Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
Out of the tower Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
Out of the tower Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
Out of the tower Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
Out of the tower Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
Out of the tower Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
Out of the tower Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
Out of the tower Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
Out of the tower Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
Out of the tower Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
Out of the tower Voteba10Out of the tower Voteba10Out of the tower Voteba10 
Mebu
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
Out of the tower 157yagy

Out of the tower

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar

Lunar

Out of the tower Empty
PostSubject: Out of the tower   Out of the tower Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:35 pm

Moon steps out of the tower. It was still nightime and the moon was shining bright making her pale skin and hair seem to glow. Moon loved nights like these and it put her in a fairly good mood. She starts singing in her honey like voice. It was rare she sung and rarly around others but she didn't count the ghost girl as a true person. So she sang as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Out of the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Kazuki was nearby to the door. He was looking around the place where they had once battled. Things were strange, there was nothing there, and he didn't know what to think of it. He turned when he sensed Moon heading for the door to the keep and leaned against a tree waiting for her. He was curious as to what had happened with all of the auras suddenly dissappearing and the new, dark one appearing with Moon. He also kept a sense on the necromancer that had been in the keep with them, but he couldn't sense the necromancer so he must be out of range.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Out of the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:45 pm

Moon didn't notice the boy and thought she was alone with the ghost girl. Moon kept singing hed voice sweet as honey, much different than when she normaly talked and betraying that she wasn't all bad.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Out of the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:47 pm

"You have a nice voice when you're not trying to act all bad ass," said Kazuki as he stepped away from the tree. "Did you know that?" he asked as he watched her.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Out of the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:50 pm

Moon jumped and turned. She glared at the boy. "You heard me sing!" she screechs. ((she doesn't like people to hear her sing))
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Out of the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:53 pm

"Yeah? So? What if I did? Is that bad?" asked Kazuki, slightly confused by her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Out of the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:56 pm

"I hate people hearing me sing. It makes me look like a weak little girl which I'm not." says Moon her hand resting on her sword
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Out of the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:00 pm

Kazuki laughed and walked toward her. "Singing doesn't make you seem like a weak person. Some of the strongest people sing. Most songs got started or made from warriors around a camp fire. It makes you human anyways. Besides, I don't think you should hide your voice from the world. It really is beautiful. So stop acting tough and just be you," said Kazuki as he smiled and looked around the battlefield. "Just because you don't want people thinking your weak, doesn't mean you should be something your not. Besides, what do you care what people think? You could kick their ass any time. You took on a Slither Snake army. You're definitely no weakling. Besides, people respect you more if you're yourself."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Out of the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:06 pm

"I almost got my head chopped off to by a snake. And I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. You don't know what it's like being shunned by your own family because of your magic. They gave me away when I was only six to that wretched mage." says Moon her mood becoming dark as a stromcloud again.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Out of the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:08 pm

"You're right. I don't. But you shouldn't take what other people did to you out on others. It's right. You're shunning others just as you were shunned yourself. Making yourself no better than them," said Kazuki as he looked directly at her.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Out of the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:11 pm

"I'm a outcast, it's what I do. If you let someone get close to you it just hurts worse when they leave." says Moon turning away
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Out of the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:13 pm

"But what if they don't leave. What if you're the one to leave them? Sure, that pain is bad. But it's nothing compared to the pain of loneliness. Because there will always be someone to replace that pain. That empty spot. Besides, you may never find the person that will surely stay, if you never let anyone get close," said Kazuki. "Have you noticed how everything about this place is different than when we came here?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Out of the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:17 pm

"Yes, the signs of the battle have disappeared. And me signing the scroll of burden. I should have just walked away." says Moon still turned the other way
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Out of the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:40 pm

"Scroll of Burden? What happened in there?" he asked as he looked back at her with a curious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Out of the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:44 pm

"I have a ghost following me now." says Moon jerking her thumb towards the silent Death's Hand. "From what whoever his name was said, it's the power Sal was talking about." says Moon starting to walk away
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Out of the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:47 pm

"Oh. Sal brought us all the way here, saying something was stolen from him, just to have us fought in a war? I don't appreciate him tricking me into coming... So many people died here... And I felt each of their presences slowly disappear..." said Kazuki as his voice became low and sad.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Out of the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:50 pm

"Try feeling ever death when your own magic creatures are destroyed. They might be emotionless but I still feel them die. Almost like I'm the one dying." says Moon her voice emotionless. She was almost at the edge of the clearing
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Out of the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:59 pm

"Are you leaving? I guess I must be boring you," said Kazuki as he watched her walking away.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Out of the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:01 pm

"No, i..it's me. I'm letting myself get to close." says Moon pausing but stays facing the same way
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Out of the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:06 pm

"Heh. You don't have to worry. I'm not gunna hurt you or anything. You don't have to trust me, but surely you must get lonely at times... I know I do.. Especially since I have to live in such a big city all by myself." Kazuki sighed and watched her.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Out of the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:08 pm

"At least you have somewhere to live." says Moon still not turning
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Out of the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:10 pm

"If you want a place to stay, you can stay with me. You can take the bed, I'll take the floor. I live at one of the Inn's In Biso," said Kazuki. He then told her the address and room number. "You can come by anytime."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Out of the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:13 pm

"I'm not so good around others. Not that you havn't noticed that." says Moon
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

Out of the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:15 pm

"Yeah. But you don't really have to worry about it. The room's secure, I've made sure of that, and you could use it as a place to rest, so you'd probably only be there at night. And if you want, I'll be out of the room and leave the key with you at night," said Kazuki.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Out of the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:19 pm

"No thanks. I'll sleep outside under the moon." says Moon looking up at the nearly full moon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Out of the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of the tower
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonia :: Continents :: Centeral Continent :: Other Locations-
Jump to: