt. He took off his gloves and set his lance beside the bed before laying beside her. "You know. Your lips are really soft. And your body is constantly warm," said Reoma as he looked up at her, his blush still on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:23 am

"1: Your the first person has ever kissed me so I guess it's a good thing, 2: I guess it's because I'm a fire mage." says Luna jokingly, while laying down beside him.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:24 am

Reoma wrapped an arm around her so she could rest her head on his arm. "Its been quite awhile since I slept in a bed. I forgot how comfortable it is," said Reoma as he looked at her crystal blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:27 am

"It's rare I sleep in a bed." says Luna before she yawns. She snuggles up to Reoma and starts to doze off
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:30 am

Reoma rubs her back and closes his eyes. Thinking about what had transpired there tonight. Did this make them a couple? Or was it just something out of the blue? He had no idea, and was too tired to think on it.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:32 am

Luna fell asleep. Starlight stayed asleep on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:34 am

Reoma soon fell asleep thereafter. He slept through some noise downstairs as Kyoshiro, Seosha, and some village people talked about some of the incidents that had occured in the past few days.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:19 pm

In the middle of the night, the sound of music carried in through the window. It sounded just like the instrument Luna was playing, an Ocarina. It was a calm, soothing melody, but was a little hypnotic. It was targeted at Luna, so it would awake her from her sleep and hopefully peak her curiousity enough to attempt to locate where it was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:24 pm

Luna heard the music and woke up. 'It almost sounds like what I was playing' thinks Luna. She carfuly gets out of bed so she wouldn't wake Reoma. She walks over to the window and jumps out. She landed with a soft thump and started walking silently as a wolf to see if she could find what was making the music.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:27 pm

A man sat on the top of a house in a black cloak playing an ocarina. His melody was smooth and perfect. His face was hidden, but he seemed to glow in the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:30 pm

'So thats how Reoma knew what a ocarina was, someone here knows how to play one as well.' thinks Lunar stopping to listen.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:32 pm

The man looked down at her and played a little slower. He jumped down and started walking toward her while playing the song with no pause. His face was still hidden as he made his way closer toward her.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:35 pm

Lunar might like the song but she didn't like strangers. Each time he took a step closer she took a step back. She watchs him with weary eyes ready to run if she needed to.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:37 pm

The man stopped playing and then removed his hood. His eyes were hypnotic and like a colidescope. "Sleep," he said as he looked into her eyes. His eyes flashed into a deep violet as he cast his trance spell on her using eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:40 pm

((I wondered how you were going to keep her from running))
Lunar managed to start a small flame before she collasped unconscious. The flame didn't grow very fast without Lunar being awake but it did start growing very slowly.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:46 pm

The man snapped his fingers and a group of men stepped out from the shadows. "Kiran. Carry her," said the man. Another man in a red cloak stepped forward and lifted her off the ground. The fire didn't seem to burn him, which meant only one thing. He was an adept fire mage.

Luna would awaken with her arms tied behind her back by a red metal chain. She would be suspended in the air and her legs would be spread by more metal chains. A red color was around her neck as well, which would block her ability to use her fire magic.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:50 pm

Luna woke and started trying to get out of the chains but to no use. She noticed her magic wouldn't work either. She started growling like a feral wolf trapped in a cage while she kept fighting the chains.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:58 pm

"Calm down," said the man in the black cloak as he took a chair and sat right in front of her. He was tall and muscular for a mage. "I see we have a beautiful girl in our midst," said the man. "Boys," he said as he snapped his fingers. A group fo three men came into the room. A man with a red cloak, blue cloak, and brown cloak.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:04 pm

Lunar glares and her growling gets louder.

Starlight's ears prick up as she hears Lunar's growling. Lunar wasn't growling for no reason, it was a type of growl that might not be very loud but it carried long distances. Starlight jumps up. "Reoma wake up! Lunar is in trouble!" Star says before dashing to the door since she couldn't fit out the window. The door was closed though so Starlight had to wait on Reoma
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:08 pm

"Huh?!" said Reoma as he sat up groggily and looked around. "What?" he asked.

"We have been waiting on someone to come here. I know this is against our village's rules. But none of the women seem to like mages," said the man. He snapped his fingers and the man in brown cloak grabbed her clothing and ripped her shirt off in one pull.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:13 pm

"LUNAR IS IN TROUBLE! WE HAVE TO HURRY!" growls Starlight trying to open the door herself. She manages it with a clever twist with her paw. She dashs through the door and down the stairs. She starts trying to open the front door.

Lunar keeps growling. If she wasn't bound by the chains she'd be on fire in a few seconds due to her rage.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

The Swarm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:15 pm

Reoma grabbed his lance and followed after Star. He opened the door and ran out of the house. "lead the way!" said Reoma as he looked around.

"The rest," said the boy as he looked at her chest. The man in brown cloak nodded and began ripping off the rest of her clothing.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

The Swarm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:22 pm

Starlight dashed out the door and down the street. She ran to the house were Lunar had been caught. She didn't wait on Reoma to open the door this time. Starlight crashed right through the door and lept at the brown cloaked man trying to rip his throat out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Swarm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   The Swarm - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Swarm
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next