Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
Out of the tower - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
Out of the tower - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
Out of the tower - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
Out of the tower - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
Out of the tower - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
Out of the tower - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
Out of the tower - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
Out of the tower - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
Out of the tower - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
Out of the tower - Page 6 Voteba10Out of the tower - Page 6 Voteba10Out of the tower - Page 6 Voteba10 
Mebu
Out of the tower - Page 6 Voteba10Out of the tower - Page 6 Voteba10Out of the tower - Page 6 Voteba10 
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
Out of the tower - Page 6 157yagy

Out of the tower

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

Out of the tower - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:26 am

Death's Hand: "What you see is death, sorcerer. It has no allegiance, and is equal to all things. Both the good and the evil will face it in due time."

She follows Moon with her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:29 am

"Well. I'll try and make that time as long as possible if I can help it. I do not like death. I do not like killing," said Kazuki as he looked from Moon to Death's Hand.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:39 am

"Her running off with me and feeling my harpie's head get smashed left me with a big headache and left me tired. Just give me a minute and I'll start walking again." says Moon watching them. 'Why is she stareing at me like I'm the only thing around?' Moon thinks and winces as it makes her headache a bit worse
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:49 am

Death's Hand: "Do you wish me to carry you, mistress?"
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:52 am

Kazuki looked at the two, unsure of what to say. He just stayed silent and kept his sight out on any fowl or strange presences.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:12 pm

"I don't need carrying." says Moon quickly standing up. It causes her head to hurt worse and she winces again but she doesn't sit back down. She starts walking away through the trees again
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:18 pm

Death's Hand starts to follow Moon, but then pauses and turns her head half-way to Kazuki. Her voice resonates somewhere in Kazuki's mind.

Death's Hand: "I advice not to follow her, sorcerer. You will bring great suffering upon her if you choose to do so."

She turns around and walks toward where Moon disappeared among the trees.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:27 pm

"Hold on," said Kazuki as he grabbed ahold of Death's Hand. "I need you to answer something first. Like. What the hell is the Scroll of Burden and what happened to everyone at the keep." Kazuki glared at her, not trusting this so called servant.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:44 pm

Death's Hand stops and turns to face Kazuki.

Death's Hand: "The keep was an illusion created in order to attract a summoner. The Slithersnakes, the skeletons, Lord Eligor, even the keep itself were incorporeal tissues woven together with reality. The purpose was to call forth the one who is fated to bear the Burden. If you do not believe me, go and see for yourself."

She nods in the direction they came from when escaping the Hell Fiends.

A brief pause follows.

Death's Hand: "Once upon a time, a great crime was committed that carried away the souls of millions of people. These souls cannot pass to the world beyond, and must all be bound to one person to keep them in a cage. If they are set free... this world would not endure. Your friend was chosen for that task, as so many before her."

Death's Hand goes slient and peers deep into Kazuki's pupilless eyes. Kazuki feels his life starting to drain away.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:52 pm

Kazuki felt his life draining by then his eyes hardened and he blasted his own spirit, his will forcing its way out to protect himself. "As I have been told, I am a sorcerer. I do not care about that. I am who I am. No matter what someone says I am. And I won't let someone like you hurt my friend. I will find a way to take the burden away from her," said Kazuki as his spiritual magic surfaced to guard him against the life draining. "I will find a way. She went into this without knowing what she was going into, I'm sure of it. and I won't let her be some puppet." His spirit grew stronger as he spoke and he could see his own yellow aura surrounding himself and pushing against her aura. "But what do you have to do with all this?" he asked as he kept her at bay as best he could. His want to protect moon being the only thing that was able to keep her draining back.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:12 pm

Death's Hand leans on her sword.

Death's Hand: "I am the one who committed the crime. The guilt is mine. When I died, my final wish was to save the innocents which were fated to sign the Scroll. The Maker granted my request, and I stayed in this realm to bear the burden of a million souls on my own shoulders in order to protect the Burdened ones themselves. I will suffer in their stead until the end of time."

She closes her eyes, and Kazuki could feel the life drain stop. Death's Hand slowly turned around and disappeared among the trees without saying anotehr word, leaving Kazuki alone in the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Kazuki still didn't understand fully. And he didn't want to abandon Moon like others did. He told himself he'd protect her from the dark mages, and he'd do that wether or not she wanted him to. He closed his eyes and felt their presence before heading toward them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of the tower
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonia :: Continents :: Centeral Continent :: Other Locations-
Jump to: