Dragonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
Out of the tower - Page 4 Voteba10Out of the tower - Page 4 Voteba10Out of the tower - Page 4 Voteba10 
Mebu
Out of the tower - Page 4 Voteba10Out of the tower - Page 4 Voteba10Out of the tower - Page 4 Voteba10 
Lightning
Saber
Lone Coyote
Zane Hataro
Hatarou
Black Gold Saw
Slayer89
Zeref

Affiliates
Out of the tower - Page 4 157yagy

Out of the tower

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mebu

Mebu

Out of the tower - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:17 am

A hell Fiend D was standing outside their window. It was small, the size of a chihuahua. It didn't seem dangerous at all. It wasn't cute, but it didn't seem deadly. It looked at her with its mouth closed, its tail wagging, looking innocent.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:20 am

Moon looks at it and keeps singing. 'It's looks kinda cute. I wonder if it's friendly as it acts.' she thinks as she sings
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:24 am

The hell fiend moved closer to her. It looked super skinny, as if it was starving. It stood against the wall and looked up at her, with what seemed like a puppy dog look on it, though it was creepy kind of.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:27 am

Moon keeps singing but reachs into the pouch at her side and pulls out a few stripes of dried meat she holds them out the window and drops the for the creature all while singing
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:29 am

As soon as it was let go, the creature opened its mouth and its tongue shot out, wrapping around all the meat. It's mouth suddenly widened larger than expected, showing a row of razor sharp teeth, and quickly chewed up the food. It looked at her as if she had more.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:30 am

Moon was surprised but quickly gets more dried meat out of her pouch and drops it again. She was still singing
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:33 am

The creature started eating the meat and then a second one showed up and they started fighting over the meat. One was clearly faster and stronger and soon the one she was feeding was injured and limping away. The new one began to eat the meat as the other one sat by the door trying to nurse its wounds.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:37 am

Moon pulled away from the window. "Kazuki, I think I just seen what you sensed last night." says Moon to herself. She looks around for her backpack since it had more food in it then her little pouch.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:38 am

"Huh?" said Kazuki as he awoke slightly from his sleep. He looked around then at Moon. He had to sheild his eyes from the light coming in from the window. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:43 am

"Come here and see." says Moon having found her backpack and pulled more food out of it. She starts singing as she leans to the window and drops a few large peices of the food
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:44 am

As soon as her arm went out, the tongue of the creature shot out and tried wrapping around her arm. Meanwhile, Kazuki groggily stood up and put his jacket back on.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:47 am

Moon jerks back inside. "The first one was nicer." she grumbles and tosses the rest of what was in her hand out the window. "Careful when you look out, those things have long tongues." warned Moon turning towards Kazuki
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:51 am

Kazuki looked at the area under the wall. "I see it. There is another in the woods, and two more coming up around the other side toward the one by the door. They seem to be in some kind of stalking mode. What should we do?" asked Kazuki as he closed his eyes, trying to find the last two. "WHAT!" he suddenly yelled as he looked toward the wall that was next to them that had another room there. His eyes froze as he slowly looked at the wall, and then slowly looked up it, as if he was watching something crawl up it. If you listened carefully enough, you could hear the sound of something crawling up the wall.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:54 am

Moon grabs a harpie feather from her necklace and surrounds it with dark magic. "Dark Harpie of the night wind, Rise forth, I call you to fly again" chants Moon. The feather absorbs the magic and turns into a Dark Harpie
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:57 am

"I don't think it can get in here," said Kazuki as he was now looking up at the ceiling. If it could, I think it wouldve gotten in by now." His head suddenly jerked toward the door as something slammed against it. He then looked back at the hurt creature. "Their stalking that one by the keep door. It looks like they're going to kill it," said Kazuki. He then jerked back around to the window. "There are two trying to stack on top of each other. These things are smart."
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:46 am

Death's Hand stands motionlessly beside Moon. She shows no interest in anything that goes on. It would seem she doesn't deem her mistress in danger.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:49 am

Moon looks at Kazuki. "Well ready to fight our way out?" she asks him getting her bow ready. She strings it and noches a arrow ready to shoot
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:51 am

"Hold on. We've got to lure them in the keep, then I'll blast through the wall. That's when we make a run for it," said Kazuki. "Try and form a destraction over there while I work here," he said as he nodded toward the door that was being banged on. Kazuki pointed his palm at the wall under the window. His hand was only a foot from it and the air in front of it slowly became distorted and gave off a light blue light.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:03 am

"Ok, just say when to open the door." says Moon banging on the door as if she was trying to open it. 'Shesh I'm no good at distractions. And I'm not a fast runner,' Moon thinks
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:06 am

"Summon a harpy. When I say, open the door and send it out to attack them. They should be destracted long enough for us to get away. I know that it will hurt, and that you will lose one. But, it's the only choice we got. I'm sorry..." said Kazuki as he held the fully formed Spirit Blast sphere in his hand. "Tell youre... burden... to get ready to go."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:15 am

((she never unsummoned the last harpie))

"Harpie when I open the door fly out and fight what's on the other side. Death's Hand get ready to follow us." commands Moon getting ready to open the door.
Dark Harpie got ready to do as Moon had said and stands just right to attack as soon as thec door was opened.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:18 am

Death's Hand stands still, just like she did for the whole night. She slightly turns her head and looks at the door.
Back to top Go down
Mebu

Mebu

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:20 am

"5.... 4... 3..." said Kazuki as he aimed at the spot right where the hell fiends were trying to use each other to get into the window. "2..." He spotted a tongue flick up. "1! Now!" he yelled as he released his spirit blast at close range from the wall. At such a close range, the wall blasted into a decent sized hole, stone blew back, knocking the Hell fiends with them, and crushing them under the stone. Kazuki looked back at Moon and stood by the side of the hole on the outside, waiting for her to go. He would cover the back. Kazuki was already charging up the next Spirit Blast.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:27 am

Moon flung the door open and started running for the hole. Dark Harpie flung herself at the fiends and started trying to slash them.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:34 am

Moon hears Death Hand's voice right above her ear.

Death's Hand: "Allow me."

Without warning, she grabs Moon bridal-style and everything suddenly tunred into a blur for a second. Death's Hand puts Moon down on her feet. They're in the middle of the forest, seemingly quite far away from the keep. Kazuki is nowhere within sight, and Hell Fiend's snarls are replaced with peaceful chirping of birds.

Moon feels a bit weaker, as if a portion of her mana was drained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of the tower   Out of the tower - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of the tower
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonia :: Continents :: Centeral Continent :: Other Locations-
Jump to: