Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Voteba10Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Voteba10Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Voteba10 
Mebu
Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Voteba10Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Voteba10Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Voteba10 
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 157yagy

Exterminate Obadoro Fight!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lunar

Lunar

Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Fight!   Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:48 pm

"Well, the creepy little goblin is dead, now what?" asks Luna picking up her arrows that were scattered everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Fight!   Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:52 pm

Kai grinned little while having little evil, he had killed something for his very first time. It didn't change the fact that he was stabbed tough. His Legs were shaking a little. He slowly lied down on the ground, next to goblin leaving the sword inside it's heart. 'Darn that was fun, luckily my injury isn't too serious and we still must go and find the cave.' He started speaking at his normal tone, "Lunar, wanna remove the dagger from my gut and wrap a piece of goblin's clothing around it so I wouldn't bleed so much." said Kai, he made a little pause, "We must go and find Goblin's cave aswell and get the staff, No way I am giving up on Bonus Reward"
Back to top Go down
http://dragonia.heavenforum.com
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Fight!   Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:56 pm

Luna finished picking up her arrows and ran over to him. "I have some cloth in my bag. I'm not going to lie this is probly going to hurt." she says before yanking out the dagger. She quickly grabs the cloth out of the bag and presses it to the wound to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Fight!   Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:01 pm

Kai was being a little childish and told Luna, "No way I am going to scream nor cry in front of a girl." Kai took it all, in fact it didn't even hurt as much as he had thought. He sat up while starting to hold the cloth over the wound with his own hand, "Have any bandages? Patch me up quickly so we could get moving." said Kai. He then pointed deeper into forest with his free hand, "If I remember correctly goblin came from that direction."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Fight!   Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:05 pm

Luna binds his wound tightly with the rest of the cloth. She stands and retreives her sword and dagger. She starts cleaning them with a peice of the goblins shirt. When shes done she sheaths them. "You realy need to get a weapon of your own, before you get sliced up more." she says looking at Kia
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Fight!   Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:12 pm

[Second time you write Kia Razz]

Kai slowly started walking towards the direction he pointed with his finger, he moved rather slow tough so the wound wouldn't open up. He calmly released Partial Beast Take over and changed Zarora's legs for his own. "Yeah Yeah I know. I don't even know how to use a weapon tough, wanna give me lessons later?" He wasn't very serious when talking, he still held the hand over the wound, "Anyways lets get this over with, I am tired." He still kept on walking thinking how thrilling the battle had actually been.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Fight!   Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:15 pm

"Ok leasons, but remember you asked for it. I won't go easy on you." says Luna following Kai.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Fight!   Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:20 pm

"Just want you beat basics into me... I am going to develop my own style anyways." said Kai when Lunar caught up to him. After some minutes of walking they had finally reached the cave. It was little off from the direction they went at first but Kai noticed it while almost walking past it. He slowly walked inside the cave, it was full of different kind of stuff. "We must also say to other Star Town citizens aswell so they would get their stuff from here as the goblin is dead now." He looked around rather exited, "You go and look for staff, I can't carry it anyways." Here Kai lied, he could carry the staff but wasn't in the mood to do any work. He calmly waited at the cave entrance.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Fight!   Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:23 pm

Luna rolls her eyes and enters the cave. "Chicken." she calls back to Kai. She looks around and spots the staff. She picks it up and starts walking back out.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Fight!   Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:29 pm

Kai looked the cave, remaining quiet even after hearing Lunar's comment. He started walking the moment he noticed the staff in Luna's hand. "I am not a chicken, I could be a goblin tough." He kept a steady walking speed as before. 'I hope we don't meet any wild animals anymore.' thought Kai as he couldn't fight with that kind of wound very well.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Fight!   Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:32 pm

Luna stays quiet and walks beside him the staff in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Fight!   Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:38 pm

Kai walked, he didn't speak a word, rather he was thinking about how to get stronger. 'I sure was weak, if there wouldn't have been Luna I couldn't have done it... I must get stronger to take on stronger monsters.' Kai kept on walking till they had finally reached the Star Town. "Follow Me." Kai slowly kept on walking in quite empty streets. It was going to get dark soon. Suddenly he stopped and turned in direction of one house. It looked like quite rich person lived in there. "Here lives the customer, I let you do the talking as you hold the staff." Kai had walked around in town yesterday and today morning quite much so he knew pretty much everything about the town.

[Just a little side note, customer's address is written on the flier.]
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Fight!   Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:43 pm

"I don't talk well with strangers." says Luna looking at the staff. "You seen how I reacted to you and the uhh...other boy."
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Fight!   Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:51 pm

Kai looked at the girl, giving it a thought she had actually completely forgotten about it. "You are right, would be a pain to get money from burnt customer?" Kai slowly walked up to the door and knocked. A rather thin man came to greet them, "Hello, How can I help you." Kai pulled a flier out of his pocket, it was the job flier thin man had written. "What, but that is my job request. Go and put it back to request board kid." Kai looked the man with rather plain look, "Sorry put can't do that." He pointed his finger towards staff Lunar was holding. "What, but that is my father's staff." Man quickly ran to Lunar and grabbed the staff from her hands. "Lets just get this over it... Pay us. Also can I trust you that you spread a rumor that Town's people can get their items back from the goblin's cave since the owner of it is dead now." Man looked at Kai rather surprised, "What, you two kids couldn't have killed him by yourself?" Kai looked the man and was getting quite annoyed, "Kids these days are quite sturdy, also would you mind if we stay here tonight?" The man looked very happy, "No not at all." Kai was being rather impolite and walked into the house, he found the nearest couch and lied down, falling asleep quite quickly. He trusted gaining reward money to Lunar.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Fight!   Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Luna isn't pleased but follows Kai in. Instead of laying on a couch she stays standing, feeling way out of place. 'He better get his nap over soon.' she thinks.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Fight!   Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:57 pm

The thin man places staff to it's honor spot again. He brings money and hands it to the girl, "Be sure to give half of it to boy." said the man. He read from girl's expression that she wasn't very friendly and moved to next room out of fear.

[TOPIC ENDED]
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Fight!   Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:00 pm

[REWARDS]

Lightning
8 Stat Points ~ 400,000 Scales

Luna
8 Stat Points ~ 400,000 Scales

Zane Hataro
4 Stat Points ~ 200,000 Scales

Zane Thanks for the modding, Since you joined at half way you get half rewards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate Obadoro Fight!   Exterminate Obadoro Fight! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exterminate Obadoro Fight!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2