Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
Market Day - Page 5 Voteba10Market Day - Page 5 Voteba10Market Day - Page 5 Voteba10 
Mebu
Market Day - Page 5 Voteba10Market Day - Page 5 Voteba10Market Day - Page 5 Voteba10 
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
Market Day - Page 5 157yagy

Market Day

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mebu

Mebu

Market Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:21 pm

Kyoshiro didn't say anything. He looked around them, keeping an eye out for something. All of a sudden he grabbed his blade, stood, and pulled it out of the ground then started in Kai's direction. "Duck," was the only thing he said as he prepared to swing his sword in an outward arc.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:27 pm

"I can't since I am already sitting." said Kai with carefree voice. He reacted rather quickly when Kyo was running towards him with a sword in his hands tough and quickly lowered his head so the blade would go over it. He than jumped away from under Kyoshiro's sword and stood up while placing his own hand on shigure's handle.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonia.heavenforum.com
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:29 pm

Just as Kyoshiro's sword flew over Kai, the sound of something being cut through, blood splattering, then a thud from something hitting the ground. Kyoshiro stood over the dead body of a hell fiend [D]. It had lunged at Kai, and Kyoshiro had seen it trying to sneak up on him.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:33 pm

Kai had finally gotten a thing what he should ask from Kyoshiro, "You like animals?" asked Kai without releasing the grip from his sword's handle. Kai was looking around the area just in case, he didn't plan on thanking Kyo for saving him tough. He didn't notice any of them the area but still kept his guard up.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:40 pm

Kyoshiro still didn't say anything. He wasn't the one to make small talk. That was more Reoma's department. He sat down back at his spot and stabbed his sword back into the ground. "Maybe you should stay more alert, rather than making such unneeded noise that could draw in hungry opponents."
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:42 pm

Kai sat done, he was rather bothered that Kyo noted that he hadn't been on guard, well it was true. He sat down, "Well I am hungry too so opponents wouldn't be all that bad." Kai started at the piece of raw meat on the ground, he didn't feel like taking it tough since it was sliced up by someone else.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:13 pm

"If you're trying to make a conversation during your watch with Kyoshiro, then your out of luck. He only talks to me and Seosha. Because we are the only people he trusts," said Reoma as he had awoken from the sound of a sword going through flesh.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:16 pm

Kai turned his eyes towards Reoma who seemed to be youngest of all the men. "Hmm... There are too many people who deson't trust others there days." said Kai while nodding his head. He looked at Kyoshiro, "He doesn't seem like quiet person but as they say, never judge a book by it's cover."
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:20 pm

"He's what they call, the type of person who shoots first and asksn questions later. Though, don't let his looks fool you, he is a softy when it comes to little kids and certain animals,"
said Reoma as he smiled at Kyoshiro. Kyoshiro glared angrilu at Reoma then started looking around again.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:24 pm

Lunar wakes up at all the noise. She bends the fire so it forms a (NOT see through) dress around her (Hahaha Razz) and stands up. "Whats with all the noise?" asks Lunar then she sees the dead fiend. "Shoot, I should have stayed awake."
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:25 pm

Kai started laughing. "See, at first I thought he was bad person, but just like Luna he has a soft spot." Kai paused a little and then proceeded, "When me and Luna met first time she was so protective, I thought she was going to attack me but now she has turned little calmer... All people can be turned to friendly, that is what my master taught me."

Then Kai noticed Luna behind him. 'I should have stayed quiet...' thought Kai, regretting what he had said because he didn't notice that Luna had woken up.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:28 pm

Reoma started laughing as he saw Luna. "It sounds like Kai has a crush on Luna, doesn't it Kyoshiro?" said Reoma as he looked at his brother who ignored Reoma. Reoma sighed and then looked at Luna. "I guess you should try and get someone to make some fireproof clothing for you. Else you might have this problem alot. You better hope it doesn't start raining."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:33 pm

"A little rain wouldn't do much to magic made fire. And Kai, heads up. says Luna quickly launching a fireball at Kai. "Thats for saying I have a soft spot." she says as the fireball flies over his head, she didn't throw to hit him.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:36 pm

Kai let's the fireball go over his head, he was little angry at Reoma. "No, I don't have a crush on her... she is older than me and I don't like older girls. Not that way." said Kai protecting him. She then turned his head towards Luna, "Well you have soft spot don't you? Why else would you have attacked me. People don't start attaching each other over wrong things."
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:39 pm

"Well. Actually, they do. People sometimes just attack others for no reason at all. Just because they are bored really. Or just because they think it's fun. Sometimes a person will attack another because they feel threatened or something. You never know out there," said Reoma as he moved toward the fire.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:42 pm

"I just like using him for target practice." says Lunar launching another fireball at Kai, not realy trying to hit him. Lunar walks and sits back next to the fire and focused on making it grow without burning more wood
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:45 pm

Kai leaned his head body little to the right so fire ball could safely pass him. Kai started speaking again, "Reoma, you have some pretty deep thoughts. You are more fun than your brothers tough." Once again he turned to Luna, "Girl, I think you should use something else as target practice. Maybe something moving?"
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:48 pm

"If she wants, I'll be her target. And I think she needs to do some breathing excersizes. It might help her control fire better. But I'm sure I'll be good enough for some practice. I'm fast enough to pose a good target and I can help her learn a little more about herself," said Reoma as he watched her mess with the fire.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:51 pm

"I bet I can run faster than you." says Lunar standing up with a bit of a twisted grin.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:55 pm

Kai stood up and yawned a little. "Since you are going to do some target practicing you can keep watch yourself." Kai started walking towards Town Center. "I leave you two... three alone then." He was actually little hungry and wanted to eat something. Although being hungry wasn't new thing for him he still didn't like it so he slowly disappeared in night's shadows.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:00 pm

"I've seen your speed. You are faster than me, I admit that, so I won't make any bets with racing you. I may seem like a fool at times, but I'm no idiot. Haha. Besides, speed isn't everything. Do you have any special training? I have jujitsu and Kempo training. A warrior, or mage, will lose in a fight to someone more skilled than them, atleast most of the time they will," said Reoma as he looked from the fire toward her. He liked how the fire lit up her face, the blue fire light illuminating her appearance, as well as the fire dress she wore.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:04 pm

"I'm fairly good with a sword and bow. I've been knocking him around with a wooden sword." says Lunar jerking a thumb at the now sleeping Kai. "He's a fast learner though, I'm even getting a few bruises ever now and then latly."
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:08 pm

"Really? Well. How good are you at hand to hand combat? And I'm pretty good with a blade too, I just prefer my lance because it doesn't have to kill. It can act as a blunt weapon instead of a cutting weapon," said Reoma. He smiled as he was finally talking to someone. His brothers usually were quiet or talked about strategy. It was nice having a different conversation.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:11 pm

"Not so good at hand to hand ((yet Smile ))." says Lunar raising her hand to her throat remembering the snake choking her and refusing to let go.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:14 pm

"If you want, I can teach you some stuff. Or I could train you. But if I train you, it means traveling with us and doing as I say with no questions asked. And trust me, the training methods might seem weird, but they are all for a reason. Or one of my brothers could teach you. There is Karate, Kempo, Muy Thai, and Jujitsu," said Reoma as he thought it over in his head, wondering which one she'd choose, if she even took him up on his offer. "Close combat and fire magic would make a great combo."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Market Day
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonia :: Continents :: Centeral Continent :: Star Town-
Jump to: