Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
Out of the tower - Page 2 Voteba10Out of the tower - Page 2 Voteba10Out of the tower - Page 2 Voteba10 
Mebu
Out of the tower - Page 2 Voteba10Out of the tower - Page 2 Voteba10Out of the tower - Page 2 Voteba10 
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
Out of the tower - Page 2 157yagy

Out of the tower

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mebu

Mebu

Out of the tower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:37 pm

"Alright..." said Kazuki as he sighed. He had really hoped on making a new friend or someone just to keep him company. But he guess he couldn't help it. Usually his eyes made people stay away. "So.. where are you off to now?" he asked, trying to keep the conversation going as long as possible."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:41 pm

"To find a nice tree and go to sleep. I will probably have to start running again tommorrow." says Moon finally turning.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:43 pm

"You know, you don't always have to run. Have you thought about getting help? I know you don't really trust people, but you can always find help in some way," said Kazuki as he started to worry about her.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:50 pm

"No one can help me. Seveal tried and they all failed. I was born with my black magic and it just took six years before it was strong enough to make itself noticable. If they can't tame it, they try to remove it and I won't let that happen." says Moon gathering a ball of dark energy in her hand as if she was going to summon a harpie but she quickly dispersed it.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:56 pm

She may not think anyone can help her... But I'll try. Even if she won't let me. That's it. I'm not going to learn magic just because I wanna be the best mage to protect people, I'm going to learn it mainly to help her. So she can live a better life. She deserves that at least. thought Kazuki as he walked up to her. "My offer still stands no matter what. You can come and stay at my room any time."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:01 pm

Moon looks at the sky again. There were storm clouds a bit away but would bring rain soon. "It looks like it's going to rain. You better go somewhere you'll be dry." says Moon still looking at the sky
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:05 pm

"I'll be fine. A little water never killed anyone. Besides, where would you go?" he asked as he looked up at the sky. He then looked at the keep and said, "c'mon. Let's find a place inside. Town is still far away."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:09 pm

Moon hesitanted. She didn't like help but if she didn't accept she'd get soaked when it rained. She stood there looking at the sky trying to decide. "Ok, let's go before it starts raining." says Moon looking at Kazuki. She turns and starts heading back towards the tower
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:14 pm

Kazuki picked up some dead branches and some dead grass then walked inside carrying the items. He walked back to the room they had been in when he asked Sal the questions and set the wood down. He grabbed some loose gravel and stacked the dead grass on the wood and began smacking the gravel rocks together to try and form sparks for fire.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:17 pm

"Here." says Moon holding out some flint.'Why is he acting so nice? Mages normaly just try to catch me but he doesn't' she thinks
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:19 pm

"thanks," said Kazuki as he took the flint. When he finally had the fire going he blew on it some, then fed it some wood. "This fire won't last all night, so we are gunna have to keep the flame low. We might get half the night, then the cold will get us," said Kazuki as he watched the fire.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:23 pm

"Well I don't know what to do besides get more wood." says Moon standing up.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:27 pm

"Yeah. Well. That won't be no good. All the wood would be we-," said kazuki, but then he froze and seemed to stare off into space. "A group of... six creatures are approaching the keep. I can't tell what they are... Their aura shifts color... black... purple... red... blue... black... now red. They've stopped. They are small. Now they're running toward the keep. What the hell are they? They're fast," said Kazuki as he looked at the wall, as if he could see through it.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:30 pm

"Quiet" hisses Moon closing the door.
((if we fight we'll be stuck till tommorrow))
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:33 pm

The creatures moved around the castle. They growled near their window but could get in. The started retreating and awaited fifty feet in the woods away from there. "They are waiting for us to come out. They are hiding in the woods. They're spreading out now to make sure we don't escape. These things... they're smart.... I wonder what they are."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:38 pm

"It means we're stuck till morning. And you said the wood would run out in the middle of the night." says Moon sitting down next to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:40 pm

Kazuki nodded. He thought about what might have to be done to stay warm, but he knew she would never go for it. "I'm sure we will be fine..." said Kazuki as he stared into the fire.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:45 pm

"Till we run out of wood." says Moon staring at the fire starting to wish she was a fire mage. ((theres a twist XD to bad it's not Lunar who really is a Fire mage))
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:47 pm

"Don't worry. I'll make sure you're fine," said Kazuki as he looked out the window.

((Wanna time skip a bit to when the fire is just about to go out?))
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:50 pm

((Go ahead))

Moon layed down. She was trying to sort through all that had happened today and sometime during all that she fell asleep.
She dreamed of her past. The day her power had first shown itself. How scared she had been. It was more a nightmare than a dream
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:08 pm

Kazuki watched the last of the fire burn out. He sighed and looked over at Moon. She would get cold during the night. Kazuki stood and unzipped his jacket, only in his undershirt now. He layed the jacket over her like a cover and then layed down on the ground and attempted to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:12 pm

Moon jerks awake from her nightmare and rapidly sits up looking around.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:13 pm

Kazuki was laying close to the ashes of the old fire remnants. He was slightly still awake, but was slowly dozing off. It was starting to freeze in there and the warmest part was close to the ashes.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:16 pm

Moon notices the jacket that had fallen in her lap when she had sat up. She carfuly covers Kazuki up with it and goes to look out the window
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:17 pm

Kazuki looked up as the jacket was placed over him. "Are you okay?" he asks as he sat up and looked over at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of the tower
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonia :: Continents :: Centeral Continent :: Other Locations-
Jump to: