Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
Market Day - Page 3 Voteba10Market Day - Page 3 Voteba10Market Day - Page 3 Voteba10 
Mebu
Market Day - Page 3 Voteba10Market Day - Page 3 Voteba10Market Day - Page 3 Voteba10 
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
Market Day - Page 3 157yagy

Market Day

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar

Lunar

Market Day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:32 pm

"No need to. I'm a Fire Mage." says Luna lighting a flame in her hand and making it grow to about the size of a baseball.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:33 pm

"Right. I'm used to traveling with no magic users. Sometimes I forget there is magic. We like to rely on our own bodies in combat. They are the most trustworthy," said Seosha as he started cleaning off his blade.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:38 pm

"If you noticed the most I did with my magic during the battle was set a few arrows alight, except a few minutes in the beginning when I set my sword on fire as well." says Luna relaxing now that the battle was over. "It's been a long time since I've seen fiends and the first time I've ever fought them. I'll have to fight more soon, there fun to kill unlike that goblin."
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:54 pm

"These things are crafty. I've never seen them before. And I was busy fighting my own, I wasn't watching anyone else's battle," said Seosha as he began to gather some sticks and cut them.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:01 pm

Luna doesn't say anything but starts darting around gathering wood for a fire. She makes a small pile to start and a larger nearby to feed it. She starts the fire in her hand and lights the smaller pile of sticks. The fire grows and she keeps feeding it more sticks till it was a nice roaring blaze. She sits beside it looking at the flames dance and curl as they consumed the branchs
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:08 pm

Kyoshiro soon returned, carrying more fire and logs to sit on. He was strong and this clearly proved it. "Thanks," said Seosha as Kyoshiro sat the logs down so they could use them as seats. Reoma also soon returned with their canteens full.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:16 pm

Luna glances at the others as they return. Then she goes back to watching the flames. Here and there were the flame was hottest it turned blue. Out of curiosity and because it was her fire, she started expanding these blue flames. She was so engrossed with what she was doing she didn't notice she had turned the whole fire blue except for flickers of orange here and there.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:19 pm

Seosha finished sticking the meat with the sticks and set them up so they cooked over the fire. "So what now that we wait?" asked Reoma as he and the other two sat down on a log. Kyoshiro stared at the fire and waited for someone to speak.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:25 pm

Luna spares him I glance, then her attention goes back to the fire. Using her hand she reaches into the blue flames and 'scoops' some of the fire out. She stood and sat on one of the logs. She started using her free hand to form the blue fire into a complex armlet winding around her arm from her palm to her elbow.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:41 pm

"So what do you think those things were? I've never seen an animal like those before..." said Seosha as he looked over at one's dead body.

"I don't know. But they sure smell good. Well. The cooked ones do. The dead ones smell... dead. But the live ones... they... have a very faint familiar smell... I can't place my finger on it..." said Reoma.

"They smell almost like what got father," said Kyoshiro, and with that, the three went dead quiet.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:44 pm

"There young hell fiends." says Luna finished making her armlet. She twists her arm inspecting her handy-work
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:54 pm

"Hell Fiends? Young Hell fiends?" said Seosha as he looked over at her.

((I was kinda wanting them to be unknown creatures as of yet. >.<))
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:58 pm

"Not many people know of them, I might be the only one. After a earthquake I noticed they started appearing mountains I used to live in. These are the first I've seen outside the mountains. And the first I've ever fought." says Luna

((sorry))
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:01 am

((It's ok. But C ranking hell fiends stay unknown. >.< Lol.))

"So they used to live under the ground huh?" said Seosha as he looked at one. "Well. They are fun atleast, but they are tough in a group. If they had maybe four or nine more, we would've probably been in some trouble," said Seosha as he looked back at the fire.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:07 am

"Maybe you would have been." Luna mumbles under her breath. She jumps up and picks up a long skinny stick and walks 20 yards away and plants it firmly into the ground before walking back. "Anyone up for target practice?" she asks getting her bow out.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:35 am

"I bet I could hit it better than you can," said Seosha as he stood up and grabbed his bow and a single arrow.

"I wouldn't make any bets with my bro. Trust me," said Reoma as he started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:52 am

"I'd say I'm faster." she says letting a arrow fly at the stick. She watchs as the head buries itself into the stick.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:11 am

Seosha smiled and notched his arrow. He quickly released it. The arrow swished through her arrow and into the stick, then continued past it. "I guess you are faster. But speed isn't everything. It's also accuracy," said Seosha as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:39 am

Kai was walking around the area... he was rather bored and didn't have nothing to do. 'It is so boring being alone...' After some time of walking he noticed the flickering fire and walked up to there, he thought that maybe someone wanted to burn something. His thoughts were wrong tough and he noticed one silhouette he already knew, and 3 others. He was behind them and slowly walked closer when the man said, "I guess you are faster. But speed isn't everything. It's also accuracy." Kai noticed rather quickly that they were doing target practicing and told, "Yes Luna, when you would go 1 vs 1 with the man,without any magic and bow vs bow he should probably beat you." He walked closer to Luna when he was only about 3 meters away from them, "The old guy here probably has more battle experience than you do... and of course more than I do and experience is rather important thing in a fight."
Back to top Go down
http://dragonia.heavenforum.com
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:42 am

"About time you showed up Kai." says Luna throwing a small fireball at him as fast as she could
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:23 pm

Kai stepped aside from the fireball and said with a rather calm tone, "Don't throw your fireballs towards me." He didn't feel too good. He sat down while calmly scratching his head, "So, who might your new friends be?" Asked Kai while looking Kyoshiro who looked the wildest of them all, he liked that type tough.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:40 pm

"I threw it at you because you left me alone after I had been strangled by that snake. They are Kyoshiro, Seosha, and Reoma (waves towards each in turn). Where have you been anyway? You missed a good fight." says Luna. Starlight walks up and sits beside Luna, watching Kai
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:45 pm

"Nice meeting you." said Kai to three warriors. He then glared at Luna, "I thought you would catch up to me since you are the one faster." He turned his head away and looked at Starlight. He was rather interested in the monster but wasn't going to jump at him because he felt no threat. "I went buying a sword later..." proceeded Kai while putting his hand on Shigure's sheath. "Her name is Shigure. Also I killed one zombie." said Kai while rising his other hand, it turning little greener and it started to rot a little.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:58 pm

Seosha walked over toward the stick they had been shooting and then past it, focusing on the tragectory of his arrow. When he found it, he cleaned it off and put it back in his quiver before walking over.

Reoma was busy checking all the food as it cooked while Kyoshiro kept his eye on Kai. His hand gripped more as he noticed the hand of the man. Kyoshiro was rare to trust outsiders.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:04 pm

Luna runs over and gets her arrow where it was buried in the wood of the stick. She runs back and sits back on a log. Starlight lays down at her feet not bothering to talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Market Day
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonia :: Continents :: Centeral Continent :: Star Town-
Jump to: