Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
Out of the tower - Page 5 Voteba10Out of the tower - Page 5 Voteba10Out of the tower - Page 5 Voteba10 
Mebu
Out of the tower - Page 5 Voteba10Out of the tower - Page 5 Voteba10Out of the tower - Page 5 Voteba10 
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
Out of the tower - Page 5 157yagy

Out of the tower

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mebu

Mebu

Out of the tower - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:55 am

Kazuki looked around and they seemed to have gone, no, he could sense them. He began running in the direction he felt their presence at.

Two of the Hell Fiend D were thrown back with deep cuts along their neck from the harpie. Another hell fiend lashed its tongue at the harpie, but the harpie sliced it off after it wrapped around her arm. The Hell Fiend screeched in pain as it fell back.

The harpie ripped off its head with her foot talon and then crushed another's skull. One jumped on her back and ripped into it, but then she grabbed ahold of its tongue as it tried grabbing her neck and swung it through a sharp broken piece of stone.

The harpie looked at the last Hell Fiend D. It was the one injured when it was eating Moon's food. The harpie raised it's talons and slowly made her way toward the hell fiend D. It whimpered and closed its eyes. The harpie swung down with full force.

The harpie's eyes widened as something wrapped around her neck. Before she could even see what was going on, or retaliate, the Hell Fiend C brought her back in a flash and closed its massive jaws over her head. She immediately turned into a feather which floated down to the ground.

The hell fiend C flicked its tongue out again and tasted the air. It then let out a large roar and looked at the injured hell fiend. It nodded to its fallen bretheren.

The hell fiend D looked happy and quickly ran over and began devouring its own kind. When it was finally finished, its body began to mutate. Its chest expanded and its tail grew out longer. It's head became bigger, teeth multiplied in its growing mouth. It's forelegs and hind legs grew in length till they were four feet long with three razor sharp claws. When the transformation ended, a Hell Fiend C stood in the midst of a pool of black blood. Then the two Hell Fiend C let out a mighty roar that echoed throughout the area.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:03 am

Moon felt the harpie die. Something big had crushed it's head but she didn't know anymore than that. "Do you know what happened to Kazuki?" Moon asks Death's Hand looking at the ghost girl.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:10 am

Death's Hand: "He is still at the keep with the creatures. His odds of surviving are low."

She stares at Moon.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:13 am

Kazuki was quickly approaching them, but with how fast he was running, it would probably seem as if one of the monsters was coming after them through the woods.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:19 am

Moon didn't hear him. She sat down at the base of a tree her hand on her head. Between the mana drain and feeling her harpie's death she had a really bad migraine that wasn't likly to go away soon
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:23 am

Death's Hand turns her head slightly.

Death's Hand: "He is moving in this direction. But the creatures move faster."

Last edited by Death's Hand on Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:26 am

"Spirit Blast!" yelled Kazuki as he shot it toward the ground. He went flying up into the air from the pressure of the blast, and just as he did the jaws of one of the creatures snapped where he previously was. Kazuki began charging another blast as he began falling back down towards the ground, though this was now thirty feet away from the hell fiends and ten feet from Moon.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:29 am

She stood up but her head was still hurting alot. "Do we still need to run?" she asks Death's Hand.

Last edited by Lunar Moon on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:32 am

Death's Hand: "I suggest that this person is left behind as a bait. We have no chance of winning this fight, and no chance to flee if we stay together. But if the creatures are busy eating him, we will have no trouble leaving."

She looks at Moon.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:44 am

Moon looks up and sees Kazuki falling. 'Shoot.' she thinks and even though shes still weak she runs to catch him.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:45 am

Without saying a word, Death's Hand grabs Moon's arm to stop her.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:49 am

"He'll die if he hits the ground, now let me go." says Moon trying to pull away. 'This ghost is getting on my nerves.' Moon thinks
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:51 am

"Spirit Blast!" yelled Kazuki as he shot his spirit blast off into the distance, hoping the mosnters would chase it. The prepulsion from it changed his course a bit, and now he was headed straight for Death's Hand while she wasn't looking.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:54 am

"Catch him." Moon orders Death's Hand glaring at her.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:57 am

Death's Hand: "As you wish."

Death's Hand raises her gauntlet and grabs Kazuki by the collar mid-flight.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:04 am

"Umph!" said Kazuki as he was caught. His body jerked down but he seemed alright. "Th-thanks..." said Kazuki as he shakily got on his feet. "The monsters are trying to track us. I don't know how though. They had no eyes, ears, nor nose."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:11 am

"Then we should get moving. And you." says Moon turning to Death's Hand. "Don't run off with me again unless I'm about to get ripped to shreads unless I say otherwise." says Moon before turning and starting to walk away
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:12 am

Death's Hand: "Very well. I cannot go against your orders, mistress, but I fear your unwise judgement will be the end of you."

Death's Hand goes silent and follows Moon.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:20 am

Kazuki looked at them, a little confused by their conversation. "Mistress?" mumbled Kazuki to himself. He looked at the two then started to follow them as well.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:31 am

"I got stuck with her when I signed the scroll." explains Moon. "But all she has been is a pain. I didn't mean to leave you that was her." says Moon walking through the trees
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:50 am

"It's fine. It's a good thing you did. I was able to get away thanks to my spirit blast, and luckily your... servant? caught me," said Kazuki as he looked over at the woman who was aparently the servant of Moon.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:00 am

"I guess she is my servant." says Moon looking at Death's Hand. "You were just trying to protect me so if you think I'm in trouble act as you want unless I say otherwise." Moon tells Death's Hand
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:02 am

Death's Hand silently nods. Her unblinking stare never leaves Moon.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:17 am

"Why does she look like that? She looks... like a dark warrior... and her aura.. it's dark... yet has some light to it..." said Kazuki as he stared at her with his strange eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:20 am

"Like me. I might not be a warrior but my magic is dark." says Moon stopping. Moon's head was still hurting her so she sat on a large rock nearby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of the tower
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonia :: Continents :: Centeral Continent :: Other Locations-
Jump to: